Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) (3849 Views)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 70th Birthday Celebration / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Atiku Disowns 120 Groups Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
APC is a house built on sandy soil that will collapse no matter how strong it looks. Before the shifting of election from February 14th to March 28th, the propaganda tsunami of APC almost swept everybody in Nigeria away. But since the election have been shifted, many eyes have opened to reality behind, beside and by APC.

I want to tell every Nigerian to know that "lies travel fast but it has a very short life span. The truth might be slow but it never fails. it last forever."

Today 120 members of Atiku support group has joined the good people of Nigeria to support truth and GEJ's transformation agenda.

let all GEJites here welcome these young men and women whose eyes just got opened.

#GEJWinsit.... anyway

4 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by PassingShot(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku has long been Nigeria's number one prostitute politician. His decamping back to PDP cannot surprise many let alone his groups decamping.

3 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
NTA? Propaganda News.

Is Atiku Abubakar there?

Some of these guys are concerned Igbos...

.........:::....:::
.......\............/
.........\........./
..........\......./
...........\...../
............\.../
.............\./
.............\/

National Transformation Movement my foot.

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
more pictures...

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Descartes: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmm...that's interesting. The last cards are being played.

4 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
more pictures

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by hazyfm: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
big lie
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by peleson: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gej will win the general election. I can count abt 10 states where apc cannot get 2& votes but no state will PDP not get upto 30% and above votes.
Gej wins

13 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
NTA? Propaganda News.

Is Atiku Abubakar there?

.........::: :::
.......\ /

National Transformation Movement my foot.
lolzzzz how did you call it propaganda news? I watched it life it took over one hour so it is a news thing...

you think everybody does PROPAGANDA like your APC?

10 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
hazyfm:
big lie
which one is lie? the picture or the story?

3 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Descartes:
Hmmm...that's interesting. The last cards are being played.
eyes are being opened everyday...

2 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Bright4(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kokan aye ooo...

All I knw,

PVC=Please Vote Change

Bcoz, I have decided to march4change.

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
peleson:
Gej will win the general election. I can count abt 10 states where apc cannot get 2& votes but no state will PDP not get upto 30% and above votes.
Gej wins
#GEJWinsit

3 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chigold101:
APC is a house built on sandy soil that will collapse no matter how strong it looks. Before the shifting of election from February 14th to March 28th, the propaganda tsunami of APC almost swept everybody in Nigeria away. But since the election have been shifted, many eyes have opened to reality behind, beside and by APC.

I want to tell every Nigerian to know that "lies travel fast but it has a very short life span. The truth might be slow but it never fails. it last forever."

Today 120 members of Atiku support group has joined the good people of Nigeria to support truth and GEJ's transformation agenda.

let all GEJites here welcome these young men and women whose eyes just got opened.

#GEJWinsit.... anyway

OP edit your topic. It's not 120 members but '120 groups'.

3 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by hazyfm: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chigold101:
which one is lie? the picture or the story?

THE STORY... DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT U WATCH ON TVC, AIT, NTA, & STV
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Perhaps Jonathan has given Atiku "billions of dollars". More political blocs are joining the transformation train. We all know that the #Change chant and broom waving are attempts to hoodwink Nigerians to give power to the most undemocratic and unpatriotic group in Nigeria's history. It is a ploy to return power to the same cabals that ruined Nigeria since 1999. Never Again Shall we be deceived

Sai GEJ
President 2010-2019

6 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzzz how did you call it propaganda news? I watched it life it took over one hour so it is a news thing...

you think everybody does PROPAGANDA like your APC?

It is not my APC.. I am only for CHANGE

Lagos for Jimi Agbaje and Federal for Buhari...

[size=13pt]Even though you claim you watched it life, look beyond the screen my man.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by macpetrus(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Another high blood pressure to the camp of APC

5 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by rusher14: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thought they said 120 groups.

Ok, 120 groups made up of 120 individuals.

I now understand.

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Ventura1: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
I knew Atiku was sent to APC to truncate GMB chances, but thank God all his effort were in vain. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

OP edit your topic. It's not 120 members but '120 groups'.

thank you my dear... I will do that now...

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by kingslly(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yeah Atiku is welcome but they shouldnt forget to always keep their eyes on him,i dont trust Atiku at all. Politicians like Amaechi,Rochas(my state Governor), Atiku will neva stop running frm party to party looking for where the odds will favour their bid to be the President of Nigeria.I pity all those GMB fans whose brains were easily washed. APC is mostly made up of the cabal that has bin syphoning our subsidy money before GEJ became president.

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by morefire: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
henceforth if a politician tells me Good morning i will go and check outside if its truly morning...

this is shameless
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Majlaw(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
They are thiefs, 419.
Most of dem wants to collect Jonathan dollars
trust me 99,9% of dem will vote for GMB

3 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by ITbomb(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Atiku for President 2019

2 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Splashme: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=13pt]Eeyaaa . . . APSheet, you guys may drink acid.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bright4:
Kokan aye ooo...

All I knw,

PVC=Please Vote Change

Bcoz, I have decided to march4change.
if GMB is the change you are talking about, that must be retrogresive change.

Tell me the domocratic experience he has that will make him to bring the change you are shouting if it will be pregressive.

A man who cannot speak more than 3minutes in a rally how will he face NASS? How will he chair counsel of state meetings? Remember in these meeting he wont read a written speech but has to respond to arguements.

Anyway GEJWinsit

2 Likes

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
hazyfm:

THE STORY... DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT U WATCH ON TVC, AIT, NTA, & STV
so which stations or media houses should i believe?

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps Jonathan has given Atiku "billions of dollars". More political blocs are joining the transformation train. We all know that the #Change chant and broom waving are attempts to hoodwink Nigerians to give power to the most undemocratic and unpatriotic group in Nigeria's history. It is a ploy to return power to the same cabals that ruined Nigeria since 1999. Never Again Shall we be deceived

Sai GEJ
President 2010-2019
they want to take us 50years backward. Thank the ALMIGHTY GOD for this shift cos so many of my friends that almost fought me before 7th February are no more shouting sai buhari... Some are now quiet while the bold ones have started campaigning for GEJ...

Well GEJWinsit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by bola1992: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

It is not my APC.. I am only for CHANGE

Lagos for Jimi Agbaje and Federal for Buhari...

[size=13pt]Even though you claim you watch it life, look beyond the screen my man.[/size]
lol! if u beliv ur apc or buhari is the change nigerians need then my dear u r stil backward cos buharis chapter is long closed and forgotn and can never be opened or given chance again in nigeria. mind him his mates are long forgotn and some are even dead. ..my dear an aged, brutal illiterate can never bring us change rather bloodshed, tears and hrtbrk.

GEJ is our choice!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by alaoeri: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
peleson:
Gej wins
Yet Jona is afraid of election despite that TANoids have been campaigning for years collecting signatures, distribution of dollars, jumping from one religious house to another, visiting Obas, arming & sponsoring militant groups still PDP is afraid of card readers because they are relying on rigging wake up from your slumber Jona is a gonna.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Fire Back At Saraki / Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs / We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.