Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Read What MMM Has To Say - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Read What MMM Has To Say (1006 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read What MMM Has To Say by truellife: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
My name is MMM I looked for a means to bring greedy Nigerian together, after a wide consultation I decided to come up with a platform, a platform that looks so real, a platform where 30% of every money used in providing help will be given to its members. At first we decided that any participant who joins MMM with may be NGN10k, we will personally pay the participant back together with his/her percentage. Why?
Re: Read What MMM Has To Say by truellife: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
truellife:
My name is MMM I looked for a means to bring greedy Nigerian together, after a wide consultation I decided to come up with a platform, a platform that looks so real, a platform where 30% of every money used in providing help will be given to its members. At first we decided that any participant who joins MMM with may be NGN10k, we will personally pay the participant back together with his/her percentage. Why?
read more:http://www.karisastravel.com/2017/02/is-this-what-mmm-have-to-say-oooo-my-god.html
Re: Read What MMM Has To Say by sKeetz(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Negodu this îdįot undecided

(1) (Reply)

Get My Free Daily Forex Analysis On Whatsapp / MMM Blockchain Smart Contract / My Mom Is Being Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.