Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari (1674 Views)

Igbos Don't Understand Politics, Only Good In Trading - Kalu / Igbos Don't Need Any Ministerial Appointments In This Northerners Administration / The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by argon500: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Actually, I came across this on Facebook page, posted by Prince Adelekan Adeneye Ogbara. There are some of the points raised that are true, though not all.

1. Generator importation will stop.(They are the main dealers)
2. He will destroy their hard drug business.
3. He will tame the Robbers (80% of armed robbers in Nigeria are igbos)
4. There won't be breathing space for kidnappers
5. Baby factories will stop.
6. Fraud stars will be jailed.
7. Their Fake product won't sell anymore.
8. No space for oil bunkers
9. He will kill Corruption
10. He will revive Nigeria's Image from bad to Good. They don't want it to happen because of their biafra agenda. They claim to like GEJ more than his south south kinsmen. Criminals.

If you know of reasons why North and Southwest don't want Jonathan, you may list your point. I believe with this, we can be more honest to each other and adjust to our wrong doings.

Please no tribal attack, if you have reason to attack/commend any of the listed point, you are free to do so.

As for me, I agreed with the bolded post.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
argon500:

Please no tribal attack, if you have reason to attack/commend any of the listed point, you are free to do so.

at the bolded, buh you are just asking for it...
how do u claim those are true if u are really not biased... Bro no offenses if u are countered back... You really caused it to yourself

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by ozoigbondu: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
We don hear ................GEJ till 2019.This is the second igbo blackmailing thread i have seen in less than five mins undecided we igbos must be a great tribe for this type of attention grin

14 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by GenIgrigi: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
argon500:
[s]Actually, I came across this on Facebook page, posted by Prince Adelekan Adeneye Ogbara. There are some of the points raised that are true, though not all.

10. He will revive Nigeria's Image from bad to Good. They don't want it to happen because of their biafra agenda. They claim to like GEJ more than his south south kinsmen. Criminals.

If you know of reasons why North and Southwest don't want Jonathan, you may list your point. I believe with this, we can be more honest to each other and adjust to our wrong doings.

As for me, I agreed with the bolded post.[/s]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by argon500: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

at the bolded, buh you are just asking for it...
how do u claim those are true if u are really not biased... Bro no offenses if u are countered back... You really caused it to yourself

The message is not an attack/abuse on Igbo personality, just a view of some certain set of people which I also agreed with 2-3 of the point listed.

Now your turn, tell me why do you support Jonathan or why you do not want Buhari.. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by argon500: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by Henrypraise41(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
The person that wrote this is poor and also jelous of igbo pple, he thought igbos are like those that make their money through selling a plot of land to two different peopl? no igbos used to struggle and not to find bench early in the morning and sit with ogogoro, ciga or weeds, then when they see you they stand up and begin to hail u like baba agbalagba, oga mi and so on. then when u refuse to give them money u have become their enemy which will result in threatening ur life, thats laziness. had it been that he is a rich man he should have known that however you hustle and make money peopl must label it as bad money.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
argon500:

The message is not an attack/abuse on Igbo personality, just a view of some certain set of people which I also agreed with 2-3 of the point listed.

Now your turn, tell me why do you support Jonathan or why you do not want Buhari.. Shikena

am only a forerunner... Stop justifying yourself if u are innocent ok. Stay calm.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by argon500: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
We don hear ................GEJ till 2019.This is the second igbo blackmailing thread i have seen in less than five mins undecided we igbos must be a great tribe for this type of attention grin

My dear, this is not blackmailing thread, with time, I will list reason's why Hausa's and South Westerner do not want Jonathan. Simply tell me why you want Jonathan to continue or why he should go.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by otukpo(f): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can only but laugh at the person that came up with this nonsense,.
I pity some people's mentality

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by slimfit1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by Chibuhealth(f): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
You are a foo.l. If it's when am stil in Military, I would have traced you and teach you a lesson. With fact, 80% of the Yorubas are thieves, make research on that. Igbos are hardwprking tribe, they are too busy for such. Before you make a post, embark on thorough research. Ewu awusa! Anu ofia

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by richol(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019...
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by argon500: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
You are a foo.l. If it's when am stil in Military, I would have traced you and teach you a lesson. With fact, 80% of the Yorubas are thieves, make research on that. Igbos are hardwprking tribe, they are too busy for such. Before you make a post, embark on thorough research. Ewu awusa! Anu ofia

Thank God I am not the author of the post.. Only a messenger
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by Ikengawo: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by waternogetenemy: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
OP! U are a Bastard! May the Almighty God never forgive you for not allowing his children to have peace.

Unless their is no God, will you get away with this... Must igbos vote for Buhari before he will be President?

Are fulani voting for GEJ and have u seen anybody start thread about the fulani not voting GEJ?

U dont even need to mention your tribe, we already know? Unless, their is no God, u will get it.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by hardywaltz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yorubas and envy....
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by waternogetenemy: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
The problem is that Igbos are straight forward people and not back stabbers.

Throughout the election in 2011 and 2015, we have made clear that we will support GEJ regardless of whether he wins or lose.

That is Ndiigbo for u, the OP cannot understand that simplicity becos he expect us to join them and be as unstable as water like Reuben.

He expect Ndiigbo, to stab GEJ in the back half way and laugh like witches and wizard or to lie to Buhari about having our support and turn around and vote GEJ like Tinubu did to Ribadu.

That is not us and that will never be Ndiigbo, our go is go and come is come, as simple as ABC!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by patrick89(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
argon500:

1. Apart from generator mention other things other tribes import into this country than igbos. It is on record that Igbos virtually import everything, so this argument holds no water, besides GEJ is reviving our railways, which would even hamper the transport companies owned by igbos, yet Chisco transport is supporting him, so how do you reconcile that?

2. Talking about hard drug, some state in southwest cultivate marijuana as their cash crop, while northerners are the highest consumer of drugs in Nigeria, igbos are only into cocaine that other tribes are also into,BABA SUWE isn't an igbo man..
3.It is on record that some eastern states have never experienced bank robbery in the last 8 years,and some are almost 100percent safe. But can you say the same on Lagos, ogun and oyo the crime capital?

4. Kidnapping is a history in the east #fact, the last time we heard of kidnapping in Nigeria was in the north and west,
5.what is baby factory? If you like call it baby industry it's a bullshit, We have legitimate motherless baby homes and. Not almajiri bastards, that litters the whole of th country

6. It is a #fact that igbos are only learners when it comes to fraud, they do not even come close to southwesterners. Is it credit card? Yahoo yahoo? We know the truth!

7. What concerns igbos with oil bunkering? Go and check how Asari dokubo became a Muslim as a result of Alhajis from the north in oil bunkering. Igbos are too busy with their business.

8. Igbo's ingenuity produce things just like Chinese and you label it fake, what have you produced? what will happen to hopeless people that are living like Beggers and jobless urchins what will happen to them? Or the people that kill and destroy communities in the name of grazing?

9. Who invented corruption? Why should some one with ssce head a big company like nnpc? Or even certificate less person becoming a head of state? that is the highest level of corruption! What about NCE holders from north that are heading federal agencies? North have been ruling this country for the past 40years how did they fight corruption?

10. He will revive the image of the country that is now a terrorist nation,that has the highest number of beggers, poverty level,worst form of diseases, etc!
My friend igbos are not your problem we are not moved by your rants! Go and get a life!! We have an inalienable right to choose whoever we want, and believe GEJ has done very well more than his predecessors.

On the final flip, here is my question, what was the slogan of. OBJ's 2003 reelection against buhari? Was it on any reason just like what we have now as transformation agenda of GEJ? But you voted for him, instead of Buhari. You think people are fools?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by waternogetenemy: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]Similarly, we have made it clear that we will be supporting Jimi Agbaje, regardless of whether he wins or lose.

That is wat u call a human being, very straight forward.

We are not afraid of wat man can do. Ndiigbo no dey fear face.

If u dont like it, go and hug a transformer and leave us alone in peace.[/size]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by blayz0923: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
As far as I am concerned even if a goat or monkey will/can rule nigeria with purpose, I will vote it.

Tribalism and Religious bigotry had divided dis great nation.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by patrick89(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
blayz0923:
As far as I am concerned even if a goat or monkey will/can rule nigeria with purpose, I will vote it.

Tribalism and Religious bigotry had divided dis great nation.
some of you who pretend as if this nation just started dividing according to tribe nd religion are either hypocritical or just ignorant!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by azzima(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Henrypraise41:
The person that wrote this is poor and also jelous of igbo pple, he thought igbos are like those that make their money through selling a plot of land to two different peopl? no igbos used to struggle and not to find bench early in the morning and sit with ogogoro, ciga or weeds, then when they see you they stand up and begin to hail u like baba agbalagba, oga mi and so on. then when u refuse to give them money u have become their enemy which will result in threatening ur life, thats laziness. had it been that he is a rich man he should have known that however you hustle and make money peopl must label it as bad money.
please improve your English first. INN(Illegal Immigrants Of Nigeria)
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
azzima:
please improve your English first. INN(Illegal Immigrants Of Nigeria)

At least you get the point he/she is passing across, that is the definition of communication and he/she has communicated.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by AgentOfAllah: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
argon500:
Actually, I came across this on Facebook page, posted by Prince Adelekan Adeneye Ogbara. There are some of the points raised that are true, though not all.

Op this is bigotry. I'm appalled!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Many Igbos Don't Want Buhari by GenIgrigi: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
**grins** The Op will soon get his wishes just wait. **LOLS**

(1) (Reply)

Passionate Message To Aisha Buhari From Italy (pic) / 2015 - Electorial Result In My Area ( Post Results ) Counting Just Finished / Photo: Was It A Charm That Made This Guy To Lie Here Or He Chose To??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.