Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Cheapest Flight To London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheapest Flight To London (1012 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria / What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Flight To London by Agielove: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2009
Please can someone help me with that? Am leaving from Nigeria to london soon.
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2009
^^^ Has Google gone on strike? undecided
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by Treetop20(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2009
lol cheesy
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by Agielove: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2009
Siena:

^^^ Has Google gone on strike? undecided

My dear, it is also very civil to make enquires from the public in case you dont know.
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2009
Agielove:

My dear, it is also very civil to make enquires from the public in case you dont know.

It's also very lazy. You prefer to be spoon-fed.

DeltaVAG TM
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by PHARMTOKI(f): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2009
virgin nigeria.lagos to london $500
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by Agielove: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2009
Siena:

It's also very lazy. You prefer to be spoon-fed.

DeltaVAG TM

What ever i choose to be is none of your darn business! It is obvious that your idle life revolve around this forum, if you dont have any thing reasonable to contribute to my thread, just back off before you start making a fool of your self.

PHARM.TOKI:

virgin nigeria.lagos to london $500

Thanks dear, i have made the booking arrangements.
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2009
Agielove:

What ever i choose to be is none of your darn business! It is obvious that your idle life revolve around this forum, if you dont have any thing reasonable to contribute to my thread, just back off before you start making a fool of your self.

Hmm, someone's pretty touchy.

Who's acting like an idiot now?
A grown man, that can't feed himself, dang!

You're the slowpoke who'd rather let others do simple tasks, just because you're too lazy to use your own fingers to type into your browser;

"Cheap flights to London".  wink Now, how hard's that, huh?  cheesy

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by igbogolo: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2009
@ all
he has a right to ask. its not every information that you 'google' up.
people who have the information can assist and there is no shame in asking for help. I have found that info from people and suggestions can be very helpful atimes. google does not solve everything
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by JJYOU: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
right to ask on NL. what about right to be nice?
naija peeps always right.
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2009
@ Igbogolo:

I agree, though when one get's hot under the collar, and starts making rude remarks, then they generally get the same back.

All I said was, "It's also very lazy. You prefer to be spoon-fed."
My sister then turned mean and ugly!  wink

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by MrCrackles(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2009
POSTER

Have you finally gone so we can delete your rubbish post
?! undecided
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by Agielove: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
Who's acting like an idiot now?

you SIENA

Siena:
ou're the slowpoke who'd rather let others do simple tasks, just because you're too lazy to use your own fingers to type into your browser;

So your problem is that other people are doing the task for me? Lol!

Man you are too old for this nonsense, i have the right to ask anything i want, well i dont blame you sha, viewing your profile it is obvious that this is where you get the little ego that is left of you as a man.

As you can see, i dont waste much of my time here like you do, i have better things to do with my life. This Thread is officially yours, am off. Take care Mr Nairaland and enjoy!   grin

MrCrackles:

POSTER

Have you finally gone so we can delete your rubbish post
?! undecided

Yes Mr self- appointed moderator, you are free to do what you like now.
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2009
Thank you, Agielove. cool
Re: Cheapest Flight To London by MrCrackles(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2009
Agielove:

Yes Mr self- appointed moderator, you are free to do what you like now.

Now get out of that cybercafe before the earth opens up and swallow you, you fool! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

London 2012 Games Spectators: Visa Applications Open From 1 January 2012 / Nigerians Travelling To South Africa Have Been Refused Entry Into The Country. / Justwise...i Need Your Help On This Oné

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.