Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death (32514 Views)

14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / Police Arrest ‘Uncle’ For Rape Of 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Lagos (Photo) / Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2015
Is it that the commissioner does not have a name? You mentioned the name of the girl but never stated the commissioner's name. Why? What d fvck is wrong in letting us know dat sad ass identity. This matter must be conclusive, whether in court or ouuta court cos I can't imagine me being the father of dat girl.....Lord knows i'll take the law into my gaddamn hands! SHIIT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by davien(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Don't people know what allegedly means anymore? It's a claim, that's it....the "informant" merely claimed it was the commissioner...jumping to conclusions because of what some random guy said is not the way to go.....atleast we'd need evidence to make any conclusion...

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by chlowi(f): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Such perversion! Rip to that Little girl! I can imagine the horror she faced when she drew her last breath.

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by ElFenomeno1: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2015
Henrypraise41:
Punish him and let him face the consequens, idiot he supposed to protect her not to kill the innocent girl.

Smh.... Just look at the sentence you constructed above?
Consequens, idiot he supposed to protect her.....
You need to go back and start from nursery school........ You are a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by boladez(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2015
Henrypraise41:
Punish him and let him face the consequens, idiot he supposed to protect her not to kill the innocent girl.

Sir, I do not see anything incriminating against the commissioner in the report. I think the police should do their work and anyone who has evidence of abuse should come forward.

There is a possibility the matter may be pushed on the commissioners head because they know he can settle!.........The wife gave an account that no one is interested in.

Hope justice is not miscarried and that the true perpetrators will have no peace.

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by sylve11: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Na which kind life be this? cool
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Krasid(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2015
He should be punished if found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Masterclass32: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2015
kestolove95:
It's igbo. Again

Somebody give this guy a trophy undecided

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2015
GboyegaD:
Hope the law will take its course on the randy commissioner. How more wicked can he be? There are ladies all around who will be willing to sleep with him yet, he chose to rape a minor.

My broda...I tire ooo. When big girls scatter everywhere dey find man...na minor him go rape. But wat baffles me is dis; wat shud arouse him in d body of an 11yr old?

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by juman(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Unfortunate.
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Bawss1(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2015
There has to be strong evidence to conclude that anybody was indeed raped. Has a medical examiner confirmed these allegations or is the media already passing judgement on a case without due process?

People should not rush to any conclusions till these kinds of stories are confirmed medically because it could easily be a smear campaign and men are wrongly seen as guilty until proven innocent.

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by buJu234: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2015
where is Senator Yerimu...

the children molester; U have gotten a brother in the east ooo..

Funny & wicked Country`s Laws tht only make the poor to suffer while the rich enjoy after committing same crime..

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by idia101(f): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2015
kestolove95:
It's igbo. Again

I begin 2 wonder wer u left ur brains, cos itz obviously. Uve lost it
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by swezenberg(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2015
slightlyMad:
until rape cases are throughly and swiftly treated with sentences of up to 15 years
we will keep reading it daily on the headlines

this week alone had 5 rape cases gracing the homepage

It should be life or death sentence like it is done in some countries. That way no one will attempt it. Why would you want to have a carnal knowledge of a girl or woman without her consent.

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by cecegorz(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2015
Oh dear!
One of those moments I just take exception to support jungle justice. This man MUST not be allowed to go free for any reason.

Please lawyers, Civil societies, should take up this case for the sake of woman-hood and humanity.
I wouldn't mind contributing money to see that this Dis-honorable commissioner gets maximum sentence for this rape/murder.

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2015
kestolove95:
It's igbo. Again
STFU!!! it's Nigeria again 4 GOD's sake
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Suljosh: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Igbo=Rape

Igbo=Armed robber

Igbo=Sell out

Igbo=Ritual

Igbo=Kidnappers.

Never trust them.

Insult me I don't give a Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by slightlyMad(f): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2015
swezenberg:

It should be life or death sentence like it is done in some countries. That way no one will attempt it. Why would you want to have a carnal knowledge of a girl or woman without her consent.

many innocent people will be put to death when there are heartless women out there who will readily punish and extort money from men under the guise of pay me 100k or i shout rape

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Mustiboy(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2015
400billionman:

The commissioner should answer that question. Let him tell us who raped her.

New Era hospital gave a doctors report that the victim died of rape. Federal Medical Centre Autopsy stated that the victim died of rape.

Are you now satisfied ?
definately
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by swezenberg(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
slightlyMad:

many innocent people will be put to death when there are heartless women out there who will readily punish and extort money from men under the guise of pay me 100k or i shout rape

I was referring to molestation of a minor like the one posted here. Seriously a case of rape should be seriously investigated and if established should be meted with serious penalty. If three women should rape a man he will pass out now, in fact one strong woman is enough for some men. Thank God for the threshold women have for pain.
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Toks2008(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
GboyegaD:
Hope the law will take its course on the randy commissioner. How more wicked can he be? There are ladies all around who will be willing to sleep with him yet, he chose to rape a minor.

we are not yet sure of what really happened.
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by elobyobi: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Doesn't this commissioner have a name? Whether he did it or not, let us know his name. Na wa for some reporters o! angry

1 Like

Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by TruthisOut: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Suljosh:
Igbo=Rape

Igbo=Armed robber

Igbo=Sell out

Igbo=Ritual

Igbo=Kidnappers.

Never trust them.

Insult me I don't give a Bleep.

I wish I can reply you the way I feel but I don't have time for anti-Nigerians like you. Just continue in your folly.
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by tiredface: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
WE CAN ONLY PRAY FOR GOD'S HELP. BESIDE THAT, IT'S OVER. YOUR POLICE WILL ACT LIKE YOUR POLICE, SO SAD. HER RAPIST WILL BE RAPED IN EVRY STEP AND BREATH HE TAKES. MAY HER INNOCENT SOUL REST IN PEACE, AMEN
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Jok3r(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wat a shame.
Editor1:
Controversy surrounding the death of a minor, identified as Anwulika Nathan (an 11year old girl) from Owo-Ahia Afor in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State in the house of her guardian has been reportedly causing ripples in the community.

Awnulika, the last female child of Mr. Chinenye Nathan, a civil servant in the Abia State civil service was said to be living with one of the Commissioners in the Abia State Oil Producing Areas Development Commissions (ASOPADEC) family as their house help.

It was gathered that the commissioner after raping the girl to coma rushed her to New Era Hospital, along Niger road and some distance from Amuzukwu Primary and Secondary Schools were she later died.

Sources who confirmed that the people of Owo-Ahia Afor were pained over the girl’s death said that they were going to stop at nothing in deploying every measure to see that they get to the root of the matter.

Another source from the community who pleaded anonymity alleged that their daughter was raped to death by the ASOPADEC commissioner.

The source who confirmed that the police were already investigating the matter also accused the police of trying to sweep the matter under the carpet owing the “powerful” nature of the commissioner in the state.

According to the source “Sometimes last week, we got a phone that Anurika Nathan, 11year old from Owu Ahia Afor, who is living with one of the ASOPADEC Commissioners was raped to death.

“When we got to Umuahia, they were at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Umuahia. On reaching there, we saw her corpse in an ambulance covered with a T-Shirt with the inscription. One side of her body was open and we saw a lot of bruises on her knees, blood was coming out from her mouth and even from her private part.

“After we waited for about an hour at the hospital, the young man (Commissioner) arrived with his official car and with the father of the deceased. They came in with a letter from New Era hospital, Umuahia stating the doctor’s report.

“After a while, the Commissioner attempted to leave, but the woman IPO refused him going, insisting he must follow her to the police station (CPS, Umuahia). The man insisted he was going nowhere as he brandished an identity card showing the police woman that he is a Hon. Commissioner but the police woman stood her ground that he must go to the police station with her.

“It was at that point that so many people gathered and with the assistance of the crowd, he was taken to the police station by keke after his driver refused to drive the car further.

“Before they left for the police station, there was a melo-drama at the hospital premises when the said Commissioner could not pay the ambulance driver for the services he rendered, but for the driver’s threat to dump the girl’s corpse into his own official car he (commissioner) was forced to pay the ambulance man”.

Continuing, the source added, “Before this time, the wife of the commissioner who we understand works in the same office with the father of the Anwulika was crying and when asked why she was crying, she said that prior to that incident, the girl went to school and came back from school with bruises and before they could take her to the hospital, she died in the process, adding that “from the hospital, we went to the police station and they tried to bail him (commissioner) out that day, but it was not possible. Unfortunately, the girl was somehow related to prominent man in Abia government and I believe if not for this, from the way things had been going, the man could have been off the hook.

“But of the man’s (commissioner) position in government, we (relations and families of the victim) are afraid that even the police would compromise dropping the matter.

“We were able to come to the conclusion that the commissioner raped our sister to death because from the autopsy conducted, the cause of death was established to be rape.

“Anwulika was living with the commissioner, she was his housemaid and he took her in January this year. It is not clear whether the girl died in the man’s house or at the hospital, but all we know is that the man took her to New Era hospital in his car but later brought her down to FMC in an ambulance and at FMC medics there tried to ascertain the cause of the death of the girl, considering the bruises she had her knees and blood that was gushing from her mouth and private part.

“What we are calling for is for justice to prevail. The autopsy had been done at FMC which was confirmed at the CPS that the girl died as a result of rape.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/11year-old-housemaid-raped-to-death-in-abia-state/
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by Suljosh: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
TruthisOut:

I wish I can reply you the way I feel but I don't have time for anti-Nigerians like you. Just continue in your folly.
satan be gone
Re: Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death by dnawah(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin congi na complete idiot o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) / Kidnappers Arrested In Oyo Town (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.