Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Don't Wait Till You Graduate And Start Looking For Job.be Independent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Wait Till You Graduate And Start Looking For Job.be Independent (583 Views)

When Your Parents Sees No Needs To Buy Any Uniforms Till You Graduate / Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait Till You Graduate And Start Looking For Job.be Independent by murphyfada(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2009
Hey Guys,

My names are Murphy Fada.I am a Realtor by profession,Information Marketing by chance and a successful ENTREPRENEUR by choice.This looks confusing ain't it.Well don't be surprised.Thats how it is.I presently work full with one of the top Estate Firms here in Nigeria.I hold workshops to teach people on how to succeed in the I.T world or should i say Information Marketing and also spend most of my time raking in hundreds in $$$ daily as an Enterprenur.This is not an EXAGGERATION.want to know how!This is simple,i am just going to give you an INFORMATION i sourced for myself with all i have got revealing all the secret money making techniques on the Internet.This is no joke.It is different from the once you guys are familiar with.Its simple,straight forward,no cut corners.Just apply it the way am going to give it to UAnd the next day you will start raking in $$$ just how you want it.Reasonable and Realistic sums and not the THOUSANDS daily other Scammers promise.
Note!this method is slow but steady and 100% Assured.Money bank guarantee.If it doesn't work.Hit me i will refund your money.If you need these secrets.You will pay a token #2,000 into my bank account.Once this is done,text me your full name,phone number,valid email and teller number you used to pay the sum.Once i verify the funds.I will send the link to your email address.You must have an email to succeed in this business.
here is my acc info.

WEMA BANK
ACC NAME.FADAIRO M.OKUNADE
ACC. NUMBER.0272014912312

FIRST BANK
ACC NAME.FADAIRO M.OKUNADE
ACC NUMBER.1233010165952

this is no Scam.Its just an information that i am not willing to Expose or should i call it Give free of charge.

If YOU WANT TO BE FREE.it is a chioce you make.JUST LIKE I DID IT.And stop running from pillar to post finding Vancancies that doesn't even exist.You too know there are no Vancancies anywhere.
here are my numbers.

07032327232(text only)

(1) (Reply)

Unad Post Ume / Jamb's Gone Crazy / Re: Mobil University Scholarship Acceptance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.