Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor (3411 Views)

Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" / Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor / Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by Sirniyeh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Shortly after Chibok girls were abducted last year, the state Governor uttered the following implicating statement:

www.today.ng/news/if-i-speak-heads-will-roll-gov-shettima-threatens/

Borno state Governor, Governor Kasim Shettima has
stated that he is under pressure not to speak the truth.

The governor while confirming that 36 of the girls
abducted from their school in Chibok, Borno state, have been identified in the video released yesterday by the Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau, said there is little a governor can do.

The governor stated, “Leadership calls for restraint.
Believe me, if I should speak, heads will roll.”

Since last year, why is the governor yet to release the information about the abduction of the girls?

Almost a year now, PDP has questions to answer! It's not enough to fight boko haram, we want the Chibok girls back.

Gov Shetima please, tell us where they are...!

3 Likes

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by kestolove95(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gej will not allow him speak

8 Likes

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by TI1919(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Naija politicians using electorate since 0.2 BC

1 Like

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by hamaworld(m): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Marilyn ogar. Thanks for d question.
But ur boys are not here
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by sirvic01(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gov Shettima have nothing to say, i know him ...he can't be silent for this long

1 Like

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by iphanyiuma(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
What else do they know how to do...hausa people rolling heads since 1500BC undecided

1 Like

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by coolebux(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nnam Espeaki lekwe!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by Baawaa(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nigerians knows that PDP is Boko-haram,Gen. Azazi confirmed it before they killed him miserably

3 Likes

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by Sirniyeh(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
sirvic01:
Gov Shettima have nothing to say, i know him ...he can't be silent for this long

I doubt that opinion! All of them know what we don't know. They are all in same fraternity which forbids them to expose each other. Can you remember the former Borno Governor who accompanied Jonathan to Chad.

1 Like

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by egift(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
At a point Jonathan threatened to withdraw all Security and law enforcement agents if the Governor does not keep quiet.

So for the safety of the citizens and residents of Borno State, the Governor chose not to make the disclosure.

4 Likes

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by Sirniyeh(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
egift:
At a point Jonathan threatened to withdraw all Security and law enforcement agents if the Governor does not keep quiet.

So for the safety of the citizens and residents of Borno State, the Governor chose not to make the disclosure.

Judge by yourself, in a sane society, should he keep quite? Does it mean what he intended to reveal will implicate Oga Jona? Only God knows. Abi Egift know am?
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by egift(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
coolebux:
Nnam Espeaki lekwe!!!

grin grin grin
Umu Nsukka deeje nu o!
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
another buhari in the making!
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by egift(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Judge by yourself, in a sane society, should he keep quite? Does it mean what he intended to reveal will implicate Oga Jona? Only God knows. Abi Egift know am?
Me am not disposed to such insight. But the rebuke by Jonathan was public.
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by PedroJP(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Shortly after Chibok girls were abducted last year, the state Governor uttered the following implicating statement:

Since last year, why is the governor yet to release the information about the abduction of the girls?

Almost a year now, PDP has questions to answer! It's not enough to fight boko haram, we want the Chibok girls back.

Gov Shetima please, tell us where they are...!

So na GEJ tie his mouth and ask am make him relax make dem de wipe out themselves ? U are dumb.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by Nemerem44(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abeg Speak or forever hold your peace. Enough of all these accusations and counter accusations. It's no longer funny angry
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by natureblack(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej will not allow him speak
Really?

....Buhari,Tinubu,Lai Muhammed,Gov Shettima and APC know far more about the whereabouts of the Chibok girls and the nefarious activities of Boko Haram than they have cared to admit.
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by PedroJP(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
egift:

How can u guys lie like this ? It's becoming pathetic embedded in ur blood. Provide ur source of this ur "at a time....."

So he kept quiet and watched his subjects killed just for the sake of keeping these same subjects safe, yet he still doesn't want to speak. Only withdrawal of his security agents made him shut up ? Which kind lies b dis nah ? Why una dey lie like dis nah ? Same pple he chose not to speak cos of their safety are still being killed and he kept quiet.

Ley me tell u, u and him kept quiet thinking u could have achieved ur evil aim with BH, but God turned it against u and took away its control from u.

God punish u severely starting from here on earth cos of lives u'v wasted
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by natureblack(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
PedroJP:

So na GEJ tie his mouth and ask am make him relax make dem de wipe out themselves ? U are dumb.

GEJ till 2019
Pay no heed to that fella.He wants to interest us with sarcastic comments.
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by egift(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
PedroJP:

How can u guys lie like this ? It's becoming pathetic embedded in ur blood. Provide ur source of this ur "at a time....."

So he kept quiet and watched his subjects killed just for the sake of keeping these same subjects safe, yet he still doesn't want to speak. Only withdrawal of his security agents made him shut up ? Which kind lies b dis nah ? Why una dey lie like dis nah ? Same pple he chose not to speak cos of their safety are still being killed and he kept quiet.

Ley me tell u, u and him kept quiet thinking u could have achieved ur evil aim with BH, but God turned it against u and took away its control from u.

God punish u severely starting from here on earth cos of lives u'v wasted
Wait are you say Jonathan never threatened to pull out all security if the Governor does stop criticising how the crisis was being managed? The level of denial just to defend Jonathan's incompetence is alarming. Tufiakwa.
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by PedroJP(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
natureblack:
Pay no heed to that fella.He wants to interest us with sarcastic comments.

Don't mind him. Instead of telling us dat d gov if out of frustration mentions names of those sponsoring BH, Northern elites will b indicted and hence, heads that will roll.
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by GBTYO: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
What did Daaris God parody achieve?

They ridiculed the findings of the first lady's imquiry into the Chibok abduction by reducing her genuine outcry to a national joke.

What did she find out?

1. That the principal of the school did not come to the venue of the meeting with the list of names of the abducted girls

2. When she was excused to go and get the list of the students present at the school premises that unfateful day, it took the principal over 8 hrs before she returned by which time

3 when she returned a representative from WAEC was at hand to compare her list with that of the students registered for the exam by which time she begged for more time to verify her list. Till this day the principal is yet to submit her list of students under her ward on the day of the abduction.

4 among the contingent of parents and wards of the supposedly missing girl, an imposter claiming to be a parent of one of the girls was discovered. This imposter happens to be a deputy director in the National Directorate of Employment and a muslim.

5. The sch principal conviniently was absent from her official residence with her family on the day of the abduction
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by natureblack(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
egift:

If ignorance is bliss,you must be the happiest person alive. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by PedroJP(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
egift:

Wait are you say Jonathan never threatened to pull out all security if the Governor does stop criticising how the crisis was being managed? The level of denial just to defend Jonathan's incompetence is alarming. Tufiakwa.

Now u are shifiting to critics not him shutting up his mouth on real sponsors of BH. Egift u need deliverance.
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Speak biko, make GEJ coconut head lead the heads of other traitors like Alimodu Sheriff, Ihejirika, Marilyn Ogar, Asari Dokubo, Alex Badeh, Mohammed Ndume, Ayo Oritsejafor to the guillotine. grin
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by PedroJP(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
GBTYO:
What did Daaris God parody achieve?

They ridiculed the findings of the first lady's imquiry into the Chibok abduction by reducing her genuine outcry to a national joke.

What did she find out?

1. That the principal of the school did not come to the venue of the meeting with the list of names of the abducted girls

2. When she was excused to go and get the list of the students present at the school premises that unfateful day, it took the principal over 8 hrs before she returned by which time

3 when she returned a representative from WAEC was at hand to compare her list with that of the students registered for the exam by which time she begged for more time to verify her list. Till this day the principal is yet to submit her list of students under her ward on the day of the abduction.

4 among the contingent of parents and wards of the supposedly missing girl, an imposter claiming to be a parent of one of the girls was discovered. This imposter happens to be a deputy director in the National Directorate of Employment and a muslim.

5. The sch principal conviniently was absent from her official residence with her family on the day of the abduction

Don't mind them. Shey dem don reap from wetin dem sow. Make dem come take power tru deceit make i c.

1 Like

Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by PedroJP(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Zoharariel:
Speak biko, make GEJ coconut head lead the heads of other traitors like Alimodu Sheriff, Ihejirika, Marilyn Ogar, Asari Dokubo, Alex Badeh, Mohammed Ndume, Ayo Oritsejafor to the guillotine. grin

Seems ur head dey touch ? Which side en dey touch abeg make i correct am ?
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by GBTYO: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
6. The WAEC rep presented copies of letters written to the Gov requesting that the examination be moved to the capital citing the security situation for most towns outside Borno. The governor never replied any of the correspondence.

7. Virtually all the girls that escaped the abduction were conviniently muslim

8. The principal was never consistent in the actual number of missing girls so also the governor

9 Scottland yard detectives alongside the FBI and interpol investigative team will later publish a report that has since been withdrawn stating that the story does not add up. A big embarrassment to the Obama admins which created a similar hoax that trended on social media about another set of missing children - Kony 2012. Till this day no missing children have been found and Joeseph Kony remains elusive.
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by GBTYO: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
The governor had the fake tape of muslim girls reciting the koran claiming to be the christian chibok girlseven before the security outfits, press or even before shekau aired it on youtube.

Make una try get sense
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
PedroJP:

Seems ur head dey touch ? Which side en dey touch abeg make i correct am ?

O'boy, na for the same side wey your Pale own dey touch ooo, and u for just try correct ur Pale own 1st.

Abi how u see am? grin
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by GBTYO: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Compare the Kony2012 facebook and youtube campaingn to the bringbackourgirls rubbish.

They are exactly the same CIA psych ops.

They used the media, politicians and celebrities to spread awareness to pave way for US intervention.

Kony 2012 led to the south Sudan crisis, CAR sectarian war with the balaka movement and an increased tempo in hostilities in the Congo and also a revamped Al Shabaab.

Don't be fooled.

America is the number one enemy of peace in the world.
Re: If I Speak, Heads Will Roll - Borno Governor by omolami: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
SHETIMA SHOULD STOP DECEIVING NIGERIANS. HE AND HIS APC SHOULD JUST BRING OUT THE CHIBOK GIRLS FROM WHERE THEY KEEP THEM..WHAT IS THE N1M GIVING TO THE PARENTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER D ABDUCTION FOR? WHY DID SHETIMA REFUSED TO RELOCATE THE EXAM CENTER AFTER RECEIVING UNFAVOURABLE SECURITY REPORTS ON D CENTER? WHY IS IT THAT MAJORITY OF THE GIRLS ARE CHRISTIAN? SHETIMA SHOULD SPEAK OR HE SHOULD GO AND DIE

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Call For Regionalism/resource Control & State Police / YESTERDAY(pics)An Accident Just Occurred On Ilorin Jebba Road / Breaking News:see snapshot:is olisa metuh dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.