Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) (36346 Views)

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu / Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Bonapart(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Poor propaganda
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Burger01(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Give Fanny boy food and he will dance, jump, sing and lick your stinking azz like a monkey he isundecided
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by chinex276(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2015
mtsheeewww... God why u bring me enta dis kind con3 abeg, benin republic would have been beta 4 me
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2015
undecided
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Politicians are like har.lots, they go 4d highest bidder....... cool
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by richidinho(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2015
Then but later knew what APC is made of......at the tail he screamed......GEJ is better

Dnt understand why they are attacking FFK....is he contesting too?

APC but why?
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Ishilove: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2015
"11 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Send Jonathan Out Of Aso Villa"

I wonder if FFK is a Nairalander grin
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Lanretoye(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
GEJ's environment is so polluted that he has no sensible and reasonable person around him,even his wife and children. Mr president sorry ehn.

1 Like

Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
lucrownt:
I was reading today's Vanguard Newspaper, and I came across this advert. Is it true that FFK is only after his belly?.
do you need a soothsayer to tell you? The man is a political prostitute. He follows people that he will benefit from. He can insult his mother because of politics!
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Saheed9: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
i want to see his reply to this

1 Like

Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by HeisenbergWW: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
There used to be this moniker, "cramJones" or something (cant really remember) in the politics section, He claimed to FFK and all he did back then was criticize the president.
FFK is a smart guy, from a political nonentity to a captain in the media team of the presidency. Not to add the millions he is making while running his mouth for the incompetent GEJ

1 Like

Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by veraponpo(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
APC teaching PDP how to play politics since 1960.

The tide is changed, the whistle is blown, the change is on the way.

Let us go and embrace Change.

FFK will destroy PDP.

2 Likes

Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by howfarwhatagwan: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
That is why OBJ said FFK is a good boy if you give him food he will sing for you

1 Like

Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Ljboy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wht's d date b4 APC will go mute forever May wht sef??

Mtcheeeeeeew
If dem like mk dem use PEG as d advert link, na GEJ na gt dah seat till 2019.. Bros GEJ, free ur mind, sitdwn well insyd aso rock, noting do u!!

#In T'pains voice
ALL YOU DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT grin
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by superstar1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
It is disheartening that this kind of men that lacks integrity are the ones that surrounds our president and they are even leading his campaign train.

If the people around Mr President lacks integrity, can Mr President have one? Birds of a feather flocks together.

One thing that has not been challenged about Buhari is his level of integrity.

Why won't I go with change?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by tompat86(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Raypawer:
if actually there are up to 11 reasons not to vote GEJ, then there are 1111 reasons not to vote buhari undecided undecided
ode ni e
sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by edo3(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
drteer:
The problem that we have is the President himself- a President who prides himself on his own weakness and incompetence and whose love of false prophets and strange women knows no bounds and has no end. A President who is as confused and as clueless as the comic character called Chancey Gardner in the celebrated 1970′s Peter Seller’s Hollywood blockbuster titled ”Being There”.
A President who does not understand the meaning of the word ”class” or ”honesty” and who breaks his own word consistently.
A President who has abdicated his responsibilities, destroyed his own political party, divided his own country, alienated his own friends, humiliated his own mentor, abandoned his own people, brought ridicule to his own faith, cowers before his own officials, betrays his own governors, scorns the international community and breaks his solemn oath to protect and defend the Nigerian people.
A President who does not even have the nerve or the guts to call to order any of the numerous Jezebels that control him. He is the problem we have in our country today and until he resigns, is impeached or is voted out of power nothing will change and Nigeria will continue to go from bad to worse. That is what you get when you vote for a man who never wore shoes to school.
May God deliver our country.
Femi Fani-Kayode.
Na that omo ale say all these?

1 Like

Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by bid4rich(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
These one nko? Its all politics jor

Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Psalmwhyte(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
lucrownt:
I was reading today's Vanguard Newspaper, and I came across this advert. Is it true that FFK is only after his belly?.
Plz don't take him serious because he is a well certified praise singer Baba can tell u more about FFK.
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by domopps(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pls who's is FFK? An Actor I guess?
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Creamz(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
FFK shouldn't have accepted the position he was given in the GEJ campaign. Even the PDP were senseless to have given him such a sensitive poosition when they knew all he said against them just a year ago. Now Nigerians knows the kind of man he is. A man without credibility. "Give him food and he will sing for you" kind of man.
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by egift(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is a front page material.
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by ibedun: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
FFK has no future in Nigerian politics.

He has talked himself out of credibility and integrity.

No sane mind would place him in any position of responsibility and leadership.
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by ibedun: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
FFK = Self inflicted Damage. From Hero to Zero = No credibility whatsoever.
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by saintendurance: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode is Buhari and Tinubu's nightmare.
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Greataausim(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
GEJ till 2019 cool

GEJ Till 2019 tongue
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by olayinkaj2(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fayose started this. So, PDP should expect more!
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by franugo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
In politics, no permanent customer.. undecided

yes we all know this but gej should not have made such a man part of his campaign, f.ùçk his mastery of d english languageundecided he should've found someone who believed in him 4rm day 1 till now.......though they are pretty fewcry
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Laid2001: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
At least one yoruba man died with Aguyi ironsi.
that is what is called loyalty tiill death!

Unlike Kaduna Nziogwu who leaked info of cuop to Azikiwe and Okpara!

lovat:
Why do I hate this FFK even though I support GEj, I've learnt from FFK that a yoruba man will always betray you any time
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Raypawer(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
i no blame you, na mtn free 10mb na him i blame.. just insulting anybody you like angry angry
tompat86:

ode ni e
sai Buhari
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by soludo93(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
AWONEYAN:
When Fayose started dis newspaper drama, GEJ and co will say welldone, now the table has turned the opposition party is doing it in a more convicing way, just publish the same statements used FFK on GEJ a year ago lobatan!

So the opposition is a mere copycat? Shame! No defined ideology.
Re: See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Raypawer:
if actually there are up to 11 reasons not to vote GEJ, then there are 1111 reasons not to vote buhari undecided undecided
Name them,bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai / There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.