Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others (42765 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Don't Sell NLNG, NNPC — Ezekwesili, Advises Buhari On How To Restore Economy / So They Wanted To Sell Off NLNG, NNPC Et AL With Emergency Powers. Is That It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by zukky79: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Nairlanders please help caption this picture from Vanguard newspaper!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/caption-this-photo/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by JBUZZ: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Oh boy!

3 Likes

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by johnpaulo(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2016
The load of this country is too much for me to carry.

9 Likes

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Gchimez: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2016
bro carry your cross

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by zukky79: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2016
Nigeria for sale

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by klbakare(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2016
Why only me go dey hawk this kain heavy commodity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Former president olusegun obasanjo sold 40% public assets to his friends.Buhari want to toe the same line.At the end,it is his extended family those asset will be sold to at give away prices.
Didn't buhari retrieve the phcn that former gej sold?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by myners007: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Tinubu: Na beg i dey beg go."This load is too much for an old man like me to carry"

1 Like

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by salabscholar01(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2016
ok
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Babangida70(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2016
just one week wey I commot, dz fifu don use me do yeye............. walahi if I come. back fa!!!!

Make I no tok anything till I come back

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by EnEnPeecee: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
APC

Na thunder go fire all of una for the following pains una inflicted on nigerians:
Hunger
Strife
Poverty
Anger
Job lost
Suicide
Thefts
Arm-robbery
Pains
Sickness
Hardship
Herdsmen
Islamist Rebels
Corruption
Winch hunting
Tyranny
Forgery
Pliagralism
Homelessness
Misery
Killings
Unemployment
Policy Summersault
Globe- toting
Lying
Deceit
Recession
Inflation
Road Crashes
Polio
Boko haram

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by kings09(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Buhari wld nt sell any of the presidential aircrafts, Buhari wld nt cut any of his allowances or dat of his aides, Buhari wld not reduce d number of his aides either, Buhari wld not reduce the budget of the presidency n aso rock, but he is quick to steal speeches, he is quick to sell national assets dat r cash cows simply because they r all located in d south. if all diz assets had their operating base in d north, wld Buhari even consider dis idea? Buhari the intellectual thief, y not sell the whole of the South. BUHARI IS OFFICIALLY A THIEF AND A SCAMMER.

cc hungerbad, funkymetahuman, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, sarrki, bolustic, area, kyase n other members of the zombies.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Lukmann1: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
even vanguard is made fun of a hole president.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Soreza(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
They are in trouble our only option is B.......A,SAY NO TO BAN.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Read

13 Likes

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Samexdx(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Hahaha... It seems the load is too much for him to carry
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by oxygen247(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Bazaar is on. The same people that shared our assets under PDP are coming back to take the remaining under APC...

#NoHopeForNigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Standing5(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Funny. Assets for sale.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by zeedof(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
the man don loss weight gan ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by hazyfm1: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
make baba no sell critical assets to Aisha o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
oil, tourism and ports.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by ephi123(f): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
If other governments had sold NLNG and co, will it be here today for Buhari to be considering selling?

All the recovered loots, what has been done with them?

A government that is totally bereft of ideas, the next thing that remains is to start selling off national assets. Big shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by naijaboiy: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
A man reached a hotel where he was invited for a wedding. He found two doors, one written brides close relatives n friends; the other written grooms close relatives n friends.

He entered the grooms n found inside two other doors, One written for ladies only and the other gents only. He entered the gents only and walked a few steps just to find 2doors One written, those with gifts the other those without gifts.

Since he was among those who didn't carry anything; he entered, ONLY TO FIND HIMSELF OUT ON THE STREET gringringringrin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by legendte(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Na all of us dey feel am.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by cegxie(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Walahi I zid not know zdat zhe weight op zhis kwontry is too heaby... I would habe stayed in my Parm and kwontinued rearing my kwattle... zhis load is tooo heaby walahi...

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by jurjes(f): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2016
Nigeria for sale!!

1 Like

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Pavore9: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2016
Those assets must not be sold o!

6 Likes

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Shiifi(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
If Jonathan c dis e go b lyk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Tinubu Consults Governors Of States Sharing Boundaries With Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.