Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku (28100 Views)

Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) / Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Emmafrancis: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
So I missed front page bah. I will console myself as am first to comment on this page.
PDP will be pulling the ultimate game changer within the week. watch out. Mark my word. APC won't even realise what hit them.
GEJ will win this election come what may.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Misogynist2014(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Good news
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by pretydiva(f): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kk
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sai Buhari
good.
hw do one cancel some PDP posts like that..
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Rilwayne001: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Iamsynord:

good.
hw do one cancel some PDP posts like that..

[s][/s]

Put their silly posts in between the above.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by emmykk(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
mikeansy:
Atiku simply honouring that silly document they signed

His political spirit is vested in Jonathan re-election and that will give Atiku a shot at the Presidency in 2019
Atiku is aware that if GMB is victorious he will never have the chance to be president again.so atiku will want a situation where by 2019 he can struggle it with any of his northern brothers.atiku knows what an incumbent president can do.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by mentorandfriend(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
donphilopus:
The PDPians should stop consoling themselves as it has done more harm than good to them. What kinda balderdash! Like my fellow progressive said on a thread, whether every group in the North dumps Buhari for Jonathan is immaterial. Buhari won 12 core Northern States without having even a sitting Councilor, while PDP with their Governors couldn't win a reasonable number of States!

The impending defeat of Jonathan is visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, vocal to the dumb and perceivable to the anosmia. So the PDPians should stop encouraging themselves wrongly!
Welcome back to the polictics section of nairaland. Its been a while I read one of those your clear and unbiased debates here.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by creepsyme(f): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku has bad belle against buhari, after loosing to buhari he has never shown open support for him until now dat rumour is going around dat he is planning to decamp#atikuteamreverttostatusqo# political prostitute.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by WYMAN(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by dondo83(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
all apc needed from atiku was his money.. which he has dropped alot. atiku that came distant 3rd in apc convention abi the atiku that his candidate lost apc gubernatorial ticket in adamawa? please dont over hype this man . if he wants to help gej so be it. GMB will still win fair and square
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by domino101(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
opc tried but Make Jonathan no something today. at a time no time .he has failed. period!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by ideology(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
WYMAN:
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,who had been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,financially.
My mom had to take care of the education of 7 of us,has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees is dew, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and facing possiblilty of bein withdrawn from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collectorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=20pt]please,I want to appeal to our gay community in here.
When I said I am ready to work for the money.I didn't mean that I can become gay,my faith is totally against it.I am saying this because some gays has been adding me up,ever since I started asking for help

PLEASE NO PROVOCATION INTENDED.
[/size]
Emmmm
Had a nap on Sunday afternoon, woke up with you on my mind.
Kindly check out my suggestions
1. Open a thread of your own instead of trolling
2. Get to know some nlders in Abuja to meet you and authenticate your identity.
3. Contact Nl admin/moderators to put your thread on front page as soon as your identity is authenticated.

Then …
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by WYMAN(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
ideology:

Emmmm
Had a nap on Sunday afternoon, woke up with you on my mind.
Kindly check out my suggestions
1. Open a thread of your own instead of trolling
2. Get to know some nlders in Abuja to meet you and authenticate your identity.
3. Contact Nl admin/moderators to put your thread on front page as soon as your identity is authenticated.

Then …
thank u,but the mods are always banning or hiding my moniker,each tym I open a thread...I don't know how helping som1 effect them
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by sayemma: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
viczing:

Stilll justify nothing there's always a snitch, he can still hang out with him and betray him on the side that's politics

Watch nta network news u will see them today it is not a old pics

Chai
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by jswagg4(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Atiku is very smart.He is trying to play it safe.He wants to be on the good side of GEJ by sending his group to Support GEJ in PDP while he maintains a physical support of pa buhari.Either way who ever wins his support will be recongised and he will be safe.Head or tail atiku wins.He does not verbally attack jonathan like his uncouth partymen.

He is physically in APC but his political machinery is in PDP

This guy knows the terrian of poltics. No wonder he has survived for so long in the murkey waters of our politics and still remain relevant.

Least i forget GEJ till 2019

its "Lest" I forget....as Clueless as GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by opey112(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku is an shawo supporter.APC should watch him closely.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by 1stola: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Atiku is very smart.He is trying to play it safe.He wants to be on the good side of GEJ by sending his group to Support GEJ in PDP while he maintains a physical support of pa buhari.Either way who ever wins his support will be recongised and he will be safe.Head or tail atiku wins.He does not verbally attack jonathan like his uncouth partymen.

This guy knows the terrian of poltics. No wonder he has survived for so long in the murkey waters of our politics and still remain relevant.

Lest i forget GEJ till 2019

GEJ TILL May 29 2015.
SAI baba
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by donphilopus: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Welcome back to the polictics section of nairaland. Its been a while I read one of those your clear and unbiased debates here.

Thanks very much bros.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Sunnah1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
dunkem21:
Chai, Atiku stop deceiving this man na grin

Over 120 support groups from ya camp decamped today to the PDP. grin

Which support/group you wan give am again? grin
It only happen on the media.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by dre11(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
PDP trying to cling to the last straw to become relevant again

I dey laugh una oooo

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Sacramento4real(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
viczing:

Stilll justify nothing there's always a snitch, he can still hang out with him and betray him on the side that's politics
And what makes you think he can't hang out with Jonathan and betray him on the other side?
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by sexyjennik(f): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wow sai Buhari is looking fresh everyday. Mere looking at him, one will think he is under 60 grin

Who are those people saying he's too old to be a president? Are they as fresh looking as he?

Carry go baba
I will vote for you cause that day is my birthday and am gonna show my love to you with my vote and the only gift I need from you is to kick GEJ's ass by winning the election which I believe you will

#march28
#ihavedecided
#GMB4president kiss
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by ozo13(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Now u know he is relevant abi.
ozoigbondu:

Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by viczing(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sacramento4real:

And what makes you think he can't hang out with Jonathan and betray him on the other side?

Becos he's not even happy wt apc talk more of betraying Gej

Sorry u lost out
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by viczing(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
sayemma:

Watch nta network news u will see them today it is not a old pics

Chai

No one says it's an old pics
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Atiku baba
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Adminisher: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
dunkem21:
Chai, Atiku stop deceiving this man na grin

Over 120 support groups from ya camp decamped today to the PDP. grin

Which support/group you wan give am again? grin

You have chosen to believe that and we have sympathy for you for that. "Over 120 support groups", no list of the group's or names .....and you don't even question the validity and credibility of such a number and such information. Nigeria we hail their but you have my sympathy.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by quixotic: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
criminalmindz:
ANOTHER OLD PIX. APC , A PARTY BUILT ON LIES AND PROPAGANDA.
funny you mention lie. That pics was taken today at the meeting. It was also reported on the news with video. Don't make categorical statements when u havn't verified or when u are not sure.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by Adminisher: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:

This is a very amateurish post. What is 'political machinery' when election is two weeks from now. Political machineries are useful in 'caucus politics' that is political infighting within parties themselves, within state houses of assembly, house of reps, Senate, during party formation or party mergers. It is really funny to be talking of machinery when campaigns are practically over and masses have been mobilized.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by malachee: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Out naija na we wise pass. But inside naija we be mallam mugun I will not say more than that
Re: Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku by lucianohase(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
It was reported that Jonathan secretly visited Atiku recently to urge him to either return back to PDP Or be part of An "interim government" .

Amidst the rumoured visit, Atiku and Buhari stepped out together today at the Newspaper publishers Meeting where Buhari answered questions.

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCforChange/media/grid?idx=1&tid=577867778721480704
Buhari don't be deceived oh,Atiku's spirit has left apc soon his body will follow as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.