Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

PARTIALTY: How Death Cheated Abacha! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PARTIALTY: How Death Cheated Abacha! (754 Views)

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PARTIALTY: How Death Cheated Abacha! by Sirniyeh(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nigeria is COMEDY ZONE!

In 1979 General Olusegun Obasanjo handed Over POWER to Alhaji Shehu Shagari as democratically elected president.

Shagari Ruled and was alleged for the massive corruption and financial misappropriation which instigated the return of Military rule again under the leadership of Buhari. Shagari is still alive and for the past 35yrs, no single penny has ever been recorded to have been recovered from him. Hun un un!

Later Buhari ruled. Some in Military Caucus raised grievances that He should be probed as well. Ever since 1985, nothing was heard as regard any financial implication.

Hun un un- Maradona took over. Upon all evidences who are conspicuous on financial mismanagement, no single penny was heard to have recovered from him. Does it mean Babangida was a saint while he rule as head of state?

What of few months of the Interim Government led by Shonekan? Nothing was recovered from him!

When the door of opportunity opened, Abacha sneaked in and swept away Shonekan with APC-LIKE Broom. He thought many years after he would be celebrated as a saint like others. But death disappointed him. Lots of money had been recovered from his foreign account. Reports say the money were stolen. Does it mean only Abacha looted our money?

Obasanjo came back again to rule us for 8yrs. Years after till date, nothing was recorded to have been recovered from him. Does it mean Obasanjo was also a saint?

This is the season of Goodluck. My perception is that in as much Jonathan is still alive, he will remain Mr Saint and nothing will be recover from him also.

CONCLUSION:
My Observation is that, so far our past presidents remain alive, they will never be seen as highest looters of Nigerian treasury. What is the way out?

The huge amount of money recovered from Abacha from 1998 till date was possible through death.

No doubt you may see the headlines about 15yrs to come and read: $400B was recovered from Jonathan!

Why wait so long before we recover our stolen money?

1 Like

Re: PARTIALTY: How Death Cheated Abacha! by dabigwalls: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
You know I read with interest? You wasted it at the end.
Re: PARTIALTY: How Death Cheated Abacha! by 1stola: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Nigeria is COMEDY ZONE!

In 1979 General Olusegun Obasanjo handed Over POWER to Alhaji Shehu Shagari as democratically elected president.

Shagari Ruled and was alleged for the massive corruption and financial misappropriation which instigated the return of Military rule again under the leadership of Buhari. Shagari is still alive and for the past 35yrs, no single penny has ever been recorded to have been recovered from him. Hun un un!

Later Buhari ruled. Some in Military Caucus raised grievances that He should be probed as well. Ever since 1985, nothing was heard as regard any financial implication.

Hun un un- Maradona took over. Upon all evidences who are conspicuous on financial mismanagement, no single penny was heard to have recovered from him. Does it mean Babangida was a saint while he rule as head of state?

What of few months of the Interim Government led by Shonekan? Nothing was recovered from him!

When the door of opportunity opened, Abacha sneaked in and swept away Shonekan with APC-LIKE Broom. He thought many years after he would be celebrated as a saint like others. But death disappointed him. Lots of money had been recovered from his foreign account. Reports say the money were stolen. Does it mean only Abacha looted our money?

Obasanjo came back again to rule us for 8yrs. Years after till date, nothing was recorded to have been recovered from him. Does it mean Obasanjo was also a saint?

This is the season of Goodluck. My perception is that in as much Jonathan is still alive, he will remain Mr Saint and nothing will be recover from him also.

CONCLUSION:
My Observation is that, so far our past presidents remain alive, they will never be seen as highest looters of Nigerian treasury. What is the way out?

The huge amount of money recovered from Abacha from 1998 till date was possible through death.

No doubt you may see the headlines about 15yrs to come and read: $400B was recovered from Jonathan!

Why wait so long before we recover our stolen money?
I pray death visit all our corrupt leaders alive very soon.
Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: PARTIALTY: How Death Cheated Abacha! by Sirniyeh(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
1stola:

I pray death visit all our corrupt leaders alive very soon.
Ameen.

I approved your Amen
Re: PARTIALTY: How Death Cheated Abacha! by PedroJP(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
True shaa. But why close with GEJ when he is as innocent as and still ruling. Pls don't behave like ....
Re: PARTIALTY: How Death Cheated Abacha! by Sirniyeh(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2015
PedroJP:
True shaa. But why close with GEJ when he is as innocent as and still ruling. Pls don't behave like ....

Think along.

(1) (Reply)

No Poor Man Can Live In Lagos Riverine Settlers Mock APC / See Nigeria First Female President / On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.