Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? (1313 Views)

FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Please don't insult each other, just present a well ordered and scientific list. I want to see how your minds work. undecided
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Nostradamus: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2015
none i can think of
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Sanchez01: 12:09am On Mar 18, 2015
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide before voting for Jonathan. angry

4 Likes

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by centmichael101(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2015
If not for anything take a look at Benin - ore ROAD, only if u guys know how bad it use to be.
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Glowstone(m): 12:19am On Mar 18, 2015
Sanchez01:
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide before voting for Jonathan. angry

That's because you are senseless undecidedundecided
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Nostradamus: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Glowstone:

read what the o.p. typed son...'no insult'pls

4 Likes

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2015
Glowstone:

Please, display maturity.

1 Like

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by zinachidi(m): 12:47am On Mar 18, 2015
no reason, actually both arent good enough to rule this country, buh u know what they say, the devil u knw is better than the angel u dont know.. GEJ is the lesser of the two evils.
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by davo3286: 12:50am On Mar 18, 2015
Glowstone:

Dem say no insults and ur first comment start with insult. Simple instruction you can't follow yet you blame government. How naija wan take beta wit ppl like u.

2 Likes

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 18, 2015
he's young at heart and has positive plans to move the country forward! ask buhari til tomorrow what he has to offer,he acts dumb because he thinks his so many supporters will save him when the hour comes.

1 Like

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:
If not for anything take a look at Benin - ore ROAD, only if u guys know how bad it use to be.

Benin Ore road is a federal project YES, benin Ore rd was an ongoing project even before obasanjo left office YES
Benin Ore was totally abandoned even after Jonathan assumed office YES! Now here is the FACT the completion of Benin Ore may be attributed to Jonathan but the move to ample it was decried agitated engineered and critically followed up Gov.Oshiomole. so abet talk another thing wet jonathan do

2 Likes

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:08am On Mar 18, 2015
verakooler:

Benin Ore road is a federal project YES, benin Ore rd was an ongoing project even before obasanjo left office YES
Benin Ore was totally abandoned even after Jonathan assumed office YES! Now here is the FACT the completion of Benin Ore may be attributed to Jonathan but the move to ample it was decried agitated engineered and critically followed up Gov.Oshiomole. so abet talk another thing wet jonathan do

Visit Benin City and see the potholes that magnify the nooks nad cranny of the city. Before you talk about Oshiomole, talk to an Edolite and ask what he thinks!! Decried, Agitated and engineered in you sleep abi??

1 Like

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:25am On Mar 18, 2015
I'm not voting in this elections. Not very impressed by the chatter of both parties.

But if I must vote, then I'll vote Jonathan 100 times over Buhari.

My one singular reason is this: For the last 15 years, Buhari has done only one thing with his life: Contest Elections.

He hasn't engaged in any academic pursuit.
He hasn't published any materials about Nigeria and its development.

He hasn't created a single employment for any Nigerian.
He hasn't led any companies,sat on any board or engaged in any kind of business activities.

He hasn't offered a single scholarship to anyone of the numerous Nigerians.
He doesn't promote any NGO or support any causes.

Absolutely nothing. Just contest elections every 4 years. Thats a sad life. The things listed don't require money.

My dad will be 71 this year. He retired from an oil company over about 20 years ago. Since then, he has engaged in a good number of issues that contribute to the development of humanity. Same as many other Nigerians not an inch as influential as Buhari. So why hasn't Buhari engaged in anything aside contesting elections?? What happens to the man in the 3 years preceding an election year??

This is one simple reason I cannot vote the man. Do I like his ideals, yes. But He has done nothing with his life in his spare time to motivate my vote.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by tatosh: 1:46am On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:

Jonathan only did his duties as a president by fixing this road, nothing special. Besides , don't forget that his administration has received the highest amount of money ever from the sale of crude oil in Nigeria so what will have been his excuse for not fixing it.

Go and take a look at the roads Buhari built with PTF money many years ago, compare it with how much Jonathan has received in tandem with what he has achieved with it and you will start weeping

1 Like

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by tatosh: 1:50am On Mar 18, 2015
PapaBrowne:
I'm not voting in this elections. Not very impressed by the chatter of both parties.

My one singular reason is this: For the last 15 years, Buhari has done only one thing with his life: Contest Elections.

He hasn't led any companies,sat on any board or engaged in any kind of business activities.

Absolutely nothing. Just contest elections every 4 years. Thats a sad life. The things listed don't require money.

My dad will be 71 this year. He retired from an oil company over about 20 years ago. Since then, he has engaged in a good number of issues that contribute to the development of humanity. Same as many other Nigerians not an inch as influential as Buhari. So why hasn't Buhari engaged in anything aside contesting elections?? What happens to the man in the 3 years preceding an election year??

This is one simple reason I cannot vote the man. Do I like his ideals, yes. But He has done nothing with his life in his spare time to motivate my vote.

Dare I say that you are very ignorant. Get your facts right first.

Go ask the average Fulani northern man what Buhari has been doing for the past years then come back to talk

1 Like

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by tatosh: 1:56am On Mar 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
he's young at heart and has positive plans to move the country forward! ask buhari til tomorrow what he has to offer,he acts dumb because he thinks his so many supporters will save him when the hour comes.

He's still having plans after 6 years in power, when is he ever going to implement these plans?

I even heard him say he is just coming up with a plan for corruption. .After 6 years in power

Vote Change

1 Like

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 18, 2015
tatosh:

He's still having plans after 6 years in power, when is he ever going to implement these plans?

I even heard him say he is just coming up with a plan for corruption. .After 6 years in power

Vote Change
ask yourself, when are you going to wake up? you've been asleep while his projects has been going on.

let me update you, the things he's done. are things that would have been done in 10years if our past leaders were not unserious just like you are now. what is paining you?deal with it son!

TRANSFORMATION must continue O.K.
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by PassingShot(m): 6:13am On Mar 18, 2015
PapaBrowne:

All the things you listed here are a matter of choice. If Buhari feels accomplished with his life already and not after material wealth, he has a right not to keep active with all those stuffs you mentioned.

His contesting for the highest office on many occasions only defines his passion for seeing Nigeria become great because:

1. Buhari is not after our money

2. Buhari had opportunities to corruptly enrich himself but chose not to

3. Buhari has proved himself to be a man of unquestionable character; a man of high integrity

4. Buhari while he was PTF Chairman refused to draw any allowance he was entitled to because he was already getting pension from FG as a former HOS

1 Like

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by osamaBUSH(m): 6:32am On Mar 18, 2015
zinachidi:
no reason, actually both arent good enough to rule this country, buh u know what they say, the devil u knw is better than the angel u dont know.. GEJ is the lesser of the two evils.
I concur.
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Lordwize(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2015
1. Road networks.
2. Creation of more Universities
3. Trains moving on our rail track again
4. Trying to do something different with power
5. Availability of food
6. Freedom of the press
7. Outsmarting the godfathers and thier cronies
8. Creating a good atmosphere for democracy
9. Almagiri schools
10. Fighting fuel scarcity
The list is endless
He has fixed alot of people where they belong.
11. Our airports are better than he met them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Fadre7(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2015
And after March 28 some persons will be like;

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by buharisambisada: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2015
ROADS ALONE WOULD MAKE ME VOTE FOR PGEJ.

1 Like

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Lordwize(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Fadre7:
And after March 28 some persons will be like;
Posting a derogatory pic of the president, is like abusing your own father. Like it or not, he is the father of the nation.

1 Like

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
But do you guys realize that the roads here are being built mainly in states with APC candidates?
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by organic973: 6:34am On Mar 19, 2015
tatosh:

Go ask the average Fulani northern man what Buhari has been doing for the past years then come back to talk

My dear if Buhari have done something like awarding scholarships to the northerners it will not be hidden.
Have you seen any prominent development accredited to him or done by others in honour of Buhari.
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2015
I have several reasons!

- The trains are back.
- Agricultural revolution
-Imagine made in Nigeria cars
-Imagine press freedom, freedom of information
-Imagine almejeri's having education (Buhari's children are schooling in London, almajeri's are begging on the streets).
-He broke the jinx of Benin-Ore road
-Oil licenses will expire next year, Jonathan will throw it open to professionals.
-etc

-His opponent is a tyrant (an old and unrepentant tyrant).
-Imagine a "saint" surrounded by the very "corrupt"

Tell me another story.
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Emphany: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2015
tatosh:

Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by Emphany: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2015
tatosh:

It definitely wont be a bad idea if you tall us...plz
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by osamaBUSH(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2015
PapaBrowne:

God bless you Sir.
Re: What Possible Reason Would You Have To Vote For Jonathan Over Buhari? by gabbrri(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Who says am votin JEG? .......... Wakeup

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't Nigeria Let Foreign Journalists Cover Its Elections?-The Telegraph(UK) / Osun State Election Result Authentic / Presidential/Senatorial Elections Result, Jega Finally Speaks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.