Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Happened To Pastor Bakare? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Pastor Bakare? (826 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare / Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by mekaboy(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2015
I know pastor tunde bakare was a strong critic of this administration. He later was VP candidate to buhari when he contested against Gej in 2011.

After Buhari lost, I noticed his criticism against Gej administration began to come down.

The APC refused to attend national conference but he went. Today he is saying he trusts buhari but not his environment.

Could it be that pastor tunde bakare has seen that the devil u know is better than the angel u dont?

Why is he so cold now? one would expect that as an APC member he should be telling Nigerians to vote out Gej and PDP. How come he is not saying Nigerians should vote wisely?

Is he trying to warn us about APC? Why is he not persuading pple to vote APC?

Most of those shouting sai buhari know nothing about the party they want to bring into power. Pastor Bakare has gone there, seen who they really r. Instead of telling Nigerians to vote APC , he is now tellimg Nigerians to vote wisely.

If u did business with somebody before, and i want to do business with the same person, if i ask for ur opinion and u tell me to shine ur eyes oo. Trust me, i wont go ahead to do business with him anymore.

But if u tell me to go ahead, that they r good. I will.

Pastor Bakare is asking Nigerians to shine their eyes after he saw what APC is made of.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by 0nyegame(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Op u beta ask google...meanwhile,GEJ till 2019
Re: What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by mekaboy(m): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2015
From what i am seeing, he might vote gej or not vote at all.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Bakare position is clear. In PDP he does not trust Jonathan and Jonathan Environnent.

In APC he trust Buhari but does not trust Buhari environment.

what is the conclusion? Jonathan failed two criteria. Buhari passed one and failed one.

Conclusion: He is still 4 Buhari

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by mekaboy(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2015
atbu1983:
Bakare position is clear. In PDP he does not trust Jonathan and Jonathan Environnent.

In APC he trust Buhari but does not trust Buhari environment.

what is the conclusion? Jonathan failed two criteria. Buhari passed one and failed one.

Conclusion: He is still 4 Buhari

Why is he not asking Nigerians to vote buhari?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by noordean(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2015
mekaboy:

Why is he not asking Nigerians to vote buhari?
Because he knows Nigerians are wise enough to make their decision
Re: What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by wise0ne: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2015
However,
GEJ... All The Way
No amount of criticism, Propaganda, False accusation or ethno-geo-political resentment can stop his Good deeds from being seen and felt
Haters can keep hating,
OBJ from the west was president and never did as much as the positive transformation of GEJ, yet He was celebrated, if it was as easy to solve all of nigeria's problem in 5 years, then he would have done or rather, Buhari could have solved half of it in his two years regime where he treated humans like animals.
God Bless Nigeria.
God bless GEJ.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Bakare has coded his massage!

Yet, it is very clear for the simple minded:
Do not vote for APC.
Re: What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by egift(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2015
I believe Bakare does not need "Protection", the only issue is that he don't like Tinubu at all.
Re: What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by dein77(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2015
It's obvious Bakare has seen through the APC's smokescreen of lies, false pretence and outright propaganda. He understands the bigger picture, and had to reassess his values!

Information breeds new allegiances!
Re: What Happened To Pastor Bakare? by mekaboy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
dein77:
It's obvious Bakare has seen through the APC's smokescreen of lies, false pretence and outright propaganda. He understands the bigger picture, and had to reassess his values!

Information breeds new allegiances!

You r right. Many people shouting sai buhari does not know its not just buhari. Its the whole party, including ex pdp members. This pdp will be better than the pdp coming back as APC.

(1) (Reply)

How A SW Nigerian Destroyed The 2nd Republic And Then Got His Karma Back / Two Al Jazeera Staffs Arrested In Nigeria (pics) / LIVE: Thisday And Arise News London Declare Buhari Winner Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.