Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

(DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag (3073 Views)

Shooting In Maiduguri Government House As Soldiers & Police Clash Over Rice / Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

(DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by google1(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2015
The chapel area of the University of Lagos was greeted with sounds of gun fire as students having religious meetings at the amphitheatre (opposite the chapel) also known as fellowship took to their heels.

A lifeless body was found in a pool of blood after the shoot out.

Unilag Security van was seen whisking the corpse out of the school through the second gate of the school. It was accompanied by Iwaya Divisional police van.

Read more at http://republic36.com/2015/03/17/shooting-in-unilag/

Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by ilovecritics(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2015
FTC - RIP to the dead*
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by ozoigbondu: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2015
God why cry
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by MRLINGTON(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2015
When is dis?

RIP to d dead
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2015
These guys won't stop counting scores. RIP! 
I thought they were just reviving the SUG, students will never understand the hustles of their parents out there before joining these gangs. 
All is well
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by jamex93(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2015
naija when will all this killing stop
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by braine(m): 12:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Cult issues. Good for them.
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by zinachidi(m): 12:39am On Mar 18, 2015
braine:
Cult issues. Good for them.
pity, thats what u have to say?
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by braine(m): 12:41am On Mar 18, 2015
zinachidi:
pity, thats what u have to say?

Yes. Atleast they're reduced by 1.
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by nzeaji(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Sad sad cry
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by xpac01(m): 12:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Sad. RIP to the fallen great minds.
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by xpac01(m): 12:52am On Mar 18, 2015
braine:

How do you know the 1? Or are you also 1?
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by zinachidi(m): 1:07am On Mar 18, 2015
braine:

how sure are u that he is a cultist?
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by scribble: 1:09am On Mar 18, 2015
kids these days

read your books

leave shootin ish up to the Nigerian Army
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by Lilyomi(f): 1:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Future leaders?
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by Bekwarra(m): 1:36am On Mar 18, 2015
I can only wonder what they gain from it. It's even more pronounced on the streets than the campuses nowadays
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by talktimi(m): 1:52am On Mar 18, 2015
OH !!! Unilag the great, when I used to show lesser mortals my Bball skills at the sports complex and worry Moremi/newest hall babes even though I wasn't a student there.
Unilag when I used to ball in grind awards for years with other club boys has finally gone to the dogs. This is so sad
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by stinggy(m): 1:59am On Mar 18, 2015
Damn! angry angry
Another soul lost...
It is rather disturbing the amount of youths we loose on daily basis these days sad cry

May the Almighty grant his people the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by braine(m): 2:07am On Mar 18, 2015
xpac01:

How do you know the 1? Or are you also 1?

You mean to tell me that you lack basic comprehension skills? Or do I have to explain to you like a 5 year old what I mean?
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by braine(m): 2:10am On Mar 18, 2015
zinachidi:
how sure are u that he is a cultist?

And how sure are you he is not? This is not the first time something like that would happen in that area.
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:11am On Mar 18, 2015
Another young man deleted. Bloodshed everywhere. In this part of the world, we don't value lives.

They say the reason we dont respect human lives is because we are too many. But what is the population of Nigeria compared to the USA?
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by Raypawer(m): 2:35am On Mar 18, 2015
hm!.. RIP to the dead
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by Samirana360(m): 4:56am On Mar 18, 2015
D guy died lawfully, hope he's nt a cultist. RIP
Re: (DISTURBING PHOTOS) – Shooting In Unilag by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 18, 2015

(1)

Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers / A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) / Ameachi Talking About Lagos-calabar Rail To House Of Rep. Aviation Comm. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.