Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu (18132 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos) / We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians / 'A Silent Revolution Is Taking Place In Lagos' - Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by bogolobango(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
wetin dis ffk thing dey talk self
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Keegan: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
idhalama:
In the next 2 or 3 yes to come,Lagos will be empty because of the fast rapid growth growing in anambra nw,and igbos are much in Lagos.nw Lagos will av no tax income again frm the igbos again....GOD bless anambra GOD bless east and south.

Reasoning of a fool. Why are you people so insecure? I've been following this tread and cannot find any southwesterner meddle in. Are the Yorubas the reason you are alive? Lagos is a Super HOTSPOT, igbos will never be missed. Oja Oyingbo ko mo pe nyanmiri o wa.

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Peppyluv:
Please stop mentioning my name. I'm not on this forum to argue or fight.make your point,it's ok but leave me out of it.

For how long are we gonna be like this...When will we ever reconcile?...Have you forgiven up to 77×7 today...I am sorry if I did hurt your feelings or ego in the course of argument last time...kindly forgive me...
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by ak47mann(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Anambra adi go mma cool
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by thoth: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blitz888:

If there is anyone that needs that miserable pity of yours it should be you and no one else.
Please, don't make it any worse cos you sound pathetic already.
Thanks
You no nothing about Anambra politics and just a fodder for the political class. Let me ask you this ……

Peter Obi had a fracas with Chief Umeh, the later trying to extort the state of Billions, later he Blackmailed Peter Obi to pay him 620 million in cash and more than 2 billion worth of tax collection contracts ,

what did you think he used to blackmail him that worths so much ?

If you know the venue of the settlement anf people involved in the settlement then why did no APGA member Bianca inclusive tried to challenge him ?

this goes on to show you how ignorant you sound like the rest of you here and how insignificant you or the masses are to the government of the igbo nations.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by JoeCutie(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Peter Obi - Okwute ndi Anambra
Willie Obiano - Akpokuedike n'Anambra

Two great men - one who did only good for Anambra State for good 8 years, and the other who has taken up the mantle, and had started from where the former stopped. Obi did some very obvious good, and Obiano might even surpass him. Hopefully. They are two great men from ONE great party, APGA - Party anyi.

Obi has served us well, and it's only natural that we wish him well wherever he chooses to go. He's old enough to make his own decisions. He has made his decision, and we have to respect that. One thing I know: Peter Obi is an honest man. A man of integrity and probity, embedded in unique simplicity. At least, he didn't defect while in power. He waited until he was done to defect. At least he spared our great State from that controversy and chaos that follows defections. That's a man of honour.

We apparently miss him, but we surge on. We are Anambra State, that's what we are known for - We Never Give Up. Obi left a hole, Obiano will fill that hole. Soldier go, Soldier come. I love Fela.

#AnambraState
#TheLightOfTheNation
Ndi o g'adiri mma. smiley

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you didn't actually read this article did you. As someone who supports obi, I wonder excites you in this damning article on obi. Please read the last response of Bianca. It is anything but complimentary to Peter obi. The entire article dismisses Peter obi as an unserious person. Clearly Bianca is rather pleased with Obiano. Confirms what we've been saying all along. Peter obi was a disaster
madam peter Obi is the best governor ever to has ruled Anambra state. Obiano is yet to prove himself
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Blitz888(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
[qauthor=thoth post=31742114]
You no nothing about Anambra politics and just a fodder for the political class. Let me ask you this ……

Peter Obi had a fracas with Chief Umeh, the later trying to extort the state of Billions, later he Blackmailed Peter Obi to pay him 620 million in cash and more than 2 billion worth of tax collection contracts ,

what did you think he used to blackmail him that worths so much ?

If you know the venue of the settlement anf people involved in the settlement then why did no APGA member Bianca inclusive tried to challenge him ?

this goes on to show you how ignorant you sound like the rest of you here and how insignificant you or the masses are to the government of the igbo nations.[/quote]
You've raised more questions than you've answered...
About me being ignorant of the political goings-on in my home state is quite debateable smiley
I would like to caution you against arrogating to yourself omniscient attributes cos no one has the monopoly of knowledge.
Please, don't forget to substantiate your every claim with verifiable facts at least for the benefit of the 'ignorant' lots like me.
Thanks
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by T9ksy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Keegan:

Reasoning of a fool. Why are you people so insecure? I've been following this tread and cannot find any southwesterner meddle in. Are the Yorubas the reason you are alive? Lagos is a Super HOTSPOT, igbos will never be missed. Oja Oyingbo ko mo pe nyanmiri o wa.

Thank you, my brother. I too have been following the thread and just can't imagine if this was a yoruba thread and it would have got to the

3rd page and yet no slinging matches. But then they will come out and say we yorubas are obsessed with them. Check out the thread on Opc and gani

adams and how he's said to be on his own. Lo and behold, ibos are all over the thread cursing and wishing all manner of calamities on the yorubas. And

these are the same set of people who have tagged and still continue to tag the yorubas as ibo-haters.

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by thoth: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
@Blitz888

You've raised more questions than you've answered...
About me being ignorant of the political goings-on in my home state is quite debateable smiley
I would like to caution you against arrogating to yourself omniscient attributes cos no one has the monopoly of knowledge.
Please, don't forget to substantiate your every claim with verifiable facts at least for the benefit of the 'ignorant' lots like me.
Thanks

What's the meaning of all that gibberish.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by francizy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Leave us...you go dey around adi amama Onitsha gwara obosi...vum ka mma karia statement biko...

I don't understand
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by FreeGlobe(f): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
TheIROKO:
madam peter Obi is the best governor ever to has ruled Anambra state. Obiano is yet to prove himself
Obiano has in one year proved himself better than Peter obi did for 8 years. You can see that from security, infrastructure, simultaneous construction of flyovers in Awka, subsidized transportation for massed, Agriculture, increase of IGR from Peter Obi's 500 million/month to over 1.1 billion, increase in teachers salary, ABS revamping, roads, etc.
Now mention 1 thing Peter obi did in 8 years. mention 1 dualized road constructed by Peter obi anywhere in Anambra for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
adulterers will not enter the kingdom of God. Fani kayode's ashawo
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by FreeGlobe(f): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
patmaine:

the only thing this interview prove is that u 've been lying against obi
stop trying too hard. Peter obi is a thief. No apologies. You can understand the interview anyhow you like.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by francizy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
zendy:

My guy,there is no such thing as a united tribe. You can't even find a family unit that is united. There will always be those who have divergent views and those who will castigate those who do and Igbos not different. what matters is that the majority will have its way and the minority its say. If you look closely,you will see that the major cause Igbo disunity is Nigeria. I think that Igbos are far better in a Biafra because history teaches that the period when Igbos were most united and resolute was in the first Biafran Republic.The northerners and Yorubas contribute little or nothing of value to the life of the Igbo man anyway. Whatever the Igbo man is today has been largely due to his sweat and resilience. Today,a Yoruba/Hausa inspired APC is trying to tell the Igbos,a tribe of over 35 million people,who should be their president and I find that insulting. We will be much better in a Biafra. Nigeria is long redundant experiment

OK but we can still be more tolerant of one another and different views should only result to meaningful arguments and not exchange of words like there's a long time feud between them.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by francizy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

stop trying too hard. Peter obi is a thief. No apologies. You can understand the interview anyhow you like.

Chai! Madam e don do nah... cry

Abi Peter Obi been break your heart before ni? grin

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Obiano has in one year proved himself better than Peter obi did for 8 years. You can see that from security, infrastructure, simultaneous construction of flyovers in Awka, subsidized transportation for massed, Agriculture, increase of IGR from Peter Obi's 500 million/month to over 1.1 billion, increase in teachers salary, ABS revamping, roads, etc.
Now mention 1 thing Peter obi did in 8 years. mention 1 dualized road constructed by Peter obi anywhere in Anambra for 8 years.
Am based in Anambra state and I will appreciate it if you name the projects Willie started and delivered in the said one year
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Filmewell(f): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
until ogbaru road is well constructed up to ogwu ikpele any governor is yet to start. that LGA if few minutes to onitsha yet some parts of it have never seen a bulldozer. am out of here.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Antivirus92(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
uwam uwa asaa.....m ga Abu Onye Igbo..Onye anambra
.Willie is working because obi worked.

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Blitz888(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
thoth:
@Blitz888

What's the meaning of all that gibberish.
Why dismiss as gibberish my salient concerns?
I thought we could hold an intellectually stimulating discourse but alas how mistaken was i...
You fall my hand big time.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by thoth: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blitz888:

Why dismiss as gibberish my salient concerns?
I thought we could hold an intellectually stimulating discourse but alas how mistaken was i...
You fall my hand big time.
you neither asked a question nor did you counter my claims, what's there to respond to ? sometimes i wonder how old some of you are.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Blitz888(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
thoth:

you neither asked a question nor did you counter my claims, what's there to respond to ? sometimes i wonder how old some of you are.
What has age got to do with this? The old age of Methuselah has nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon.
You raised questions about the dealings of Chief victoc umeh and how that he blackmailed governor peter obi... That really aroused my curiosity and I was expecting that you'll do me a favour by explaining further but rather you left it at the level of puzzles and riddles thereby getting me all the more confused..
Bro, no vex.. I really want to know... If my earlier comments offend you, biko no vex.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by thoth: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
@ Blitz888
I won't tell you much about that, but just know that he has the whole corrupt APGA on their knees, Had he taken Peter Obi to EFCC he would have been finished by now. even after the whole fiasco they couldn't even impeach him, read the interview Bianca did in Spain late last year just to get a hint. i think a bit of the events was posted in Nairaland somewhere though as usual it was not given in details. i will find both and post the link for you.

http://liliacfire..in/2013/11/how-victor-umeh-peter-obis-rift-was.html?m=1

this is just one, i am going out for a walk now, but it's all over the net if you look for it.
when i am back i will find the ones posted on Nairaland.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Blitz888(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
thoth:
@ Blitz888
I won't tell you much about that, but just know that he has the whole corrupt APGA on their knees, Had he taken Peter Obi to EFCC he would have been finished by now. even after the whole fiasco they couldn't even impeach him, read the interview Bianca did in Spain late last year just to get a hint. i think a bit of the events was posted in Nairaland somewhere though as usual it was not given in details. i will find both and post the link for you.

http://liliacfire..in/2013/11/how-victor-umeh-peter-obis-rift-was.html?m=1

this is just one, i am going out for a walk now, but it's all over the net if you look for it.
when i am back i will find the ones posted on Nairaland.
Thanks Bro... I truly appreciate this piece of info.
My profound thanks to you for taking the trouble, I do not take it for granted.
Danke!
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Cuche: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
One reason why I will rate Obiano on the class of Gov. Chime of Enugu is setting his vision straight and prioritizing them accordingly. He has left no one in doubt that he is a Leader, an intelligent one for that

Madam Bianca was just campaigning for APGA she was short of calling a spade, a spade. I don't expect her to cast aspersions on the credibility of APGA against the backdrop of the clear differences between the past administration and the present. Be that as it may, she is beginning to manifest some leadership qualities which hitherto was overshadowed by that of the late People's General.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Cuche: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
thoth:
@ Blitz888
I won't tell you much about that, but just know that he has the whole corrupt APGA on their knees, Had he taken Peter Obi to EFCC he would have been finished by now.
To come to Equity is one thing, to come with clean hands is another
He does not need to take anybody to EFCC if that commission has been doing its job. He too would be invited to help in the investigations. The truth be told GEJ is not ready to fight corruption maybe he will if given another term at the Aso Rock
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by ENDTIMES: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
asadike:
I understand my dear. Peter obi actually set d pace for dis great transformation.

May God continue to bless Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige for rescuing Anambra state, risking his life and all, from the uba family and their co-conspirators who have since been"buried" alive in Anambra state.

Anambra adigo mma, Anambra ga n'adi mma Na aga!!

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by DonDiego(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
ENDTIMES:

May God continue to bless Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige for rescuing Anambra state, risking his life and all, from the uba family and their co-conspirators who have since been"buried" alive in Anambra state.

Anambra adigo mma, Anambra ga n'adi mma Na aga!!

Which Ngige? Hahahaha!! You mean that impostor who went to Okija with his evil godfather in order to conspire and steal the governorship seat in Awka. Bros, you funny o. Why dont you seriously consider a career in stand-up comedy. Very hilarious. Hehehehe. I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
jayne8585yahoo:
I think Obiano is towing the part of Governor Chime of Enugu state

Obioano is performing with out noise.

No,he is not towing any Chime's part because they belong to two different class. Chime goal is to beautify Enugu capital and nothing more. While Obiano is revolutionizing the whole sectors of governance in Anambra. So,keep your Chime where he belongs. In a million years Chime will never be measured up to Obiano. In fact,no Nigerian governor is in Obiano level....The man is million years ahead of all Nigerian governors including Akpabio,Fashola and the rest of the over hyped fools you lots call governors.

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by maruzia: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2015
All these people tormenting themselves over Obi and Obiano, I hope you are getting paid enough by your sponsors for all this wahala. Why carry chime come put for all this brouhaha? The truth of the matter is that Peter Obi had it all going for him before he decided to throw it all away for nothing better than a mess of pottage. What does he have to gain in PDP when he was the grand duke of APGA and now nothing more than Jonathan's minion following him around like an aide ? Seriously, Obi has no shame at all. OJUKWU will surely place curse on him for his treachery. Most igbos now view him with scorn and a man who cannot be trusted. PDP should better make him minister if they win these elections to compensate him for betraying his political father and the igbos. I honestly don't know how this man can sleep at night.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Cuche: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

No,he is not towing any Chime's part because they belong to two different class. Chime goal is to beautify Enugu capital and nothing more. So, keep your Chime where he belongs. In a million years Chime will never be measured up to Obiano. In fact,no Nigerian governor is in Obiano level....The man is million years ahead of all Nigerian governors including Akpabio,Fashola and the rest of the over hyped fools you lots call governors.
Don't you think there is something the young man you quoted knows that you don't know

I don't expect you to understand that Chime did more than beautifying Enugu. You will not understand the wisdom in prioritizing the needs of the people, the urgency required in addressing the scaled needs as against the resources available. Chime excelled in that, Obiano is doing likewise. Btw Obiano is just starting, my desire is to see him maintain or increase the tempo
Akpabio, BRF and the rests look smarter than your lord(Peter Obi) whom you claimed laid down his life for Anambra. Take the picture of your lord and tell me what he looks like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS / Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Woefully – Onovo / No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.