Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians (1205 Views)

Obiano To Empower Okada Operators With N765m, Shuttle Buses / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Rivers Rerun: We Shall Stop Your Inauguration - Nwanosike Tells Wanjoku Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by sweetsandy4luv(f): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2017
The governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has expressed optimism that Ndi Anambra and their fellow Nigerians shall sing a song of joy and victory in the New Year.

In a special New Year Messaged signed by James Eze, his Senior Special Assistant on Media, Governor Obiano reasoned that having survived the trauma and anxieties of the outgone year, Ndi Anambra and their fellow compatriots shall have crossed over to a new threshold of prosperity and growth.

The governor cast a long look back through the outgone year and lauded the resilience of the Nigerian people who stood firm against the storm of economic recession, internal restiveness and displacements and expressed hope for a greater happiness and fulfilment in the New Year.

“Ndi Anambra, we have come a long way as a people. But we didn’t get this far by crumbling under the weight of adversities. No. We got to where we are by subduing seemingly impossible challenges and carving a pathway to our own happiness. So, we shall know greater happiness and live our dreams this year,” he declared.
Recalling the giant strides recorded by Anambra State in the outgone year, Governor Obiano observed that the tour of the industrial sector of the state by Vice President Yemi Osibanjo and the tour of the Minister of Agriculture, Chief Audu Ogbe and the governor of the Central Bank, Mr. Godwin Emefiele as well the visit of the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola were important events that signpost a brighter future for Ndi Anambra.

“Those visits and the visits of many other important functionaries and representatives have assured us in unmistakable terms that the federal government takes Anambra State seriously. We are happy to realize that our little efforts to improve the lot of our people have not gone unnoticed. We are hopeful that Anambra will get more attention from Abuja in the New Year,” Governor Obiano explained.

The governor also commended efforts by the federal government to haul Nigeria out of the throes of recession pointing out that all hands must be on deck to rescue the country from the economic challenges that cast a shadow over her in the outgone year.

He assured Ndi Anambra of the resolve of his administration to pursue his blueprint with greater vigour and clarity of vision in the New Year to ensure that the gains recorded in the past two and half years of his regime would be fully consolidated.

He expressed satisfaction that some of the projects he flagged off barely two months ago under the Special N20m Community Projects Initiative meant for the 181 communities of the state have already been completed and were put to use during the Yuletide Season and assured that every community in the state would get feel of government in the New Year.

Governor Obiano also thanked Ndi Anambra for their support in the outgone year and expressed optimism that he would enjoy a greater support from the good people of the state in 2017.
Source>>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/index.php/2017/01/01/we-shall-sing-a-song-of-victory-this-year-obiano-to-ndi-anambra-and-nigerians-world-over/

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Emyogalanya: 3:30am On Jan 01, 2017
Thank God i:m done with touring nigeria to no avail (wasted years) i no step foot for yoruba land o lest they say they made me rich now that my state govt has put my state in order and set the ball rolling i:m back home to build my state. If i dont take care of my state who will? Like obj said we should not wait for fg/ aso dog. Songs of solomon 1:5-6 has a strong message for every igbo person. Thank God for ipob that re-awakened igboness in me and obiano for initiating the think home project. Ndigbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Kingsley10000: 6:49am On Jan 01, 2017
you and who?

you are leaving office this October sire
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Kingsley10000: 6:49am On Jan 01, 2017
you and who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Corrinthians(m): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2017
The Fraudulent scented leaves hairy chested con-artist has spoken. Let the slaves come forth and worship! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by cephaswizzy(m): 7:19am On Jan 01, 2017
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.
Lkie if you raed tihs
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by ufuosman(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Kingsley10000:
you and who?

leaving office for who?

1 Like

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Deathslater: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2017
undecided
Kingsley10000:
you and who?

Come and chase him out nah undecided
Kingsley10000:
you and who?

Come and chase him out nah

1 Like

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Kingsley10000: 7:39am On Jan 01, 2017
ufuosman:

leaving office for who?
anambra has the greatest human resources in Nigeria,we have millions of people better than this mediocre....don't know why we always like electing incompetent and naive people into offices,i know peter obi must have been regretting for foisting him on us...we don't need trial and error politics in anambra again

intelligentsias like soludo,ngige,andy uba ,ifeanyi uba ,ezemo,ekwunife,Stella odua,(somebody )obaze from ogbaru,former minister of education(forgotten her name)

just to mention the few
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Kingsley10000: 7:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Deathslater:
undecided Come and chase him out nah undecided Come and chase him out nah
He's giving 20million to each town and counting it as an achievement,it is an insult to nd anambra.what can 20million do for us....we need developments that will be sustainable in the lifes of the people like massive infrastructures,steady power ,revamping tourism,dualizing major roads in awka,ekuluobia,onitsha and nnewi,giving farmers grants and tractors at subsidized rate and building roads in all agriarians communities to facilitate evacuation of these produce
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Deathslater: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Kingsley10000:
He's giving 20million to each town and counting it as an achievement,it is an insult to nd anambra.what can 20million do for us....we need developments that will be sustainable in the lifes of the people like massive infrastructures,steady power ,revamping tourism
May i know the name of your town in Anambra?
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Kingsley10000: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2017
Enugu ukwu
Deathslater:
May i know the name of your town in Anambra?
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Schematics: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2017
Illiterate i have told you severally to go and complete your primary school since you have no idea what development is about. Return that useless certificate because you are an embarrassment to that school. Hopeless clown..

[s]
Kingsley10000:
He's giving 20million to each town and counting it as an achievement,it is an insult to nd anambra.what can 20million do for us....we need developments that will be sustainable in the lifes of the people like massive infrastructures,steady power ,revamping tourism
[/s]
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by ufuosman(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2017
Kingsley10000:
anambra has the greatest human resources in Nigeria,we have millions of people better than this mediocre....don't know why we always like electing incompetent and naive people into offices,i know peter obi must have been regretting for foisting him on us...we don't need trial and error politics in anambra again

intelligentsias like soludo,ngige,andy uba ,ifeanyi uba ,ezemo,ekwunife,Stella odua,(somebody )obaze from ogbaru,former minister of education(forgotten her name)

just to mention the few
I can only pick 2 or 3 names there, but are they planing to contest? and remember anambra state hv a lot of godfathers and they are backing obiano.

Am not for anambra!
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Schematics: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Kingsley10000:

just to mention the few

You see why I called you a stark illiterate. So someone like Ifeanyi Uba or Andy Uba is an intelligentsia? Do you even know what is intelligentsia? You need to be chained for being an illiterate so you don't infest other innocent people with it.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by FreeGlobe(f): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2017
Schematics:

You see why I called you a stark illiterate. So someone like Ifeanyi Uba or Andy Uba is an intelligentsia? Do you even know what is intelligentsia? You need to be chained for being an illiterate so you don't infest others with it.
hahahahahah... abeg comot Andy Ubah oh

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Schematics: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2017
FreeGlobe:

hahahahahah... abeg comot Andy Ubah oh

Nwanne Andy is my brother but be sincere will you regard him as an intelligentsia? Though he is educated at average.

Even the bastard mentioned market women like Ekwunife as an intelligentsia too. This goes to show you that the daft uses words he doesn't even know its meaning. Lol
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Africonji: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2017
I smell lies from a liar.

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Schematics: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2017
Focus on your dead Abia state that have neither a governor nor future. You should be more worried over your dead state than commenting on issues that concerns a progressive state.

[s]
Africonji:
[/s]
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Africonji: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2017
Schematics:
Focus on your dead Abia state that neither governor nor future. You should be more worried over your dead state than commenting on issues that concerns a progressive state.

[s][/s]

angry

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Schematics: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Africonji:

I am a bastard

Shegeeee

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Kingsley10000: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2017
The reason why i dont like arguing with you is that u cannot make any diplomatic or contructive criticism without being sassy.what do u know as intelligentsia?i implore u to refer to ur dictionary to get the true meaning of it.is not someone that has impeccable or good mastery of english,it entails being smart,ability to make rational decisions,and one with high sense of acumen..the last i checked,english is a language and has nothing absolutely to do with ones intellectual capacity...obiano as a gov is akin to throwing a fish inside an ocean,managing private sector is different from managing a state as complex like anambra.if ifeanyi can transform otolo nnewi with his resources,just imagine what he will do with state resources.....we dont need trial and error politicians here
Schematics:

You see why I called you a stark illiterate. So someone like Ifeanyi Uba or Andy Uba is an intelligentsia? Do you even know what is intelligentsia? You need to be chained for being an illiterate so you don't infest other innocent people with it.
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Schematics: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2017
You are a profound and deep seated stark illiterate and that is why I feel worried each time you make a comment particularly on development issues.

I have always harped on your illiteracy as your bane. You need to come out from your stark and crude uneducated mindset for me to be able to discuss with you.

Until you cleanse yourself of this screwed and illiteracy induced mindset I will not discuss development with you.

Go back to secondary school. That is my recommendation.

[s]
Kingsley10000:
The reason why i dont like arguing with you is that u cannot make any diplomatic or contructive criticism without being sassy.what do u know as intelligentsia?i implore u to refer to ur dictionary to get the true meaning of it.is not someone that has impeccable or good mastery of english,it entails being smart,ability to make rational decisions,and one with high sense of acumen..the last i checked,english is a language and has nothing absolutely to do with ones intellectual capacity...obiano as a gov is akin to throwing a fish inside an ocean,managing private sector is different from managing a state as complex like anambra.if ifeanyi can transform otolo nnewi with his resources,just imagine what he will do with state resources.....we dont need trial and error politicians here
[/s]

In a nutshell "Intelligentsia means a group of intelligent and well educated people"

Maybe you think intelligentsia means smart businessmen like Ifeanyi Uba. You should be chained and I mean it.
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by FreeGlobe(f): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2017
Africonji:
e no go change anything.. lol..

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Kingsley10000: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2017
Lol i dont reside in anambra,just like the saying goes"he who wears the shoe know where it hurts"if u guys are alright with obiano's administration,so be it....happy new year ndi anambra
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Schematics: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2017
Nobody is interested on where you reside. Just don't come back with this alarming level of illiteracy. Stay wherever you are because we are more than happy here..

[s]
Kingsley10000:
Lol i dont reside in anambra,just like the saying goes"he who wears the shoe know where it hurts"if u guys are alright with obiano's administration,so be it....happy new year ndi anambra
[/s]
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Africonji: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2017
FreeGlobe:

e no go change anything.. lol..

angry

1 Like

Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Oxtonguy: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2017
cephaswizzy:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.
Lkie if you raed tihs
Very sensible!!
Re: We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2017
THINK HOME , BUILD HOME.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Singing And Praising God In Hotel Room Despite Scandal (Video, Pics) / Buhari's Report Card to be presented to Nigerians On May 29- Presidency / Should I Call My Junior Brother In A Northern University To Come Back Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.