Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote (3696 Views)

Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
lordizak:
u don't know history, buhari jailed people from shagari's regime, fought inflation, naira was its strongest, he had fought immigration as a problem then, electricity was better than what it is today, as ptf chairman he built the refineries we boast of today, pls tell us about GEJ. ABI GOOD GOV'T NEED ADVERT?

buhari killed Osama Saddam. he even stabilized world oil price.. he made nairaland strong winning the WWE and the world war on the process .
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by ASL33: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
chamboy:
6. Buhari did loads of Things for Nigeria which include ur SE n SS
can you name the things he did for Nigeria as a whole not only ss/SE. At least when you ply 3rd mainland bridge you remember IBB, when you see PTF project you remember Abacha, I have not seen anything to remember GMB not even a street or road named after him.
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
ASL33:
can you name the things he did for Nigeria as a whole not only ss/SE. At least when you ply 3rd mainland bridge you remember IBB, when you see PTF project you remember Abacha, I have not seen anything to remember GMB not even a street or road named after him.

A street is named after him in Garki, Abuja
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
lordizak:
u don't know history, buhari jailed people from shagari's regime, fought inflation, naira was its strongest, he had fought immigration as a problem then, electricity was better than what it is today, as ptf chairman he built the refineries we boast of today, pls tell us about GEJ. ABI GOOD GOV'T NEED ADVERT?

buhari killed Osama Saddam. he even stabilized world oil price.. he made naira strong winning the WWE and the world war in the process . yesa
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
henryangelo:

Which buhari solved abi? Sorry, are you on drugs?
try federal neuroscience Yaba, Ask Dr Adams... Sorry I pray u get well soon bro
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
ASL33:

Someone did built Oil depots.. We Nigerians have a problem... we dnt know the major Function of a President
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by Dospix(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
chamboy:
6. Buhari did loads of Things for Nigeria which include ur SE n SS
Many things like what? For God sake! Why can't APCrist answer questions like rational minds that i assume they are?
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dospix:
Many things like what? For God sake! Why can't APCrist answer questions like rational minds that i assume they are?
Tell me the Major Functions of a President
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by uptoHim(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
henryangelo:

Please may I copy these questions and quote you

Feel free bro! Anytime! Anywhere! Thanks!
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by playboy99(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
emmasege:
You obviously suffer from dearth of ideas like your principal. Why not attempt to provide answers to the questions raised? Your name says who you are-play boy.
what a pity #ACE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can We Have A Revolution In Nigeria ? / Giving Out 1million On This Forum WHEN PDP Wins Ekiti... / See The Banner I Saw In Akure Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.