Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money (30689 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by KidProgrammer(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
lifestyle1:
Buy and resell fashion accessories. You can start with 10k and earn between 3k and 5k profit.Profit may be small but it's better than nothing you can sell on facebook, bbm, whatsapp, instagram, nairaland, kik, twitter, 2go and so on.
bro am interested in the wristwatch stuff..can we talk
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by lifestyle1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
KidProgrammer:

contact me though pm or BBM
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by skillmyman(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
My name is bola.
used to be a manager in a commercial bank until i was eased out in july 2014.
started a freelance consulting business with a friend of mine and we are making millions today.
what we do is get jobs and outsource them on freelance platforms. with this, we only need marketing people since all the jobs we get are outsourced to reduce overhead.
we now have a 3M naira office in abuja with a brand new car we bought for marketing.

i believe it is better you have a good knowledge of your area of consulting. i have a background in IT software development so it was easy for us to start an IT consulting firm.

we also registered our business we CAC so that organizations can take us serious.

You dont have to reinvent the wheel so whatever the need of our client, we get reseller rights to sell it in Nigeria. this gives us at least 20-30% of the price apart from the extra you have to add.

You also have to be smart in outsourcing your jobs because a lot of people are out there to swerve you. Mostly our outsourcing is outside Nigeria though we have a guy we outsource to in Nigeria but the work will be too much for him
you also need to be watchful of the quality of work.

the truth is there is so much to learn.

get a free ecourse i wrote on this business model at http://www.freedom4naija.com

it is eye opening.

cheers
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by dozieben2(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
KidProgrammer:

if you need watches at very cheap prices you can contact me on whatsapp 08065129138
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Dollarchap(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
larytyy:
Please i need a good one. Thanks

I advise you to read blogs of those who are already making money online and learn how they are doing it. Some folks publish their monthly online income and how they earn their money on their website. I suggest you visit http://www.incomeprof.com for income reports from different online guru
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by steric58(m): 3:01am On Apr 12, 2015
G12:
Browse through Fiverr to see services people are offering and find one that you are good at.

I created my first account and made earned a few bucks until a disgruntled client I was trying to help left me a fair review that affected my rating. Seeing the potential in the five dollar site, I opened another account and this time it was even more properly set up, and I've been doing well. I'm offering writing gigs and my 5 star ratings are glowing on my profile, I love them. What I do dese days is, when delievering my gig, I let the client know they can ask me to make coreection if not satisfied with the result that will earn me 5 star rating. Some have asked for corrections and even given me a tip thereafter. I have neva gotten anything less than 5 star in my ratings, I believe that will attract my clients.

Mind you, do a proper research on any gig you are interested in offering on fiverr, check profiles of successful people offering similar gig and try to fig anything that make them stand out.

N:B: typed from my fone, sorry for any blunders
please bro am into fiverr too but I only have 2 sales since please can you send me an email we need to talk sir God bless U sir steric58@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Being online meeting needs shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by skillmyman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hi.
You can also try your hands on affiliate marketing. in fact tried affiliate marketing on konga and i made money from it. easiest way is to get a facebook account. go to and apply as an affiliate.

after the approval, log into konga affiliate page, click on promotions, click on campaigns and you will see a list of adverts with ur affiliate ID embedded in it. copy the urls and paste them on ur facebook page. If anyone clicks through the url to buy products from konga, then you will get between 3-9% of the value of the product. this method is hinged on the assumption that you have a lot of contacts on your facebook.

the second option is for you to create a facebook page and advertise the url using fb paid ads.

why i am not fully into the konga affiliate business is because i am already doing very well in the freelance consulting i discussed above.

best of luck.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by ayplus80(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
want to be your own boss check here www.make125kpermonth.com/free.html or www.make125kpermonth.com
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by ayplus80(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Do you want to make extra income or you want to be your own boss visit www.make125kpermonth.com or www.make125kpermonth.com/free.html
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Opengates(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
You can try your hands on this kind of business that allows you plenty of time to do what you love most, you earn money while you are away doing something else. Even if you have little or no knowledge about it, all that have been taken care of, it gives you extra money daily without you lifting your fingers. Take a bold step and visit the last website address on my signature. You can also join the "245dea Group" if you are on Whatsapp: 08038359284 to know more about it.

Bless you
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by kingDELE(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015
naira2dollar:

Nigerian and FOC things grin cheesy wink
if only money is been paid 2 we students, we won always seek 4 FOC...
blame d government
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Ben1975(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Hi kingDELE

Yes you certainly can. discuss things that you are passionate about or things you have great knowledge on (not just opinions) Then subtly advertise affiliate products relating to your blog theme topics.

Get started properly by getting proper WordPress hosting and not the free WordPress its only $18 a year - it will pay for itself. If you do go the free route it maybe be a little difficult sometimes to get people to take your affiliate blog seriously
Very lucrative if you treat it like a proper part time or eventually full time business.

If you need more help just contact me totally free no obligations smiley

Ben Ajose
08134 966 599
residual.income.for.all.2004@gmail.com

kingDELE:
can i have my own blog. 4 free
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by williamD: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Pls, does anyone know about winners communication ventures. according to them, they deal on mobile phones. they say they can deliver nationwide. i want to buy a phone from them. they said i have to pay three thousand naira up front as part payment that covers registration, invoice & warranty. pls, any one has bought from them or know them, abeg o! let me know. tanx.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Nathclinton(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
CPA marketting, fiverr etc....
you can also wrk with leapviral a cpa website
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by tunnex10(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
desmondblaze:
Go start Fiverr or Do importation the big Way...

If ready for fiverr Materials, holla me, ill help u with that.
bro pls i will need info on fiverr. dis my mail tunnex121@yahoo.com like us to talk.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by bizhub: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Discover 3 genuine and guaranteed online businesses you can start with little or no capital and earn between 5000-10,000 daily...Grab comprensive step by step guide on this internet business....Start earning asap.....contact..08167566759 ..I can add you on bbm or whatsapp for personal 1 on 1 training ...cheers
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by ugeagle: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
`THERE IS THIS NETWORKING COMPANY THAT JUST LAUNCHED INTO NIGERIA AND IT IS MORE OF ONLINE STUFF. A BIG COMPANY FROM AMERICA, THEY PAY WEEKLY. MAYBE YOU CAN TRY THEM. CONTACT ME ON 07034685421 SO THAT I CAN LINK YOU UP.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Make money with me. Visit my website and if you don't like what I have to offer, just close the page. See my signature.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by thelifechangers: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Do mini importation
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by fastlane84: 6:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Finally a pay-per-click(PTC) site that pays $0.1 per unique click . A very simple way of making money online without any initial investment.

Apart from pasting your links on fb, twitter etc, you could also get 2500 clicks for less than $5(here. traf f i c m o n s o o n..com) . This sites pays out every 30days .. And they take their traffic source very seriously so no cheating or u get banned.

Get it here for free. http://paid4clicks.com?r=54514
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by s2x7m: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2015
you can be blogging or do freelance job
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2015

Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by awipi12(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello friend,
I want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail, visit web sites and much more.
It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS LINK TO VISIT: http://genuineptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=sir123

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.