Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom (9954 Views)

Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / Forgery Case: Melaye Alleges Attempts To Tamper With Evidence / Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by ObiOkpor(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2015
Lets watch and see naw
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by lordsharks(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2015
clevvermind:
Buhari is a big liar. Is he telling us that he would not jail ait staff or close down the station?
Lol
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by nortcentrallord(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2015
He won't temper with press freedom and yet he wouldn't answer the next question because Ameachi wouldn't let him. How about honouring the press and answering the question that came after your "I won't tamper with press freedom" grin grin grin hypocrisy doesn't see itself but does see everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Na today we hear you
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by ikombe: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2015
in other to get a punny on your bed you can lie that you have never had any relationship with any gal before angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by molydonhenry(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Buhari: A man of 2 mind. firstly, u sue d press, now u won't temper with press freedom.

Sm1 z controlling dz archaic head.

2 Likes

desdichando:
Oh so u work in AIT..common sense would tell u to look for a new job b4 the elections are held....
what is this one saying biko?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by Propzy: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Well spoken...

Sai Baba!
Chaii!!
Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by PAnaceA7(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2015
lordsharks:
Thats it o
Pressfreedom is what I know cannot be guaranteed at least not like we have now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by vanunu: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Obinoscopy:
That's great. The freedom of the press was one of my concerns if Buhari wins. I'm happy he has promised to guarantee freedom of the press.

Only a big fooool will not learn from history.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2015
God bless Gen. NwanneMadu Buhari.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by chaberry(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2015
Obinoscopy:
That's great. The freedom of the press was one of my concerns if Buhari wins. I'm happy he has promised to guarantee freedom of the press.
He can never win, so how can he change what he have no power over it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by GHA1(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2015
Why Buhari no invite AIT since he clamour for freedom of the press

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by tolexy007(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by GEJmustGO(f): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Nice sai baba
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by upsonn(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2015
dave2meek:
We don't need you

Mr man you standing alone... Who re the” we" you re referring to? I have decided to vote GMB.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by anonym0us: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2015
A soldier will always be a soldier.

obj did worst
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by Mustiboy(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2015
let's try buhari under democracy and see what he can do. Buhari for president jare!
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by hope4nigeria(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2015
psucc:
But will you still hold on when taunted the way GEJ is taunted or even pelted?

A sure the old you will stir in you and just for once you may act absurdly not remembering or minding the Constitution.

Just go back to the incubator and there be groomed till 2019 when GEJ had complete his 2nd term, if you still maintain the same promises as done now we will know you are for real.

By for now NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK.
because Aso Rock is own by ur father?
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by GHA1(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2015
in GEJ we already have freedom of the press, he should go and die

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by vanunu: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Pride will kill this man, he cannot even apologize for the injustice he did in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by hope4nigeria(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2015
GHA1:
Why Buhari no invite AIT since he clamour for freedom of the press
will AIT ever come? CNN,Ajazira, wrote to Buhari for interview. He granted the request and respond. Did AIT ever request to interview him. Useless 419 media house.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by kindnyce(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2015
GMB THE MAN OF THE MOMENT

MAN OG HIS WORD
MAN OF IMPECCABLE INTEGRITY

IN U WE TRUST

GMB/PYO
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by nortcentrallord(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2015
TI1919:
Cry me a river, the God of the innocent soul killed by your supporters will bring justice you will cry again

The justice for those innocent souls is the looming judgment for Buhari which even he nor the apc can't see. That judgment will be pronounced and effected by the only one incorruptible judge in Nigeria and it is coming before 28th. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by luvinhubby(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Obinoscopy:
And the same Buhari refused to answer some questions posed to him by journalists at that same briefing.

Talk is very cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by Nickymezor(f): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2015
This is d write way to go GMB....
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by prettyrosiemua(f): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Out of 160 million Nigerians, the best we could do was to bring out a clueless man and an old man as presidential aspirants. I weep for my country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by micrep3030(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2015
That means good luck allow free press freedom

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by Faraidi(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2015
helinues:
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-i-wont-tamper-with-press-freedom/
This man is too despirate,I won't do this,I won't do that,did he really think we are fools?Pa Buhari, you can fool some,but you can't fool everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by Mistermamus(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Plz we dnt need ex generals ruling us again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom by chrisviral(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2015
grin
GMB is already crying. Ehya
M beginning to like him.... but
Sai Jona 2019
GMB for EFCC chairman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim: No Serious Politician Will Join PDP / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.