Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? (1229 Views)

Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by bamidelemoses: 5:10am On Mar 18, 2015
They say he his the most corrupt president ever: But under his watch we have recorded slight improvements in the corruption rating of Transparency International - Be Wise

See more on best practice anti-corruption strategies at: www.perceptionnigeria.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by ephemm(m): 5:22am On Mar 18, 2015
If U look at all these things, you wonder who is deceiving who?!
Let's talk about few:

Cashless policy - yet you MILITARY hired a pastor's plane twice, stuffed it with over U$D10m.

Fight against corruption
- OBJ was accused of using EFCC against his opponents, but at least we know he fought something, but in GEJ's administration both friends and foes fester in corruption.

To GEJ, "stealing is not corruption".
"We'll use technology to fight corruption", now Prof Jega introduces card reader to stem corrupt practices during election, GEJ and his cohorts are having sleepless nights trying to scuttle it.

Power supply - Oh my God!!! At its worst...

Name the sector, it's all scam
In my opinion, this is the worst government since independence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by TI1919(m): 5:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by centmichael101(m): 5:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Abacha followed by buhari

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by okosodo: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2015
baba obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2015
Abacha closely followed by Buhari.
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 18, 2015
ephemm:
Let's talk about few:

Cashless policy - yet you MILITARY hired a pastor's plane twice, stuffed it with over U$D10m.

Fight against corruption
- OBJ was accused of using EFCC against his opponents, but at least we know he fought something, but in GEJ's administration both friends and foes fester in corruption.

"We'll use technology to fight corruption", now Prof Jega introduces card reader to stem corrupt practices during election, GEJ and his cohorts are having sleepless nights trying to scuttle it.

is that all?! I was expecting the whole thread to be occupied?oh my god too!
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 18, 2015
all our past leaders with military backgroun starting with Abacha the baga!
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by Bifwoli: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2015
A northern president took the cake ...the satanic bloodthirsty Sani Abacha.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by ITbomb(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2015
IBB followed by Obasanjo, then Abacha

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by rusher14: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2015
Abacha is only corrupt because he's deceased.

Certainly, Goodluck has shown by his words and deeds that Abacha has nothing on him when it comes to corruption.
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by koperatemc(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Was this supposed to be a question? Who can compete wt our own incumbent president GEJ? There's non lik him wen it comes to looting..you may not knw aw much his worth until u ask his wife d owner of most estates in abuja it's only dn u wil cry...@ d moment he has one of d largest farms in abuja..
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by hamaworld(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2015
IBB is a saint
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by geedeex2(m): 7:33am On Mar 18, 2015
I've said and I'll say it again, Gej is the most corrupt president we have ever had in this country. He is more corrupt than all other head of state put together.
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by Burger01(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2015
ephemm:
Let's talk about few:

Fight against corruption

Thank you o jire omo iya mi. To me, Jonathan, hehn! na the grandfather of corruption. He is the most ever corrupt president Nigeria ever had. Very corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by obi4eze(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2015
What I know is that the most corrupt and clueless civilian President is no other than the man from Otuoke.
He is the worst civilian President Nigeria has ever had.
Good to know that different groups have started doing their send-forth for him.

Join us as we send him back to Otuoke come May 29
and inaugurate the President of our dreams, the amiable General Muhammadu Uchechukwu Ayomide Buhari (Ogbuagu I of Aba)

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
#changeishere
#buhariosinbajo

GODWIN
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by OpeDwarroir: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2015
ephemm:
Let's talk about few:

Fight against corruption

You have not made any point
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by mcquin(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Otuokuen Messiah of course.

Goodluck Ebele Nnamdi Azikiwe Jonathan.

FF by the second president: Patience Nnamdi Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by criminalmindz: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2015
OBJ
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2015
I learnt another grammar when i heard corruption was adjudge to have been at it zenith during ibb
only God knows what they will use for this regime
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian President Ever? by suwailad(f): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
its Jonathan of course

(1) (Reply)

Young And Super Rich: Top 10 Billionaires Under 40 / EXCLUSIVE: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Thanksgiving Service Invitation Letter / Breaking News: Bomb Blast At Jimeta Modern Market Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.