Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent (5715 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by Sirniyeh(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Do watch Sunrise daily on ChannelTV every morning. Here are their co-hosts. Among all, who do you view to be more intelligent?

Sulaiman Aledeh

Sulai as fondly called has been a broadcast journalist for nearly 15years and has presented programmes for radio and television like A.M Lagos the flagship breakfast show for Radio Nigeria – making him the station’s most prolific serving presenter.

This he achieved by creating, producing and presenting the station’s rock music show; Rock City
which had a cult-following. He also was heard on the major news bulletins as well as other drive-time
show.

Sulaiman is a 1999 graduate of Philosophy from the University of Benin and also holds a Masters
degree in Humanitarian and Refugee Studies from the University of Lagos. He has attended
professional courses within and outside the country.

He’s an Inclusion Speaker, advocate of Religious Freedom/Respect and an alumnus of the prestigious United States International Visitors Leadership Programme (IVLP 2010).

When Sulai’s not getting up at 4.00am, he’s looking after his beautiful angels – wife and babies.

Chamberlain Usoh
He is a producer and news anchor at Channels Television, known for his insightful contributions on Sunrise Daily. The focused presenter is a Mass Communication and Public Policy professional from the University of Lagos, Pan African University and
Leadership Institute, U.S.A.

He is no rookie in the world of broadcast, having worked at the ITN News Channel 4 in London, the
Liberation Chambers in Lagos, and other prestigious organisations, Chamberlain joined Channels Television bringing with him his wealth of experience.

Chamberlain is a credible reporter, as well as results-oriented and a natural forward-planner with a clear
focus on high quality. He is an award winning journalist, who has been named the NMMA TV
Programme Presenter of the Year, winner of the NBA, Media Merit Award for Excellence in Sunrise Daily
Presentation, as well as the S.E.S Male TV Personality of the Year 2011.

Chamberlain describes himself as an easy going lad. When the award- winning journalist is not following
and analyzing the news, he relaxes playing squash, Tennis and is a football fan.

Maupe’s passion for news and current affairs brought
her into the broadcast industry in 2007, following
an accomplished education in Lagos and the UK.

She was educated at the University of Lagos and the University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK, where she got
her first degree in English Language and a Masters in International Relations and Development Studies.
Maupe joined Channels in 2009 as a News presenter and Reporter where she’s worked on the International desk, producing and presenting
programmes like The World Today and Diplomatic Channel.

She’s currently a co-host on Channels’ hottest news and current affairs programme, Sunrise Daily
with her colleagues Chamberlain and Sulaiman.
When she’s not presenting, she spends her time reading, engaging in stimulating political discussions
and traveling.

1 Share

Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by temitemi1(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2015
How is this my business undecided undecided . GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by hopilo: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2015
@OP they are intelligent on their job. are you intelligent on yours?

1 Like

Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by omenka(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2015
I watched the program this morning and felt so sorry for that PDP guy who calls himself a lawyer who was the first guest on the show. They tore him to shreds. The guy na complete doorbell. cheesy
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by signz: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2015
I love Maupe kiss kiss kiss
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2015
temitemi1:
why did you comment when its not your business?
Arindin!

@post,kudos to the trio for their immense contribution to journalism.
Channels-producing the best brains since their inception. cool
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by slimfit1(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2015
The woman is beautiful but boring they all ask boring questions. I use to watch channels not any more good graphics for an African standard.
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2015
slimfit1:
The woman is beautiful but boring they all ask boring questions. I use to watch channels not any more good graphics for an African standard.

So if channels is boring, is it AIT, NTA or because that keep you busy
To me Chamberlain is d best
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by slimfit1(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2015
sescop:

So if channels is boring, is it AIT, NTA or because that keep you busy
To me Chamberlain is d best

CNN i don't watch any off those crap. CNN serious journalism. Chamberlain na i don't know why they have 3 people producing the show.
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by PresidentAde(m): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2015
slimfit1:

l
'
Asin thier picture quality is soo below expectation,,,,their studios are very choked-up,,, thier makeup artist needs more training...( sometimes maupe looks dark,,,,,oda tyms she looks lyt,,,,bad makeup)..........The station is Okay,,,, but they lack "packaging".....they also need SPACE,,, I prefer TVC in terms of picture quality,,,Make-ups & "packaging"..................
'
'
' Asin who sits on a chair presenting a news package all tru the hour these day ?..........."Walk around,,,Drink water,,, feel free"....
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by appini: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Maupe is always threatening her guest on Sunrise Daily.
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2015
slimfit1:

CNN i don't watch any off those crap. CNN serious journalism. Chamberlain na i don't know why they have 3 people producing the show.

We are talking about Naija stations, so far so good Channels remain the best in Nigeria.
Compared to CNN, am sure Channels will get there one day
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by Dannyset(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2015
Every of their Presenters are very intelligent.
These 3 are superb! But have u also met @seunokin?
ChannelsTV is the best in Nigeria considering the quality of the human power they possess.
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by slimfit1(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2015
PresidentAde:

l
'
Asin thier picture quality is soo below expectation,,,,their studios are very choked-up,,, thier makeup artist needs more training...( sometimes maupe looks dark,,,,,oda tyms she looks lyt,,,,bad makeup)..........The station is Okay,,,, but they lack "packaging".....they also need SPACE,,, I prefer TVC in terms of picture quality,,,Make-ups & "packaging"..................
'
'
' Asin who sits on a chair presenting a news package all tru the hour these day ?..........."Walk around,,,Drink water,,, feel free"....

I said African standard you even have a bigger taste than me but you have to understand that what ever they are going to pay to buy this tools will be too expensive for them now that GEJ has killed the naira finally i do media and i know how much this tools cost not easy money.
The days when naira could still stand any currency, we had good stations with good equipment and enough money to pay and train staffs.
TVC has a lot to do as well but a lot better because they are around the world.
Re: CHANNELSTV: Maoupe, Chamberlin, Alendeh - The Most Intelligent by Safari29: 1:11am On Mar 04, 2023
temitemi1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Photo Of When Col. Sambo Dasuki Arrested General Buhari In 1985 / APC Senator Elect Caught With Another Politician Wife,Stripped Unclad And Beaten / Port Harcourt City Under Wike- Mr Project- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.