Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. (28575 Views)

Worst Governor In Southern Nigeria / Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Marvin67: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2015
We've had a poll for the South East and South West. I think it would be right for us to have a poll for the South South.
Who (in your opinion) is the best or most performing Governor in the South South region? Please give reason for your choice.
Who do you also think is the worst governor in the region?
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Dejohnbull: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Rotimi amaechi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Best is Akpabio, Worst is Amechi.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Stanley4E(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Best - Godswill Akpabio (Akwa ibom)
Worst - Uduaghan (Delta state)

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by tuakzyfyn(m): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Best is Rotimi Amaechi , while Emmanuel uduaghan is the worst

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by afortress(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Oshiomehle Adams - Best... with the little he has, he can do so much... the tactic he uses in his projects. We never knew that Government can do so much in so little time, with Empowerment schemes, road constructions, housing rehabilitation, uprooting corruption from ministry of house and planning which was a very annoying sector... digitized payroll system that eradication 200k ghost workers from the govt payroll. And lots more........ the worse is the person in charge of my sister state... delta

66 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2015
I think Godswill Akpabio has done a tremendous job so far in office.

51 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Bonapart(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Best is Adams Oshiomole

23 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2015
I'll go for Rotimi Amaechi

30 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Glowyshoe: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2015
alfred5:

You are very very correct..akpabio is the best

54 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Maczeelly(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Okay
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by xdunamis(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2015
My best governor can be your worst, its a matter of One Man's Food Another Man's Poison. Your position in the chain of distribution of state funds can also influence your choice of best and worst governor.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Zico5(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2015
I think the best is amaechi considering the infrastructure the guy put in place in the state. Then, I give the worst prize to Uduaghan for his non performance in significant areas

18 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by criminalmindz: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2015
BEST AKPABIO, WORST EVER GOV THIEF AMAECHI

41 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by ahaika23: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2015
I concur!
alfred5:

13 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by datola: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2015
It's been confirmed in several polls/reports that Ameachi is the best in Nigeria and that means he's the best in the South South.

The worst according to reports is Delta state's Oduhan.

31 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by shaddi(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2015
GODSWILL AKPABIO

16 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by ozoigbondu: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2015
Best:Godwill Akpabio the uncommon transformer of akwaibom
Worst:Emmanuel udughan the devil adversary of delts state

23 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Babprosper20(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2015
dis tin dey frontpage?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by sacrono: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2015
best: akpabio
. .amaechi

worst: uduaghan
. .oshiomOLE

17 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by budusky05(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2015
LET ME GO AND CHECK THEIR STATES FIRST BEFORE I MAKE MISTAKE grin cheesy grin

GOING TO PORT HACOURT FIRST, WARRI, BENIN,UYO,YENEGOA,THEN CALABAR before I comment.

I dey come

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by savcy(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
alfred5:

Akpabio that built roads and bridges for Keke Napep abi??

I am a student of R.S.U.S.T, the transformation we've experienced in school in Rotimi's administration is unparalleled.

Best- Rotimi Amaechi(Rivers State) Health, Education, Infrastructure, e.t.c.

Worst-Uduaghan(Delta State)

I live in Port-Harcourt also.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Jostico: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
my governor shocked very worst

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by ehispapa(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Akpabio best, amaechi and uduaghan worst... I have been to all the south south area and base on the fact those three recieve high allocation

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Youngzedd(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Worst

Imoke

Cross River state

State University CRUTECH on strike since January.

Environment becoming dirty.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by sexyjob(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Those saying Amaechi must be APC addicts, he is suppose to take a position worse than the worse. Put sentiments aside and make good judgement. Akpabio is the best in Nigeria.

19 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by dahunsy(f): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Coughs**** clears throat***
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by chukslawrence(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Best.. God'swill Akpabio while the worst is Bayelsa State gov... Dunno his name tho undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Johnnoo(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
The best is Obong Godswill Akpabio wink
The worst is Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi undecided
Abandoned projects littered all around PH...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by clint77ng: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Best: Akpabio
Worst: amaechi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by easyfem(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2015
amechi is the best gov ,

buari is going to be the best president

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2015
Best Akpabio
Worst Adams osho

9 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85% / "Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.