Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. (28578 Views)

Worst Governor In Southern Nigeria / Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by sammyj: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Amechi my man jare !!!
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by spartan07(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2015
It is clear for the blind to see that Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan is the worst performing Governor in the south south. Those that rate him high are probably non indigenes of the state that travels through the Asaba Benin Expressway and are marvelled by the street light on the road and the "jumbo" Asaba Airport.
Asaba as the state capital which is very small, has not more than 6-7 motorable roads namely:
DBS ROAD
SUMMIT ROAD
OKPANAM ROAD ( UP TO D STATE SECRETARIAT)
ST BRIGIDS ROAD
NNEBISI ROAD
DLA ROAD
ANWAI ROAD
DILAPIDATED MARAYM BABANGIDA ROAD

I CHALLENGE ANYBODY TO NAME MORE ROADS THAT ARE MOTORABLE IN ASABA.

Gov. UDUAGHAN....SIMPLY THE WORST

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by elbinmanny(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2015
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by mmsen: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The same Akpabio that has turned Akwa Ibom the highest revenuing collecting state from abuja to the most indebted state. Minus the 13% derivative, what have these Niger Delta governors achieved ?

When you have assets you can borrow to build projects which will lead to a period of indebtedness.

Does Lagos not have debts?

Donald Duke borrowed heavily to build many of the projects in Cross River.

Find me a progressive nation or province on this planet that does not have debts.

Money is borrowed into existence - so long as the money is being used for projects that can be utilized it is not the disaster that many of you cry about.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by 1Emmy: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2015
Best is Akpabio with visible project.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Opinedecandid(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=MRLINGTON post=31738820]Rt.Hon Rotimi Amaechi-Best
Give dis man d kind of allocation dat Akpabio has received nd watch him turn Rivers state to Texas

Emmanuel Uduaghan-Worst!
Giving contracts to lipsrsealed
The man na failure sha[/quot

Also take into consideration Rivers' State internally generated Revenue vis-a-vis Akwa Ibom's.
If I'm not mistaken, Rivers' State IGR is 10-15times more than Akwa Ibom's.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Youngzedd(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2015
obinoral1179:
the most hype state, I wonder what imoke is using cross river federal allocations for? For 10 month I stayed in akamkpa no visible project for the largest and richest local government in cross river. The most hype state in south- south and nigeria at large. But I love the people paradise so much.

Even their state university CRUTECH has been on strike since this year.

The environment is becoming dirty.
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by visalo: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Best is Akpabio. Worst is Uduaghan follow by Oshomole

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by slap1(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2015
T. A Orji is not even worthy to be called the worst! He is practically nonexistent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by TokyoBulls(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2015
Best is between Amaechi/Akpabio. Both have done very well for their states in 8 years. Worst is clearly Seriake Dickson.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by gebest: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2015
afortress:
Oshiomehle Adams - Best... with the little he has be can do so much... the tactic he uses in his projects. We never knew that Government can do so much in so little time, with Empowerment schemes, road constructions, housing rehabilitation, uprooting corruption from ministry of house and planning which was a very annoying sector... digitized payroll system that eradication 200k ghost workers from the govt payroll. And lots more........ the worse is the person in charge of my sister state... delta
God bless u my brother the truth is alway bitter, Oshiomhole is not only d best in ss he is also the best in Nigeria, should oshimhole recieve what delta is recieving edo not benin alone would have become a london, do u kn dat even d little he is recieving he was able to remember remote villages nd construct their roads i am an EYE WITNESS not hear-say.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by deletrue: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2015
From this electronic polls one sees how and why there is not even an inch seriousness and how worthless it can be. I hope apc members would know how fake all their electronic polls in which they claim Buhari to be the winner.There are some who are out there to make funs. This same thing happens in electronic polls about elections. In fact I have never even voted in any of thier fake electronic polls.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by robinsonmfon(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2015
are you this stupid?
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by hensben(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2015
Glowyshoe:

You are very very correct..akpabio is the best
I disagree with you, considering the budget they have I will say comrade Adams Osbiomhole.
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by hensben(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2015
shaddi:
GODSWILL AKPABIO
With the budget that state have even a corrupt person will perform...I will say the best is oshiomhole.
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by elbinmanny(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2015
hensben:
With the budget that state have even a corrupt person will perform...I will say the best is oshiomhole.
hater ... do u know River state generates same with akwa ibom from ..internally generated revenue added to fed allocation? angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The same Akpabio that has turned Akwa Ibom the highest revenuing collecting state from abuja to the most indebted state. Minus the 13% derivative, what have these Niger Delta governors achieved ?

Pure lies! Forget all those Umana Okon Umana sponsored Newspapers being displayed at Plaza, uyo that AkwaIbom state is owing.

Akwaibom state government is ready to borrow Imo state governemtn if they need loan...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Skoopy(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2015
Youngzedd:
Worst

Imoke

Cross River state

State University CRUTECH on strike since January.

Environment becoming dirty.

Liyel Imok can't be worse taking into consideration some of this projects:

Construction of a state polytechnic in Yakurr.

6000 capacity stadium with Olympic sized swimming pool and other facilities in ikom and ogoja.

Water project ongoing in ikom.

Summit hill project in calabar

Road construction in rural communities. And a few more road in calabar urban

Renovation of schools across the state and in some cases new structures are constructed

Renovation of health centers like in umon island etc. He might not be the best, or may have performed below his predecessor but he is certainly not the worse.

Note: Cross River State of today unlike in Donald Duke's tenure has a reduced federal allocation courtesy of the 76 oil wells purportedly handed over to Akwa Ibom state and bakassi to Cameroon.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by hensben(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2015
elbinmanny:
grin
Considering the allocation Akwa ibom have, he is just focusing on roads, he can't be the best..the best adams oshiomhole.
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by slicksly11(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2015
WORST IS THEODORE ORJI OF ABIA STATE !!!
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2015
savcy:

Akpabio that built roads and bridges for Keke Napep abi??

I am a student of R.S.U.S.T, the transformation we've experienced in school in Rotimi's administration is unparalleled.

Best- Rotimi Amaechi(Rivers State) Health, Education, Infrastructure, e.t.c.

Worst-Uduaghan(Delta State)

I live in Port-Harcourt also.

No. Wonder you are still in school that's why it's hard for u to know your left to right...have u ever heard roads built for kekes? dullard....i wonder if u know where uyo is on d map...try and find out and go see things urself there.....dont go to pool houses and hear gist and bring here....literate sane peeps operate here...yeye pikin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by hensben(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2015
elbinmanny:
hater ... do u know River state generates same with akwa ibom from ..internally generated revenue added to fed allocation? angry
Which one be hater again, if you want to be non-sentimental that's how to judge things(I.e, allocation coming to the state)...akpabio just focus on road alone while oshiomhole tried to touch every other areas.
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by CSTR: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Rivers state is the oil capital of Nigeria.
Her revenues outstrip every niger-delta state including akwa-ibom.
It's obvious a lot of Nigerians don't know this.
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by hensben(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2015
gebest:
God bless u my brother the truth is alway bitter, Oshiomhole is not only d best in ss he is also the best in Nigeria, should oshimhole recieve what delta is recieving edo not benin alone would have become a london, do u kn dat even d little he is recieving he was able to remember remote villages nd construct their roads i am an EYE WITNESS not hear-say.
Thank you my brother, unfortunately, most NIgerians don't know how to rate things....akpabio just focus on road, how about other sector? Oshiomhole with the little he has touch every corner of edo state with development.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Donaldomo(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Best is Oshiomole, worst is Uduaghan! cry
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Opinedecandid(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Don't resort to lies, half-truths and complete falsehood because of hate and political sentiments.
There is a debt management office, they even have a website. The last I checked- January 2015, Akwa Ibom was not among the 1st 20 most indebted States in Nigeria.
Stop this nonsense!
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Sajio(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Akpabio remains the best... while the worst is Orji/Uduagan..!
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by hensben(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

No. Wonder you are still in school that's why it's hard for u to know your left to right...have u ever heard roads built for kekes? dullard....i wonder if u know where uyo is on d map...try and find out and go see things urself there.....dont go to pool houses and hear gist and bring here....literate sane peeps operate here...yeye pikin
Bro he is saying the truth, akpabio just focus on roads alone with a location he has...the best is between amaechi and oshiomhole but I will give it to oshiomhole considering the allocation of the state he touch every corner of edo state with development.
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by emvuatt: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Best - Godswill Akpabio (Akwa ibom)
Worst - Uduaghan (Delta state)
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Shaibu(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Governor Audu of Kogi State is the worst.lol
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Cijykay: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2015
Stanley4E:
Best - Godswill Akpabio (Akwa ibom)
Worst - Uduaghan (Delta state)
My Guy dont let other delta students hear you oh, we are benefiting immensely from uduaghan
Re: Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. by Champele(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2015
best: Akpabio godswill.
worst:Rottenmeat Amechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / "Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.