Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) (10575 Views)

"Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Segun Arinze Poses With Artificial Human Head On Movie Set (photo) / Meet The Man Who Has Enlarged His P*nis With Silicone Injections To Half A Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by holycuriousity(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
I still find d big booty craze hard to understand. Serves them silly right![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Missmossy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Eww sad
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by pretydiva(f): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wen wil ladies appreciates wat dey ve huh? All in d name 2 belong or please 1 unworthy guy. D last pix is so irritating
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
missberrypop5:
my husby loves me just the way i am tongue

Tah..married gini ..say ur bf.
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
pretydiva:
Wen wil ladies appreciates wat dey ve huh? All in d name 2 belong or please 1 unworthy guy. D last pix is so irritating

What if a woman's husband asks her to increase her butt? Is he unworthy? Just asking.

They say if u dont give ur man/woman what he needs, another person will surely give 'em and when they do, they'll keep getting it till its too late

#iRepteamNaturalBoobyAssLips
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Trinitate(f): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
:Pnice
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

What if a woman's husband asks her to increase her butt? Is he unworthy? Just asking.

They say if u dont give ur man/woman what he needs, another person will surely give 'em and when they do, they'll keep getting it till its too late

how does her hubby expect her 2 increase her butt? Na she create herself ni? Or didn't he c d butt b4 he proposed 2 her. It's high tym we ladies start using our senses if we ve any
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Macmilla(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
What is this noise about yansh seff? Who admires it? Low lifers, I guess. Men with class and some sense admires hips, not yansh. Don't get confused, they are not the same thing.

Hips: Ukwu in igbo language. Made up largely of the hip bone. Gives you the figure 8 look, a.k.a hourglass or coca cola bottle and therefore sexy. Sex with such woman might actually fun cos there is enough space between the legs. It's what Flavour always sings about (ukwu nyanyi owerri). It is a compliment to mention it to a woman with a large one.

Yansh (buttocks): ike in igbo language. Slang- ass. Made up largely of fat tissue and small muscle. Makes you look like you can't stand straight and therefore far from sexy. Sex with such woman can be frustrating cos fat can obscure the environment forcing you to settle for interfemoral sex. It is insulting and disrespectful to mention it to a woman with such (shake dt ass)

So which would you rather have?
Mind you, yansh or hips, none makes you a better woman.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by holatin(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't know why every time I come across your name, I feel hungry. grin
with the power vested on me by friedplantain pls eat him but Try frying before eating

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
shokky24:
When am actually thinking of cutting off some of mine tongue

Pictures or you know the rest.
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by biafranqueen: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Macmilla:
What is this noise about yansh seff? Who admires it? Low lifers, I guess. Men with class and some sense admires hips, not yansh. Don't get confused, they are not the same thing.

Hips: Ukwu in igbo language. Made up largely of the hip bone. Gives you the figure 8 look, a.k.a hourglass or coca cola bottle and therefore sexy. Sex with such woman might actually fun cos there is enough space between the legs. It's what Flavour always sings about (ukwu nyanyi owerri). It is a compliment to mention it to a woman with a large one.

Yansh (buttocks): ike in igbo language. Slang- ass. Made up largely of fat tissue and small muscle. Makes you look like you can't stand straight and therefore far from sexy. Sex with such woman can be frustrating cos fat can obscure the environment forcing you to settle for interfemoral sex. It is insulting and disrespectful to mention it to a woman with such (shake dt ass)

So which would you rather have?
Mind you, yansh or hips, none makes you a better woman.
Honey is dat u? This sound like the lecture I got when I tried to buy butt pad with my sweetie he said your beauty is in your hips wink
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Icecream4U(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
All these wahala because of us (men). tongue
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Puke Puke Puke
Disgusting!!!

Na by force undecided
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Macmilla(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
And did I mention that yansh is full of shyt? undecided undecided
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
missberrypop5:
I love my flat bum bum embarassed
I luv it too bae.gringrin
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by majalisa(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
pretydiva:
this craze aint about one guy darling
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by kelvyn7: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
shokky24:
When am actually thinking of cutting off some of mine tongue

hehehehe grin
u wish grin grin
in ur dreams grin
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by tomiobj(m): 6:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Eseohe23:
She was okay before that "shit"

BTW......."Big" Butt is not for everyone.
. It's nt d same person.
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Macmilla(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
Honey is dat u? This sound like the lecture I got when I tried to buy butt pad with my sweetie he said your beauty is in your hips wink
My dear, I'm not your honey, though I will gladly be if you want it. I just have the same opinion with your honey.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by biafranqueen: 4:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Macmilla:

My dear, I'm not your honey, though I will gladly be if you want it. I just have the same opinion with your honey.
@bold Fine guy don't tempt me tongue
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Macmilla(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
@bold Fine guy don't tempt me tongue
Please what will I do to tempt you, I want to start right away. But then, I'm not even sure you are a lady considering the fact that you have no picture up and with so much interest in politics.
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
I always say this, be natural and be yourself, or else u would regret ur actions .....
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Rickmann: 4:01pm On May 14, 2020
Demburrows:

Click Likes if you feel ladies should be contented with what they have.

Shares if you feel butt is not for everyone.

Can this be corrected without leaving the biggest scar in the world?
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Rickmann: 4:03pm On May 14, 2020
xxxoladevoxxx:

A sensible man wouldn't marry her in the first place..
Re: Revealed: The Result Of Injections For Artificial Buttock (graphic Photo) by Rickmann: 4:09pm On May 14, 2020
Airforce1:
Good for them

Please guys, isnt the first picture good enough? What else do these ladies want eh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Top Nollywood Actress With Sagging Breast / Tiwa Savage's Nudes Exposed By Teebliz (Photos) / See Rare Photo Of Nengi At Uniport Convocation Arena Before Butt Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.