Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account (19876 Views)

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun / Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by IAMGEJ(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2015
And you... You double handedly counted the security men and arrive at 2123? shocked
PresidentAde:
********************************* ..... ...Education is KEY...
. U mean u single handedly counted the presidents security detail & u arrived @ a total Number of 50 ?? ??
.Op are U okay ?? ........Oya kom & tell us how many SSS,,, ARMY,,, AIRFORCE,,, Civil Defence ,,, NSA ,,, U counted....
'
'
You should be arrested & shot in the left hand index finger for writing a damaging & false story abt Gej.......
'
'
' You should also be flogged for believing ur own story !

Na craze you wan craze so oh. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by megastu(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2015
Policemen stand at every 10 metres all through the route he would take.

I have questioned the rationale behind this several times. I am sure fashola has his facts.

1 Like

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2015
I knew it. ..it was nt tru
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:
We do not need to look too far to know those who are heating up the polity. The politicians has done more damage to this country while pretending to offer favour or protect the masses. Gov. Fashola is one of the few politicians I have respect for, but his recent utterances for his party is making me rethink if his intentions are genuine. His statements on this were not backed with facts, he must has been fed with lies. He transmitted same lies without verification.

As usual on that fateful day, I came down from one of the tall buildings on Marina to go visit one of the bukar joint in the hood tha I have been patronizing for years and was greeted with security men. I asked one of the passersbyers what is going on? Shey don wan carry money from CBN ni, I asked. No ooo, na Oga Jona dey town, he dey inside NSE, she replied. Na when him come town? I queried further. Dem say he sneak enter the place. Well that na im problem, I left the place to get my stomach filled by the next street.

From Union Bank border of Marina, we have 3 military personnel with 2 policemen controlling the traffic. From First bank end to Kakawa House we have 5 military personnel and from CBN to Tinubu Square we have about 6 military men. These men were courteous unlike our usual security men. There approach was very civil. I went round these places because, some street were blocked and you have no choice than to go round. And I must visit my favorite joint whether Jona like am or not. In all both visible and invisible security men for Jonathan were not up to 50. From my count policemen were not up to 10, the rest were military guys.

I wonder where this figure 2,123 came from shocked shocked shocked . Could it mean that civilians and admirers were counted as security operatives. We do not need to lie to gain sympathy or support of our people. This shows that PDP media team is very weak. I expect them to have countered the claim with pictorial evidence.

OP where is ur sense? do you think only people on uniform alone are security operatives? what about CID and under cover corps?.
You easterners like to defend everything about Jonathan. Even if GEJ wins, he will definitely hand over to Hausa man. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE CARRY THIS MATTER ON WHOLE SALE?
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by dondo83(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:
We do not need to look too far to know those who are heating up the polity. The politicians has done more damage to this country while pretending to offer favour or protect the masses. Gov. Fashola is one of the few politicians I have respect for, but his recent utterances for his party is making me rethink if his intentions are genuine. His statements on this were not backed with facts, he must has been fed with lies. He transmitted same lies without verification.

As usual on that fateful day, I came down from one of the tall buildings on Marina to go visit one of the bukar joint in the hood tha I have been patronizing for years and was greeted with security men. I asked one of the passersbyers what is going on? Shey don wan carry money from CBN ni, I asked. No ooo, na Oga Jona dey town, he dey inside NSE, she replied. Na when him come town? I queried further. Dem say he sneak enter the place. Well that na im problem, I left the place to get my stomach filled by the next street.

From Union Bank border of Marina, we have 3 military personnel with 2 policemen controlling the traffic. From First bank end to Kakawa House we have 5 military personnel and from CBN to Tinubu Square we have about 6 military men. These men were courteous unlike our usual security men. There approach was very civil. I went round these places because, some street were blocked and you have no choice than to go round. And I must visit my favorite joint whether Jona like am or not. In all both visible and invisible security men for Jonathan were not up to 50. From my count policemen were not up to 10, the rest were military guys.

I wonder where this figure 2,123 came from shocked shocked shocked . Could it mean that civilians and admirers were counted as security operatives. We do not need to lie to gain sympathy or support of our people. This shows that PDP media team is very weak. I expect them to have countered the claim with pictorial evidence.

kai kai kai, where is the common sense in what you wrote? do you know that wherever the president goes , military personnel are deployed right from the airport to each destination in the state, that the president will visit? So from marina you can be an eye witness in ikeja? ikorodu road, third-mainland etc? Take sense my brother
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by xenten: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:

You have forgotten that all his routes in his itinerary will be covered by police? Atleast, I have witnessed his arrival once.
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by nestkojex(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2015
Its even foolish to think dat only about 50 people of security attended to GEJ. Rubbish
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by meforyou1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
fashola again? Igbos in lagos are joining hands with our yoruba brothers and sisters to vote in Jimi Agbaje, the true lagosian, and not an ilaje, ondo state man. fullstop.
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by fanysteve: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
braine:
So you expect more than 2000 police to sorround him at once? Op, are you this retarrded?
it will look like a dream when the result will be announced,GEJ will have like 48 million,why Buhari will have like 8million, you think GEJ will just fold his hand and allow free and fair election,mugu you had better wise up before u end up a dummy for life

2 Likes

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by dulux07(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
megastu:
Policemen stand at every 10 metres all through the route he would take.

I have questioned the rationale behind this several times. I am sure fashola has his facts.

Dont mind them jare, they dont understand d value of d president, tho d nos might b a lil bit exaggerated, but m sure fashola knows what hes sayin, security men r been deployed to every single area he is goin to visit, lodge before n after he arrives, d security operatives would be at high alert, some in moftys, as individuals u cant even know d amount of security men deployed to protect d president cause its meant to b classified, only top personnels would know.
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ournaija: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:

U be mumu. Oloshi alailo polor

Awon ara ile ee lo n bawi
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Not new. We read diff stories everytime. Anyone can be bought. Fashola could be right and wrong but the fact is GEJ been in town was an opportunity for the armed robbers cos they knew police officers attention wld be divided. The bank has been there for years but nothing happened. Why now? Why not 3 months ago? Why not 4 weeks time? Anyone can be bought to script up anything. FFK do it everytime. same goes to barcanista(anybody wonder why he doesn't talk anymore?) Hehe grin he changed his moniker SeverusSnape

1 Like

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by ozoigbondu: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
dondo83:

kai kai kai, where is the common sense in what you wrote? do you know that wherever the president goes , [b]military personnel [/b]are deployed right from the airport to each destination in the state, that the president will visit? So from marina you can be an eye witness in ikeja? ikorodu road, third-mainland etc? Take sense my brother
Millitary personnel are deployed not 2130 police officers as claimed by fash the joker
#Fasholajoker
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
ollah1:
Not new. We read diff stories everytime. Anyone can be bought. Fashola could be right and wrong but the fact is GEJ been in town was an opportunity for the armed robbers cos they knew their attention wld be divided. The bank has been there for years but nothing happened. Why now? Why not 3 months ago? Why not 4 weeks time? Anyone can be bough to script up anything. FFK do it everytime. same goes to barcanista(anybody wonder why he doesn't talk anymore?) Hehe grin he changed his moniker.
Yeah, barcanista changed his moniker...
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by dammytosh: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
I
Segeggs:

You must be daft @OP

Do you know what they call route checking? It means security operatives will be stationed at major routes the president will take and also the ones close to them.

You seeing a few police men at broadstreet doesn't mean those were all GEJ came with.

The first time he came to lagos 2weeks ago, I saw soldiers with AK47 guns at ogba just driving around slowly checking the neighbourhood, and ogba wasn't even part of his route but close to the airport where he would board one of his 11 presidential jets.

Dnt mind them. They should know what perimeter defence is.

That figure is very accurate because it came from the chief security officer of the state.

The perimeter security that will be given to him can be more than that.

Through out sensitive area on the Island even the mainland. Some will patrol all the route he will take for the day.

I make bold to say that the robbery was successful becaus GEJ was in town because they knew security's attention would be divided. Also when the robbery started, more security would be deployed to protect true president because they won't take chances.
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by ade19: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
hw many time did robery incident happen in lagos and hw many police aprehended or stop when jonathan is nt in town l realy disapoint in fasola
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by dondo83(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
barcanista:
@OP who believed the Fashola joke? How can over 2000 Policemen guard Jonathan in Lagos? Is Lagos under crises and security breakdown? How many policemen are even in Lagos State that Jonathan will draft 2000 to himself? The allegation by Fashola is not only laughable but it is a huge joke.

A state with a population of over 10million population and yet you say how many policemen are even in lagos? just ikeja police command will have 2000 personnel alone
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by okonelfg(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
government teacher:hw many presidents do we have in the world?

Student:we have two presidents in the world .

government teacher:name them.

students:goodluck ebele jonathan and the rest.

government teacher:correct for 100marks.

gej till 2019..die hard fan!!
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by SeverusSnape(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
ollah1:
Not new. We read diff stories everytime. Anyone can be bought. Fashola could be right and wrong but the fact is GEJ been in town was an opportunity for the armed robbers cos they knew police officers attention wld be divided. The bank has been there for years but nothing happened. Why now? Why not 3 months ago? Why not 4 weeks time? Anyone can be bought to script up anything. FFK do it everytime. same goes to barcanista(anybody wonder why he doesn't talk anymore?) Hehe grin he changed his moniker SeverusSnape
Fool!
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ournaija: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
PDPwayoo:

OP where is ur sense? do you think only people on uniform alone are security operatives? what about CID and under cover corps?.
You easterners like to defend everything about Jonathan. Even if GEJ wins, he will definitely hand over to Hausa man. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE CARRY THIS MATTER ON WHOLE SALE?

What made you think am an Easterner. You see how you reason very senseless if you ask me.
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by ikkkkk: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:
fashola that is more inclined to information has given you figures, the onus is on you to counter his claims with pictures and not some eye witness account.

Post the pictures of the 10 police men you counted or keep quiet.

Meanwhile, direct your questions to fashola as to how he got the figures.
#note. You can't know more than him cos you just happened to count "10" olopa while eating at a buka.

See Gobe, did Fashola post pictures of the 2, 123 policeman he claimed that protected GEJ on that faithful day? But you sheepishly believed him over an eye witness account forgetting that Fashola is a politician who is playing ur brains off with his dirty politics.

Wake up dude. You seem to me like someone hypnotized.
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by ckmayoca: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
aljharem:
@op you should know that Nigerians are very stu.pid and gullible set of people.

Guy u can't call Nigerians stupi.d . Re u a ghanian or someone with just bad talking manner. It means all NIgerian as a whole including ur folks
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by bomijuwon(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:

I wondered how you get your fact(s). Don't argue what you are not schooled to. You don't have a quarter of the information and fact than the Chief Security officer of the State. Yes I agree with you the polity has been heated beyond bounds. Same assertion/propaganda goes as FFK accused GMB of part-taking in the Killing of Aguiyi Ironsi. The fact is in the history. GMB joined the Nigerian Army in 1963 and Ironsi was killed in 1966- 3years interval. I have read the history. GMB was never in the picture. He wasn't at Kaduna (where the coup was incubated) nor at Ibadan where the coup was executed.
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by dammytosh: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool!

First moniker reporting for duty. grin grin grin
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by olaoluolu: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
I guess a lot of people making comment against the number of police used when Jona visit Lagos don’t reside in Lagos.

On any typical day that Jona visit Lagos, you have not less than the following:
- 100 Policemen at the Airport.
- 2 Policemen each at not less than 50 meters apart from Airport road, through Oshodi, Gbagada, 3rd Mainland Bridge, Marina (over 500 policemen in Total, distance from Airport to Marina house is about 30KM)
- 20 SSS detailed to provide surveillance at all location Jona will visit on that day. (3 Locations on this faithfull day)
- The escort vechile are not less than 8 with 2 Police man each (16 )
- Jona moves with not less than 5 power brokers who also have security details
And you can go one and one. I am certain the number of police men station to attend to Jona need when he comes to Lagos is not less that 2000.
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by tete7000(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:

You must be daft @OP

Do you know what they call route checking? It means security operatives will be stationed at major routes the president will take and also the ones close to them.

You seeing a few police men at broadstreet doesn't mean those were all GEJ came with.

The first time he came to lagos 2weeks ago, I saw soldiers with AK47 guns at ogba just driving around slowly checking the neighbourhood, and ogba wasn't even part of his route but close to the airport where he would board one of his 11 presidential jets.

But you have not disprove the op. Fasola mentioned police, you mentioned soldiers. The politicians from both sides live on lies, it is really so difficult to know what to believe.
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ournaija: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
dondo83:

kai kai kai, where is the common sense in what you wrote? do you know that wherever the president goes , military personnel are deployed right from the airport to each destination in the state, that the president will visit? So from marina you can be an eye witness in ikeja? ikorodu road, third-mainland etc? Take sense my brother

Dont tell me you believe the figure Fash is giving out to support his claim. SMH for you
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by IVORY2009(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fashola telling lies since "1988" his days as a law student in university of Benin.
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by salamuu(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
PresidentAde:
********************************* ..... ...Education is KEY...
. U mean u single handedly counted the presidents security detail & u arrived @ a total Number of 50 ?? ??
.Op are U okay ?? ........Oya kom & tell us how many SSS,,, ARMY,,, AIRFORCE,,, Civil Defence ,,, NSA ,,, U counted....
'
'
You should be arrested & shot in the left hand index finger for writing a damaging & false story abt Gej.......
'who be dis thug nigger?
'
' You should also be flogged for believing ur own story !
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
dondo83:

A state with a population of over 10million population and yet you say how many policemen are even in lagos? just ikeja police command will have 2000 personnel alone
I don't want to argue with you. How can over 2000 policement be drafted to the President alone in Lagos? This is a common sense question. Policemen can't be more than 100-200(if it was on the high). The rest of the security details will be the Army and DSS. Na wa for APC o

1 Like

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by idris4eva(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abduljohn:
@ OP, i guess u re educated n u shld knw beta, u mean u counted d uniformd officer u can see n u believe dats all with Jona? Come off it all d way frm airport.......... i beg. Dont lets allow politics judge our reasonin Fashola cant come up with dat figure if nt been fed by d authorities involved.
the only sensible comment since....God bless ur sense of reasoning o jere
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by eleko1: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dnt mind the stewpid Op.From walking to driving to a mere buka that scattered here and there in Marina?How possible did he arrived @ his own number?Did the the useless goat count those in suit that walked around Leventis,marina,apopngbon bridge,eko bridge,3rd mainland,Airport,Ikorodu road etc.Cluelessness work wella in PD pigs
Segeggs:
fashola that is more inclined to information has given you figures, the onus is on you to counter his claims with pictures and not some eye witness account.

Post the pictures of the 10 police men you counted or keep quiet.

Meanwhile, direct your questions to fashola as to how he got the figures.
#note. You can't know more than him cos you just happened to count "10" olopa while eating at a buka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Protesting Groups At PDP Headquarters In Abuja. Photos / Ambode Targets 3000MW 24HR Power Generation For Lagos / Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.