Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? (36168 Views)

Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by ngmgeek(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Amaechi did what a director of a presidential campaign should do, keep your candidate away from taking a pill that may be too hard to swallow. Amaechi is a seasoned politician but General Buhari is not. Apologizing now or not will be a distraction at this time and Buhari's campaign director intervened. Very good move and that is what Jonathan's camp is missing.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by appini: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
taharqa:

Or in a debate sef grin grin

I swear. Watching him on AIT now, only God knows how he introduced Ameachi when called to give his speech about security challenges in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by meforyou1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
quixotic:
that is why he has a campaign manager/director so he doesn't make blunders. An apology to the journalists will lead to every other person demanding an apology and give pdp something to talk about till march 28. By citing buhari's statement, Amaechi effectively answered the question. Thats why leaders have advisers and aides. Every where in the world. So his campaign director was totally in line
are u out of your senses?
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by meforyou1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Faddd:
Amaechi is a smart fellow, let those who are not pleased with his moderate answer go and register their protests with Controversial AIG Mbu
mumu
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by meforyou1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
ngmgeek:
Amaechi did what a director of a presidential campaign should do, keep your candidate away from taking a pill that may be too hard to swallow. Amaechi is a seasoned politician but General Buhari is not. Apologizing now or not will be a distraction at this time and Buhari's campaign director intervened. Very good move and that is what Jonathan's camp is missing.
sharap. janjaweedean
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by ogene007: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
quixotic:
that is why he has a campaign manager/director so he doesn't make blunders. An apology to the journalists will lead to every other person demanding an apology and give pdp something to talk about till march 28. By citing buhari's statement, Amaechi effectively answered the question. Thats why leaders have advisers and aides. Every where in the world. So his campaign director was totally in line
In other words, Buhari is not articulative enough to answer the question himself, but must be helped by one of the ex-PDP crooks who are now the self appointed anti corruption and change agents. This goes to show that people like you need psychiatric evaluation for supporting a political sibling to the likes of hitler, idi-Amin, Mussolini etc. We thank God that the majority of us Nigerians have not bought the APC lie of 'change'.

9 Likes

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Bonapart(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:

a supposed PHD holder President and the 4 bookshelves behind him are all empty! cheesy cheesy

at least he should av filled it up the constitution! undecided
a PHD holder not 'supposed'. Pray you achieve up to phd level. The way you can do it is loyalty to those who has acquire the height.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by ngmgeek(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=chibecan post=31736475]I watched the interview and i am not happy the way Amaechi interrupted Buhari when he was asked about his readiness to ask for forgiveness for some of his handedness against the media during his regime

What's your take?
Thanks

He did what a campaign director should do ie looking at the implication of every statement his oga makes. Answering that question at this time is not only risky but may be a huge distraction for Buhari's campaign right now.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by ngmgeek(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
meforyou1:
sharap. janjaweedean

Back to sender. Sharap anu ofia!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Truckpusher(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
PassingShot:

That's not teleguided man!

What Amaechi did, as the campaign DG was PERFECT.
Oh Jesus ! Spare me with your bullshiit janjawiid mentality .

What Amaechi did was simply the highest level of high-handedness ,showing that Buhari isn't in control.

He's a stooge in the making with Amaechi as one of the stooge makers .

I pity Nigerians should this puppet win the election.

First of all they are using their ill gotten money to bankroll his campaign and you think they are doing it for free? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by 1MCN: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
obailala:

Buhari may have lost his shelf life, but the big problem is, do we have an alternative in Jonathan?.. Absolute NO!

Jonathan never even had a shelf life, that is the dilemma Nigerians are faced with at the moment.
If you know what shelf life is then you should know that accepting items whose shelf life have expired is terribly dangerous. For items that don't have shelf life you have absolutely nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by PassingShot(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oh Jesus ! Spare me with your bullshiit janjawiid mentality .

What Amaechi did was simply the highest level of high-handedness ,showing that Buhari isn't in control.

He's a stooge in the making with Amaechi as one of the stooge makers .

I pity Nigerians should this puppet win the election.

First of all they are using their ill gotten money to bankroll his campaign and you think they are doing it for free? undecided

Mr. Truck pusher, oya go load your truck as I no get time for agbero insults.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by nwaanambra1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bonapart:
a PHD holder not 'supposed'. Pray you achieve up to phd level. The way you can do it is loyalty to those who has acquire the height.

FACE THE ISSUE! M0R0N! angry

YOUR "PHD HOLDER" DOESNT HAVE ANY BOOK ON HIS OFFICE SHELVE!
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by chokoman(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
this seun sef... from all indication is a die hard part 5 supporter of the PDP.. kai.. sai buhari no matter ur propaganda

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Omooba77: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Same question I asked one of the respected moderators..............
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Truckpusher(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Mr. Truck pusher, oya go load your truck as I no get time for agbero insults.
I didn't insult you, I was only stating the obvious.

You can run along ,I do not have patient for some fellows with their pitch black mentality.

Haba! Even when Jonathan goofs we say he did goof big time but in your own case even if Buhari and Tinubu robs the CBN all is well....bye bye.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Bonapart(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:

FACE THE ISSUE! M0R0N! angry

YOUR "PHD HOLDER" DOESNT HAVE ANY BOOK ON HIS OFFICE SHELVE!
why spewing insult. Just try and grow ok.
He has them in his brain. Unlike you that urs is full of indomie
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by betty202020(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ultimate300:
Honestly,,,gej had failed us.... But we have a chance to change our mistake.....i mean we have to vote incorrubtable man, i mean GMB. He will fight karaftion,,,,,, and bring back our displne and justice to this our dear country..... GMB/PYO great collabo.
its better we vote gej dan to vote rulership by proxy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by greggng: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Amaechi is the most intelligent governor I ve ever met. The general cannot change his past but he can change the future. If you re not happy with that explaination, it means you ve low. IQ. In the final submission, go and die
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by richidinho(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
PassingShot:

That's a plus for the General. It shows that he allows his subordinates free hands to excel.

Btw, it was actually Buhari/Idiagbon.

U see

Tinubu, Amaechi all the criminal subordinates will be allowed freehand to excell.....may be Tinubu will be made oil minister or wat do u think
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by PassingShot(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
I didn't insult you, I was only stating the obvious.

You can run along ,I do not have patient for some fellows with their pitch black mentality.

Haba! Even when Jonathan goofs we say he did goof big time but in your own case even if Buhari and Tinubu robs the CBN all is well....bye bye.

Ok. Oya go to your truck pushing now.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by idris4eva(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
How did I resemble amaechi dat u r asking why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by nwaanambra1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bonapart:
why spewing insult. Just try and grow ok.
[b]He has them in his brain. [/b]Unlike you that urs is full of indomie

WHICH BRAIN? THE CLUELESS BRAIN! ABEGGG! cheesy cheesy

SEE HOW CLUELESS YOUR COMMENT IS. grin
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by paBuhari(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
quixotic:
But if it was Jona interrupted by FFK, you will call Jona clueless. Wannan ba kyau.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by PassingShot(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
richidinho:

U see

Tinubu, Amaechi all the criminal subordinates will be allowed freehand to excell.....may be Tinubu will be made oil minister or wat do u think

Is Tinubu on the ticket?

Stop hyperventilating mister! An APC FG team cannot be as bad as what we have now. Nothing can be worse than our current situation.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by kristisking(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
criminalmindz:
YOU WANT BUHARI TO SAY THE ALL PROGRESSIVE CONFIDENCE?
You got it wrong.He would have said all frogressive fifful kwongress.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by 989900: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
obailala:

Buhari may have lost his shelf life, but the big problem is, do we have an alternative in Jonathan?.. Absolute NO!

Jonathan never even had a shelf life, that is the dilemma Nigerians are faced with at the moment.

grin cheesy grin

LWKMD
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Bonapart(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:

WHICH BRAIN? THE CLUELESS BRAIN! ABEGGG! cheesy cheesy

SEE HOW CLUELESS YOUR COMMENT IS. grin
i no believe say you be Igbo cos i expect more from one of mine.....

You have the brain of a typical aboki
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by anonimi: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Because Buhari is the puppet controlled from Bourdillon by Thief'nuibu cabal and Amaechi is an agent.
QED!!!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-RccIs7Canfc/T47rk5QyhGI/AAAAAAAAAyk/-c1sNJYtNJU/s1600/odosketch.PNG[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by hush15: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
chibecan:
I watched the interview and i am not happy the way Amaechi interrupted Buhari when he was asked about his readiness to ask for forgiveness for some of his handedness against the media during his regime

What's your take?
Thanks

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178635-why-i-refused-to-debate-with-jonathan-buhari.html

Wait now... He will discpline him when they get back to the office.

I thought they said he cannot be influenced!
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
criminalmindz:
YOU WANT BUHARI TO SAY THE ALL PROGRESSIVE CONFIDENCE?
lol...4 a moment, I had to think what u meant by 'confidence' then I recalled 'Osinbade'

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by anonimi: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
ajbiggie:
that is d reason dey don't want Buhari to go for d presidential debate, he go fool him himself n APC

Very true!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Taking Nigerians For Fools Says Obasanjo / Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.