Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? (36191 Views)

Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by hush15: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Is Tinubu on the ticket?

Stop hyperventilating mister! An APC FG team cannot be as bad as what we have now. Nothing can be worse than our current situation.

Be careful of what you wish for cos it might be the very wish that will haunt you. GEJ is not the worst, the worst will come when you knock out the present...

Wait and see nw...

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by deletrue: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
quixotic:
that is why he has a campaign manager/director so he doesn't make blunders. An apology to the journalists will lead to every other person demanding an apology and give pdp something to talk about till march 28. By citing buhari's statement, Amaechi effectively answered the question. Thats why leaders have advisers and aides. Every where in the world. So his campaign director was totally in line
You sabi defence work well well. Are you a defence lawyer? Am wondering how possible it will take you to defend a man who has refused to attend the debate? He is very lucky man to have refused, otherwise, I know Buhari's dumbness. He would have completely mess up apc. I know hin level. He hardly can answer any questions correctly without ask another question like. And then, and so? So you want me to? Very dullest man. You sef rule Nigeria abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by anonimi: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why is Amaechi still calling Buhari "The General" ? Why are APC nematodes still addressing Buhari as "People's General" ? It means that a leopard can not change its skin. Once a soldier, always a soldier. The followers of Buhari are so daft that they cant even figure out the evil in calling him 'General' by default, yet he wants to be a civilian president.

The fact that Amaechi rushes to interrupt shows a larger systemic dysfunction in APC. The "General" cant speak for himself. The "General" wont apologize for jailing and beating journalists under Decree 4.

Buhari, will NEVER be President of Nigeria.

He won't apologise because too many of our fellow citizens are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome

Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors.

More from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

God forbid bad thing for me & my household o jare angry shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by chibecanglobal(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
PassingShot:

That's not teleguided man!

What Amaechi did, as the campaign DG was PERFECT.
How?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by okitom(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
The so called thieves wants to kill GMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by anonimi: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Honestly i am getting more convinced that Buhari is being teleguided by some evil elements

Demons from the witches coven, in fact shocked
No wonder dem carry broom take do symbol of Omo Iyaloja party shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by anonimi: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
eyeview:
What you saw brought to the fore is a reflection of what has been happening behind the scene.
At the front is buhari but the real rulers will be tinubu, amechi,saraki and some few of them.
At the front is an expired man bereft of modern ideas but packaging him as new are men like those earlier mentioned.
At the front is a man believed to be corrupt free cpapable of tackling corruption,but behind are the most corrupt men like those earlier mentioned.

He's just the puppet,the 'real mccoy' are those niggers behind.

Very aptly expressed not like the empty-heads shouting change, change like senseless bus conductors or sai buhari like area boys and almajiris wey dem don dash small amala or tuwo WITHOUT meat sef grin grin

How can reasonable Nigerians wish these bunch of PDP rejects, the worstest elements of our 16 years democracy to rule us again with a figure-head who demolished our democracy just over 30 years ago

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by samuelrodger9: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
He can't lead us, he is not in the right state of health or mind. He totally lacks the cutting edge to be a progressive like they call themselves.. he should just retire for good. Vote GEJ

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by robay(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bonapart:
It doesn't matter cos he will not taste aso rock period!!!!
Quote me after election
see as u dey talk as if na u and ur clueless master(jonaTAN) get aso-rock ,if buhari win and enter aso-rock go chase am na ,mumu
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by romioray: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ultimate300:
Honestly,,,gej had failed us.... But we have a chance to change our mistake.....i mean we have to vote incorrubtable man, i mean GMB. He will fight karaftion,,,,,, and bring back our displne and justice to this our dear country..... GMB/PYO great collabo.

If you say GMB is incorruptible I refer you to the dictionary to study the meaning of corruption. please do the needful. Let us not fool ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by obailala(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
1MCN:

If you know what shelf life is then you should know that accepting items whose shelf life have expired is terribly dangerous. For items that don't have shelf life you have absolutely nothing to fear.
Haha!
Shelf life is simply an advisory time limit within which it is best to use an item. The shelf life of an item is usually denoted by a 'best before' date. So if you observe the repeated use of the word 'best,' it means the item is still usable but it wouldn't be as effective or as good as it was when still within its shelf life.

Now lets consider the other item in question. It was never valid at any point in time and was never meant to be used or even placed on a shelf because it isn't even worth a penny. Nigerians in 2011 decided to gamble expensively on an item which had no known value. After 5 years of trial, all uncertainties about this item's valueless status have been cleared and the item is confirmed to be worthless.

It only makes sense that I go for an expired item with some salvage value than going continuing with a confirmed worthless product. Apologies for any perceived insults to men in authority.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
taharqa:

Bla bla bla bla....

undecided

Like seriously ehhhh, ,, see explanation for the disrespect.
In short, I haf tayad for apc oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Bonapart(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
robay:

see as u dey talk as if na u and ur clueless master(jonaTAN) get aso-rock ,if buhari win and enter aso-rock go chase am na ,mumu
no need for insult cos i don bookmark ur monika..... after march 29 you all will return with your old man to katsina to feed the cows forever

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by nwaanambra1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bonapart:
i no believe say you be Igbo cos i expect more from one of mine.....

You have the brain of a typical aboki

IF UR COMMENT IS WHAT PROVES U AN IGBO, THEN WE THE IGBOS HAVE A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM IN OUR HANDS! cheesy

IT THEN MEANS THAT CLEULESSNESS HAVE TAKEN ROOT AMONG OUR YOUTHS - OUR YOUTHS THAT ARE KNOW FOR THEIR INTELLIGENCE, WISDOM AND A GOOD SENSE OF DISCERNMENT HAVE ALL TURNED CLUELESS OVER NIGHT!

IF STUTS.PIDITY IS NOT PART OF YOUR LINEAGE, YOU WOULD AV KNOWN THAT ITS BAD INVESTMENT TO PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET!

THE YORUBAS THAT WE CLAIM TO BE SMARTER THAN - IS NOW SHOWING US HOW POLITICS IS PLAYED! HEAD OR TAIL - THEY ARE WINNERS.

BUT INDIGBO HAS BEEN SO POLITICALLY IGNORANT THAT THEY NOW PUT THEIR BET ON A CLUELESS IJAW MAN WHOM HAS NOT APPRECIATED THE SACRIFICES THE IGBOS MADE FOR HIM IN 2011 AND YET WE STUPIDLY CONTINUE TO FOLLOW HIM!

MY POINT IS I CANT BE COUNTED AMONG "ADIM ISATO NA AKPA SHOSHO!" cheesy

GO FIGURE - THAT IS IF YOU STILL HAVE A LIVING CELL IN YOUR BRAIN TO DECIPHER WHAT I JUST TYPED! undecided
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by chrisxxx(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ultimate300:
Honestly,,,gej had failed us.... But we have a chance to change our mistake.....i mean we have to vote incorrubtable man, i mean GMB. He will fight karaftion,,,,,, and bring back our displne and justice to this our dear country..... GMB/PYO great collabo.
If Buhari major aim of becoming president is to fight corruption or even at that you believe he can fight corruption why not support Jonathan for a 2nd term and make a case for Buhari to be appointed EFCC's chairman?
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by loomer: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
quixotic:
that is why he has a campaign manager/director so he doesn't make blunders. An apology to the journalists will lead to every other person demanding an apology and give pdp something to talk about till march 28. By citing buhari's statement, Amaechi effectively answered the question. Thats why leaders have advisers and aides. Every where in the world. So his campaign director was totally in line

Na campaign manager go answer question wey dem direct to u?

No b so o, my prayer na make buhari win and ensure say those tinubu n co, also face the law
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by dougivilla(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
From Gej paid Pastors 6 billion abi 7 Billion naira... to

Gej paid Traditional leaders..
Gej paid market women...
Gej paid Fulani leaders....
Gej paid OPC...
Gej paid Massob
Gej paid Niger delta militant..
Gej paid Ohaneze
Gej paid Oba of Benin
Gej paid Ooni of Ife
Gej paid Sultan of Sokoto
Gej paid Emir of Kano
Gej paid NANS
Gej paid NLC
Gej paid TUC
Gej paid Oyedepo
Gej paid Adeboye
Gej paid AIT
Gej paid NTA
Gej paid Guardian news paper
Gej paid Sun newspaper
Gej paid Nigerian businessmen
Gej paid Nollywood stars..
Gej paid comedians...
Gej paid Musicians....
Gej paid witches...
Gej paid wizards...
Gej paid native doctors
Gej paid Alfas
Gej paid Me....
Gej paid him
Gej paid her...
Gej paid everybody supporting him !!!

It will soon be GEJ paid Amaechi to behave like a mad man
Gej paid Tinubu to steal Lagos funds
Gej paid Lai Mohammed to have mouth Diarrhea
Gej Paid Arsenal to loose because GMB is an arsenal fan
Gej paid the army to hide GMB's certificate
Gej paid Atiku supporters to return to PDP
Gej paid boko haram to hide the Chibok girls further in the forest

Is this not how madness starts ??

Brothers and Sisters, for a moment, think about how APC has made you look stupid before your very self. Ask yourself if you are
actually making the right choice!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by richidinho(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Is Tinubu on the ticket?

Stop hyperventilating mister! An APC FG team cannot be as bad as what we have now. Nothing can be worse than our current situation.

Take it easy, ur points are well noted we'll Wrk on it from 2015 -2019

GEJ is better

1 Like

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by PointB: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
quixotic:

In other words, without the minders, Buhari is an accident waiting to happen? He's a man incapable of doing basic thing right!

So what happen when he has to take quick decision in the absence of the minders? Interesting.

As for Amechi, the errand boy, I hope he knows what he's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by PassingShot(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
hush15:

Be careful of what you wish for cos it might be the very wish that will haunt you. GEJ is not the worst, the worst will come when you knock out the present...

Wait and see nw...

How are we going to know without a change? undecided
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
PassingShot:

This was going to be my response.

What Amaechi did was perfect and it shows that the man knows his job perfectly. It was a tricky question which could cause more damage for the team/campaign. If Buhari had said "no apologies", PDP and the press will feast on it. If he said "I am sorry for it", many other groups will demand apologies for petty things and it won't still translate to more support for the General.

Kudos to Amaechi for his interception there.
And Buhari couldn't have brilliantly said what Amaechi said? Can you imagine this scenario happening between Obama and his campaign director?
Who's now the clueless one? Ofcourse Buhari. No?
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by jude33084(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
[size=25pt]that is why he has a campaign manager/director so he doesn't make blunders. An apology to the journalists will lead to every other person demanding an apology and give pdp something to talk about till march 28. By citing buhari's statement, Amaechi effectively answered the question. Thats why leaders have advisers and aides. Every where in the world. So his campaign director was totally in line[/size]
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by jude33084(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
[size=25pt]that is why he has a campaign manager/director so he doesn't make blunders. An apology to the journalists will lead to every other person demanding an apology and give pdp something to talk about till march 28. By citing buhari's statement, Amaechi effectively answered the question. Thats why leaders have advisers and aides. Every where in the world. So his campaign director was totally in line[/size]

cool
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by jude33084(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
[color=#006600][/color]
And Buhari couldn't have brilliantly said what Amaechi said? [s]Can you imagine this scenario happening between Obama and his campaign director? [/s]
Who's now the clueless one? Ofcourse Buhari. No?

Why not compare yourself with the owners of alibaba? or you think they are not your mate?
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Akpan107(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ultimate300:
The former coupist will never rule this country again!

Quote me any day.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by shammah1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fortunately he won't become the president of Nigeria again
RAO1:
let him become the president of Nigeria, you ll know that he understands what your GEJ do not understand.....
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by shammah1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
It is very simple. If Buhari is ready to dictate Nigeria again he must answer a lot of questions first.

Apparently, he's not ready so he should try again in 2019.
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by mbiasluv(f): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Desperate Buhari , don't laugh alone

Buhari wanted to be President at all cost...
He saw the opportunity with AAA PHEE CEEE...
So he chose Osinbajo a new man in polictics...
Just as it was in 1983 when he was just a figure head
and Tunde Idiagbon was the real man...
It's about to happen again with Amechi, Tinubu et al
being the men behind the scenes,
Holding the real money while the OLD GMB is holding change grin grin
- playing this old man who just want to be called President...

give the poem any title you like[/quote]
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Spray(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=eyeview post=31738109]What you saw brought to the fore is a reflection of what has been happening behind the scene.
At the front is buhari but the real rulers will be tinubu, amechi,saraki and some few of them.
At the front is an expired man bereft of modern ideas but packaging him as new are men like those earlier mentioned.
At the front is a man believed to be corrupt free cpapable of tackling corruption,but behind are the most corrupt men like those earlier mentioned.
He's just the puppet,the 'real mccoy' are those niggers behind. [/quote
how about ur most cherished president, is he not puppet to all those women in his carbinet? Stil prefer GMB though
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Living gallant gentlemen versus dead men! cool
Truckpusher:
Buhari has a perfect characteristics of a puppet and he has too many puppeteers lining up like vultures waiting for a sick man to die .

Buhari is surrounded by too many criminals and Nigerians should fail Buhari once again and dash the hopes of these broom wielding men that screams about a fake change.

Jonathan all the way.....

Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
jude33084:

Why not compare yourself with the owners of alibaba? or you think they are not your mate?
Please, who are ' the owners of alibaba '?
Re: Why Did Amaechi Interrupt Buhari During That Interview? by boujaye: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
hazyfm:
NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT... MY OPINION

Nothing wrong for somebody to quickly cover him up? Is he a baby learning how to talk? Chei APC nor go kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Beat Seidu Oshiomhole, Edo Lawmakers-Elect / Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.