Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn (2454 Views)

Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It / Can Someone Pls Tell Me The Disadvantages Of Inbreeding In Dogs / Early Signs Of Pregnancy In Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by barcaboi(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Gooday fam; guess some of you have experienced your dog or puppy dying from poisons. Poisons from tick powder and the likes. Even humans have fallen foul to poisons; no matter how minimal......All you need is close to you.....Activated charcoal/carbon or even normal charcoal is the solution. I used activated charcoal as one of my ingredients in my project and read a lot about it. it binds the poison ingested to itself and the animal or man passes it out through the faeces. Activated charcoal can be gotten from borehole companies or companies that deal with purification of water and charcoal can be gotten anywhere. Mix with the dog (animal) food and make sure it eats it (not too much o). Humans can add palm oil to it too. it is even recommended we take it often to clear the Gastrointestinal tract. You can learn more from any of the sites below:
www.google.com/m?q=activated+charcoal+effect+on+poisons&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new
research and take advantage of natural resources
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by GBAGAAUN(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
I am want to believe its working o
oloshi!
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by Prodeegee(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
I guess surplus amount of red oil should do the trick
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by barcaboi(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Prodeegee:
I guess surplus amount of red oil should do the trick
I know villagers use oil to neutralise poison but not sure the amount
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by Prodeegee(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
barcaboi:

I know villagers use oil to neutralise poison but not sure the amount

Nice post tho. If you have posts like this I can use them on my blog.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by ireneony(f): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Prodeegee:

Nice post tho. If you have posts like this I can use them on my blog.
so u now have a bloggrin
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by Prodeegee(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2015
ireneony:
so u now have a bloggrin

Smh
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by ireneony(f): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Prodeegee:

Smh
dont worry, i wil accept ur bbm invitegrin
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by Prodeegee(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2015
ireneony:
dont worry, i wil accept ur bbm invitegrin

Bbm invite? Did you leave ur pin anywhere?
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by ireneony(f): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Prodeegee:

the one you sent to my email of coursegrin
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by barcaboi(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Prodeegee:

going through my old posts and saw this...lol....she dey whine u
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by Prodeegee(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
barcaboi:
going through my old posts and saw this...lol....she dey whine u
lol. Wheres ireneony tho
Re: Tips On Neutralising Poisons In Dogs, Other Animals And Even Humans....Learn by barcaboi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Prodeegee:
lol. Wheres ireneony tho
I wonder sef....she scarce

(1) (Reply)

My Dog Died Right Now... Goodbye Stone.... / Lhasa Apso & Caucasian: They Are Both For Sale.. / See This Rich Dog On Jeweries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.