Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

10 Ways To Increase Adsense CPC With Simple Tweaks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Ways To Increase Adsense CPC With Simple Tweaks (794 Views)

Has Any Body Noticed Low Adsense CPC Recently? / How I Increased My Google Adsense CPC / How To Increase Adsense CPC Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Increase Adsense CPC With Simple Tweaks by uanda(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2015
If you are a blogger and Adsense is your prime source of revenue, you can’t afford to ignore the importance of Adsense optimization. When we talk about Adsense optimization, there are many things but the main target is to get high eCPM and get more Cost per click. Else, despite of good Adsense CTR, you might not be making good money. This is something very common about non-English blog. If you fall in the category of those adsense publishers, who are getting huge traffic but Adsense earning is still low, it’s time to understand points which are mentioned below and this will surely helps to increase Adsense CPC and overall revenue.

Increase Adsense CPC
What is Adsense CPC:

Lets start with answering basic question first and then we will move to some working tips to increase adsense CPC. CPC stands for Cost per click, in short money which you make/click is what CPC. Now, you might have noticed Adsense publisher talking more about CTR and less about CPC. If you are really serious about your Adsense revenue, you should work more on CPC than CTR. Getting thousands impression on your ad won’t be of much help but a blog with good CPC with decent CTR can create a huge difference. CPC has nothing to do directly with your traffic, if you would realize and noticed micro-niche blogs, you might have realized despite of less traffic such sites make more money from Adsense. Reason is simple and that is eCPM for such blogs are so high that you get paid really well for CPC and then there are other factors like Ad competition, Keywords and many more.

Must read: Secret to earn $50/click from AdSense

Factors that Affect Adsense CPC :

Niche

First thing first, choosing a right niche for your blog or website is of utmost important. Cost Per Click or CPC of an ad directly depends upon the topic on which you’re writing your blog.Well! Let me clarify one thing here that you’re going to choose niche however there are niches that can pay you high CPC. Yes! Here is the list of niches that can give you high return, I have arranged them in decreasing order of CPC.

More Here http://biafrazone..com/2015/03/10-ways-to-increase-adsense-cpc-with.html

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design Any Kind Of Website For You 2 Days For Just N50,000 / 5 Nigerian Bloggers And How They Can Inspire You. / Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.