Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How I Increased My Google Adsense CPC - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Increased My Google Adsense CPC (1476 Views)

How I Increased My Google Ads Naija Click CPC 4rm $0.02 to $1.09 Per Click / I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof / Please Help! Domainking.ng Increased My Bill Because I Complained On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Increased My Google Adsense CPC by alexanorah: 3:40am On Nov 20, 2015
AdSense is the simplest way bloggers make money online. If you are a blogger and AdSense is your main source of income from your blog, you can’t afford to ignore the importance of AdSense optimization because its very important. When we discuss AdSense optimization, there are numerous things but the main target is to get high eCPM and get high Cost per click (CPC). Else, notwithstanding of good AdSense CTR, you might not be making good $$$.

Read: How You Can Get AdSense Approval Fast== http://howtokreate.com/how-you-can-get-adsense-approval-fast

Before we start, let me tell you what CPC is all about:

What Is CPC?

The cost-per-click (CPC) is the amount you earn each time a user clicks on your ad. The CPC for any ad is determined by the advertiser; some advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others, depending on what they're advertising.

Are you tired of getting low earnings after high traffic on your blog? or Sometimes you will be wondering why your CPC is always $0.4, $0.3, $0.6 - $0.25? What if I tell you that you can triple your AdSense earnings by using some simple tricks which I am going to mention in this post? If you’re the person who is getting CPC like $0.4, $0.3, $0.6 - $0.25 friend! you have to read this article to the end in order to learn how to end this mess! because I am very sure that after reading this article and implementing what I’ll be trying to convey, your AdSense CPC must surely increase.

How To Increase AdSense CPC

There are several methods you can use to increase your AdSense earnings and they are mentioned below:

Target Keywords with High CPC.
Target countries like US, Canada etc.
Blocking Ad which pays less (Its the most important part).
Look below and see how I explained them down:

1. Target Keywords with High CPC

When I'm talking about high CPC key words, I meant the one I posted here== http://howtokreate.com/high-paying-niche-you-can-try/. High CPC keywords will surely give you $$$ you never expected, so my friend you need to try it today.

Note: Targeting keywords with high CPC to earn more from AdSense does not mean you will be ranked well in search engines but for ranking for those keywords you will require an Authoritative domain that will take some time.

Read: High Paying Keywords You Can Try== http://howtokreate.com/high-paying-niche-you-can-try/

2. Target Countries That Has High CPC

Countries that has high CPC are US, Canada, UK etc. and you seriously need traffic from there for better CPC. I have found out great tool for that known as Semrush (please click the link to sign up with my affiliate link) which you can use to target particular countries while doing “Keyword research“. If you’re great at SEO and can rank in every country then it’s great but if you’re not then I strongly suggest you to use Semrush tool for keyword research and analyzing competitors(I believe that Semrush is the best for you!).

3. Block Ads That Has Low CPC

Friend, this part is the most important part in this article and you need to pay attention to it. I know that some of you might have heard about blocking low CPC but still you don't know how to block them because you have not seen tutorial on how to do it or maybe you think its for requires programming knowledge to do that. Well you can learn how to do it now without stress

To continue reading go to the link below!

http://howtokreate.com/how-i-increased-my-google-adsense-cpc/

Re: How I Increased My Google Adsense CPC by absoluteSuccess: 5:04am On Nov 20, 2015
Lovely trade secrets.
lalasticlala, good a.m., check this and do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Google Ads On Sale / Hey Guys.. Am A Sme Data Reseller.. .. / Admin Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.