Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death (38108 Views)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by thunder74(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ariel20:
I love the dude's response to her rants.. very apt.

The wife of a talkative is called??
As a lady, a mother or future mother, no woman will be happy with the death of a child or wish of death. I think you should understand her emotion better even if you are not married or have kids, it is natural in women to be emotional sentiment and politics aside.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by deennest: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
I love the guy's response.... So ..... grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by deennest: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
thunder74:

As a lady, a mother or future mother, no woman will be happy with the death of a child or wish of death. I think you should understand her emotion better even if you are not married or have kids, it is natural in women to be emotional sentiment and politics aside.

She could have explained politely... It could have looked very nice of her.. BUT
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by thunder74(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Setaje:
What kind of uncivil people do we have in Nigeria. Even if the guy did not read it well. Why should she attack him in that manner. Why didn't she just correct him or did they have personal problem before?.
So you will laugh and give a medal to anybody that wish your living kids Rest In Peace even in error? Now I know there are many people impersonating to be female on Nairaland. The real women I know are emotional when it comes to children and death. My wife wont talk like this because she knows what it means to carry pregnancy three times and endure contraction and labour 3 times.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Genea(f): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
love d laycee response
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by olaideeeedris(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
That Kaycee guy na nairalander. Commenting without reading and comprehending the post.
Hahahahahahaha... Tru talk
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by XBLadez: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lmao! But that's painful grin I don't blame the woman
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by lolababe331e: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
She is just ill mannered, as a fellow woman of course she won't be happy to read someone writing that about her daughter however it was very clear the guy was mistaken and you could see he meant no malice.

A decent, civilized woman would have just corrected him like a sane person instead or acting like a mad woman undecided

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by datribune: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hahahaha lol. seeing dis Asari's daughter, I think GEJ should start serious marriage negotiations on behalf of "baby subsidy". What a match.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by LewisO: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
lolababe331e:
She is just ill mannered, as a fellow woman of course she won't be happy to read someone writing that about her daughter however it was very clear the guy was mistaken and you could see he meant no malice.

A decent, civilized woman would have just corrected him like a sane person instead or acting like a mad woman undecided
Exactly! At least the guy comment isn't bad, he just said that out of pity, she would have being a little nice in approaching the guy, not in a discourteous manner.

That's why it's very good to read well and understand before posting, that's were the guy sucks!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Situation001(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ariel20:

fishwife grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by eligibility: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
sirRiddy:
March28, 10 days to go

March 28th will the most unfortunate day to GEJ.

Dont vote for prodigal doctor, vote for discipline General .

Vote for GMB!!!
SAI BABA !!!
SAI BUHARI !!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by MARKone(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hahahaha that @kcee English no be here, wetin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by PidginYarns: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
The guy mis-yarn sha. He suppose read well before the comment, so i no blame the woman too much
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by olaolulazio(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
femi19:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sTG-4X5lwTA/VQkzGg4kb_I/AAAAAAABkGo/JSutFV04oMA/s1600/4-Optimized.PNG[/img]

Just found this messy drama on Asari Dokubo's wife's Facebook page. She had shared a photo of her daughter dressed up for a dance at her great grandmother's burial, only for this to happen. Continues after the cut.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8sh-WDvbKsk/VQk1YFLgMEI/AAAAAAABkG8/FxdD3MdMULg/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-P6du4ovsya0/VQkzG_0fhQI/AAAAAAABkGw/vOzMF62DjjE/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

http://breaking9janews..com/2015/03/asari-dokubos-wife-blasts-guy-that.html

must or Musa? I think she's in d same shoe with PEJ.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Setaje(f): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
thunder74:

So you will laugh and give a medal to anybody that wish your living kids Rest In Peace even in error? Now I know there are many people impersonating to be female on Nairaland. The real women I know are emotional when it comes to children and death. My wife wont talk like this because she knows what it means to carry pregnancy three times and endure contraction and labour 3 times.

I guess your wife and asari's wife are of the same stuck!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by naira2dollar: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
That Kaycee guy na nairalander. Commenting without reading and comprehending the post.
LOL
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by symbianDON(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don't blame her. it's GEJ I blame for surrounding himself with garrulous lunatics like mr. asari dokubo. from her outburst it is very clear that she is not only intolerant but also as rascally, lacking in courtesy and as irresponsible as her husband. anyway, birds of similar plumages, they say, congregate in the nearest proximity.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by jude33084(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by jude33084(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
symbianDON:
I don't blame her. it's GEJ I blame for surrounding himself with garrulous lunatics like mr. asari dokubo. from her outburst it is very clear that she is not only intolerant but also as rascally, lacking in courtesy and as irresponsible as her husband. anyway, birds of similar plumages, they say, congregate in the nearest proximity.

Are you related to Bar. Obahiagbon grin
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by morefire: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ariel20:

you are the very problem of this country... grand mother in-law and child doesnt sound alike in any way.

you can say she could have ignored him but if she decided to insult him she has every right.

you dont wish death on people, and then he gave the flimsy excuse that he didnt read the post but he commented..

common
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
It was a very unpleasant mistake. She posted without reading the original message.

The insults were unwarranted. A simple call to attention with humor in it would have solved the problem.

''Haba Kaycee no be my daughter die o. Na my grandmother in-law.Make God forbid abeg!''. And we all laugh over the innocent mistake.

Well, Kaycee Musa seems to have held her ground too.

Women.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Bamz(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The whole page eerily reminds me of most nairaland threads
the woman is mouthed tho

Your signature gif puts a smile on my face every time I see it. smiley
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sai buhari!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bamz:

Your signature gif puts a smile on my face every time I see it. smiley
grin grin I literally fell off my chair laughing when I first saw it too
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Bamz(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
bestestgirl:

grin grin I literally fell off my chair laughing when I first saw it too

I hope you weren't wearing heels when you fell though.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bamz:

I hope you weren't wearing heels when you fell though.
Nahh sturdy dependable flats cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Bamz(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
bestestgirl:

Nahh sturdy dependable flats cheesy

Lol saved by flats. wink

How's your day coming by?
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by symbianDON(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
jude33084:

Are you related to Bar. Obahiagbon grin
hahahahahaha grin
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by ogene70: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
efilefun:
See as she be like bread wey fall inside water.... In a more civilized country, she would be busy taking food to her husband in the prison but here in nigeria under the clueless one her husband got billions for being a Militant..

#IhaveDecided GMB/PYO2015
Another kaycee musa on the lose tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
LOL, see the wife of the talkative. cheesy

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by thexzy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
stagger:

He got the appropriate response. Responding without reading the post which is highly typical of Nairalanders.
Hunting for 1st position via COMMENTING....Most N/Landers are known with this behavior(American)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States / Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.