Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death (38111 Views)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
The wife of a clueless is called a firstlady
The wife of a talkative is called a first talkative

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by peemyke(f): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
See her swollen edema legs.

She should go and do kidney function test because something isn't right in that area.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by abrahym(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
I like the guy response, very mature

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Onozboy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Setaje(f): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
What kind of uncivil people do we have in Nigeria. Even if the guy did not read it well. Why should she attack him in that manner. Why didn't she just correct him or did they have personal problem before?.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by enomakos(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
talkative indeed
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by allawizzow(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kk
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by dalynch(f): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
she look like a fat teenager. Rip to ur grand mother in law

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by newsprocom: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
hahahahah.... she said thunder fire him grin

but welldone kaycee, i like how you told her to pull over.. you never disappoint nairalanders grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Rilwayne001: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Macelliot:

A for Asari.

Did you see me comment on this thread? Whats my business with that empty boaster and the clown he call his wife? DAYUMMN
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by M4gunners: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
That fu.king Kaycee should come face to face with Asari and repeat with he has just said, make he see fire.Na ur won kill her Daughter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by 1shortblackboy: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
hahaha this is funny jor
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Tomzima50: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
For the cheapest price

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by wrench: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
LOL.. Kaycee Been No Read Before Commenting. grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by sinola(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
But come to think of it,some other comments on R.I.P's were there before kaycee made his own remark,why did she pick on him alone#anyway blame it on GEJ

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by redcliff: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ariel20:
I love the dude's response to her rants.. very apt.

The wife of a talkative is called??

Talkativister

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Macelliot(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Did you see me comment on this thread?
Will you eat rice?
No, thanks! I'm satisfied.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by nagoma(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Modified
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by cole265(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
my own attraction in all this brouhaha is the pix of the girl...funny with that rod protruding from her abuna...lol
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by zekki: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hajia ke? Olohun ma je.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by yagbaboy1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mehn! The reply of that guy was epic. The woman self even fear to respond again.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by loomer: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na by force to comment on person page?

Even if she n her husband na talkative, this one go teach the boy/man to look before him leap or at least mind him business

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by polite2(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kc u did well
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Rilwayne001: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Macelliot:

No, thanks! I'm satisfied.

smh embarassed

macelliot, are you okay
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by smilyice(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
^^^ talkativess!
.. Gramma dey push u abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by Emmafrancis: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hahahah. Kaycee Musa is something else.lol. I love his reply to her insult.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by ibietela2(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
That Kaycee guy na nairalander. Commenting without reading and comprehending the post.

True.....
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death by ecel: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Do you wish to buy your favourites from United Kingdom? We have made shopping from UK easy. Register for free UK shopping address. You can buy your favourites directly with your debit card and have your shopping delivered to us. We will weight your total bags put together and send to your international addresses. We only charge a little commission.

If you choose to get customers for us by being our affiliate, you can make £1500 per month.

Go to Shop2me UK Limited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.