Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Lets discuss valantine......... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets discuss valantine......... (930 Views)

Have You Been Attending Interviews Without Success? Come In Let's Discuss!! / Registered For YOUWIN 2015? Come In And Let's Discuss / Lets Discuss High Paying Unannounced Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets discuss valantine......... by tundeslizy: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2009
Hi everybody,
just want to use this opportunity to say a happy valantine to all the female landers in advance.
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by seyiolu02: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2009
kudos man. i am interested too. thanks for the info.
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by slizzyE: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2009
Please Tunde can someone with a 3rd class apply? if yes what are my chances. i read Computer Engineering.
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by mayowa09: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2009
Tunde, I am a Graduate, with Second class upper. i read geography. but my problem with applying for military stuff is that i have a big navel. i will really want to apply, but for this fear. Please will it reduce my chances. reply me through my box mayowa09@yahoo.com

thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by kemco: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2009
Thanks for your info. i have been waiting for this opportunity since last year November.
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by olaniyio1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2009
tunde or whatever you call your name why do you like deceiving landers.the other time you said it was the nigeria airforce short sxervice scratch card that was on sell and nothing of that nature was on their official website and by the way when did nigeria airforce started authorising individual to help therm sell scratch card.this is usually been sold in banks .now it is the nigerian navy short service scratch card that is on sell which is a big lie.landers please beware of this 419 guy called tunde.
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by akmusty(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2009
Haba Tunde why are u taking curse on your self ,this is very bad on landers and i know God will not forgive you for this .Guyz becareful.tunde is requesting money to buy the card for u hes a fraudstar
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by asrodam: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2009
hi all,am a new member in the house,about the issue on grand,has anybody confirm the genuity of the navy's form b4 raising curse to smbody,cos 2morrow,me i will be @ warri to confirm it, any info as regard it should be posted indue time.best regard.
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by akmusty(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2009
i av confirm from westen naval command and iwas told its a big lie that the card will only be on sale by march/ april and for comfirmation of this u can visit the offici8al website of nigerian navy.i aalso call my uncle at naval base in offa he also said it is not true , 'word is enough 4 a wise tunde is a fraudstarin nairaland
when ever they will sell it will betrough zenith bank
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by wycleaftic: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2009
Posted on: Today at 06:49:27 PMPosted by: a.kmusty
Insert Quote
i av confirm from westen naval command and iwas told its a big lie that the card will only be on sale by march/ april and for comfirmation of this u can visit the offici8al website of nigerian navy.i aalso call my uncle at naval base in offa he also said it is not true , 'word is enough 4 a wise tunde is a fraudstarin nairaland
when ever they will sell it will betrough zenith bank

BOY IF AND WHEN THE NAVAL VACANCY IS OUT, I WOULD LIKE TO BE AWARE IF U DNT MIND. DO LET ME HAVE A ONE TO ONE COMMUNICATION WITH U. U CAN REACH ME ON MY MULTI LINKS PHONE NO 07027000740. THANKS
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by fatiaanu(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2009
my people, u need to be carefull of this guy called Tunde. He is a fraudster,he is using zenith bank account to perpetuate this act.
Re: Lets discuss valantine......... by kdkayz: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2009
landers pls don't mind dis guyl.its fraud scratch cards are usually sold at zenith banks nation wide 4 naval dssc.the list 4 d screening of 2008 is not out so there is no way they'll start another recriutment.it won d media and dailies once its out.come to think of it how would you go to someone's house 4 a national armed force recruitment if its not fraud

(1) (Reply)

Criteria For Choosing Direct Entry Accounting Student From Obafemi Awolowo Unive / Anybody With Credit Experience? / An Accommodation In Lekki-ajah For A Corper (a Year Payment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.