Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Anybody With Credit Experience? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody With Credit Experience? (926 Views)

Anybody With The Idea On How Much An Audit Trainee (entry Level) Receives? / Interview With Credit Registry / Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With Credit Experience? by Aproko(f): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hi,

If you work in a financial institution and you have between 3-6 years experience in credit, please send your cv to aproko.com@gmail.com.

P.S - I wont check my mail after tomorrow evening, so please get to it.

Thanks.
Re: Anybody With Credit Experience? by johnny90: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2010
A lot of people seem to come on here and portray a lot of rudeness, arrogance and obvious ignorance.

You are seeking applications for a vacancy and you are ending with a threat, tomorrow is deadline is a simple and courteous way of saying it other than you wont be checking your mails after tomorrow evening.

Your post sounds like a scammer's and there's no professionalism to it that would make someone who does or has worked with a financial institution for 3-6 years to want to be interested in such a post/vacancy.

1st impressions they say last the longest, lets be guided with such attitude with posts in the future.

Thank you.
Re: Anybody With Credit Experience? by Aproko(f): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2010
^^^^ all the 'please' in the post does not spell courtesy to you? I'm sorry if it sounds arrogant and unprofessional to you. But please, dont think everybody on this forum is some jobless person with access to the internet. You cant just assume it sounds like a scammers just because it didnt come out the way you wanted.

ok, post rephrased:

P.S - Today is the deadline. grin
Re: Anybody With Credit Experience? by teskyg: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2010
oga,your email is wrong.i have made several attempts to send without any success.
Re: Anybody With Credit Experience? by Aproko(f): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2010
I could only send one CV because his experience was a match and he works in an investment company in ikoyi (you know who you are because you were contacted yesterday).

So please I will gladly extend the deadline till the end of the week, so that other people can get the chance as well. Please remember I'm looking for CREDIT experience, not customer service or legal experience, its 3-6years experience please.

Thanks for your response so far.
Re: Anybody With Credit Experience? by Aproko(f): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2010
teskyg:

oga,your email is wrong.i have made several attempts to send without any success.

please try again sir, its aproko.com@gmail.com.

thank you.
Re: Anybody With Credit Experience? by highland(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2010
I have credit experience but not up to 3 years becos i currently work with any investment company here in abuja as a credit tofficer/facilitator, so if ican apply let me know here . I also have professional qualification in Debt recovery practice
Re: Anybody With Credit Experience? by Aproko(f): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2010
highland:

I have credit experience but not up to 3 years becos i currently work with any investment company here in abuja as a credit tofficer/facilitator, so if ican apply let me know here . I also have professional qualification in Debt recovery practice

If you have about 2 years, that should pass.
Re: Anybody With Credit Experience? by ekehopp2: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
A financial services company in abuja is looking for experienced Loan Sales Agents.

Salary is competitve, with attractive commison when you exceed targets.

Please send CVs to ekehopp[at]gmail[dot]com

Application closes month end.

Please share ad with any suitable person you know.

(1) (Reply)

Make 500k A Month As A Freelance Marketer / Job Opportunities!!! / How To Get The Exact Job Position You Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.