Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159068 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
ehisjeff444:
Please I greet d hux. Just wanted to know if any body dt submitted his application for visa in late August has been called. I submitted mine on d 30 Aug. Am still waiting for dia call. Grace of God cover me

Masters or bachelor's degree

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ehisjeff444(m): 5:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Visa process is it normal to b More than one month. Has anybody been called of late
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by innodcent: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
@ ehisjeff444 Have no doubt, put your trust in God and relax your mind they will call you.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ehisjeff444(m): 2:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Amen oooo. Thanks for words of encouragement. It really meant a lot to me
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by travelpoint: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Anyone know the cost of Nigerian E passport in Bulgaria
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bro what’s up. Please i need information on accommodation in Sofia, Bulgaria. HOw can I Contact you?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
travelpoint:
Anyone know the cost of Nigerian E passport in Bulgaria

Hello, please I need information on accommodation in Sofia. How to go about it.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
ehisjeff444:

Please i will like to get some information from you. Please respond
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by innodcent: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2017
ehisjeff444:
Hello friend has the Embassy called you for your visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2017
cowleg:

Masters or bachelor's degree

Hey Man relax ok. Bulgarian visa used to be less than 2 weeks after application with required documents, but you know how we Nigerians like to travel a lot to Europe and how we do our things.
I'm just trying to say that due to more interest shown by foreigners to Bulgaria to Carry out different activities they made their Visa process a bit tough thereby Issuing students Visa not less than 3months, in some case more than 3months.
So be patient, you will get the Visa.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2017
ehisjeff444:
Please I greet d hux. Just wanted to know if any body dt submitted his application for visa in late August has been called. I submitted mine on d 30 Aug. Am still waiting for dia call. Grace of God cover me

Hey Man relax ok. Bulgarian visa used to be less than 2 weeks after application with required documents, but you know how we Nigerians like to travel a lot to Europe and how we do our things.
I'm just trying to say that due to more interest shown by foreigners to Bulgaria to Carry out different activities they made their Visa process a bit tough thereby Issuing students Visa not less than 3months, in some case more than 3months.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2017
tlk2Prince:

Yes you are right, if you see the crowd gathering at Bulgarian embassy this days, you will understand why foreign countries treat us as poo. Hey man longest time.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2017
amarigp:
Please can I get a permit in Bulgaria with a tourist visa?

No Sir.
I don't think you are entitled to a permit with a TOURIST VISA because it's a tourist Visa.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Iyfeezone:
My God is great. I have collected my visa.
To all u guyz my God will do it for u too. Amen

Pls I will u guys to know the consular is going on vacation. The embassy is closing 30th June and reopen on 20th August 2017
Congratulations Bro
Sorry it's coming late but I hope you are enjoying your New Country so far and considering it's Winter �
Which university did you get admitted?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2017
cowleg:

Yes you are right, if you see the crowd gathering at Bulgarian embassy this days, you will understand why foreign countries treat us as poo. Hey man longest time.

Yes Bro
I can understand from your point of view.
I've been out of reach for some time now but it's good to se that the thread is still Alive.
Hope you are keeping up!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chaiks: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
tundesto:
You can try Czech Republic too. Check my signature. You will be glad you did.
bro.abeg how Czech be. am thinking of applying to university of economics Prague.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ximenes45(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Iyfeezone:
WHY STUDY ABROAD IN BULGARIA

Here are few reasons why you should consider studying abroad in Bulgaria. Those who study in Bulgaria do so with very good reasons. It is a country located in the south eastern part of Europe, which is under the European union and is known to be Europe’s 14th largest country. Studying in Bulgaria is affordable has it offers one of the cheapest educational and living cost in Europe. Bulgaria is most popular for attracting an ever increasing number of international students who want to build a career in the medicine and other popular fields. The Cost of Tuition and Accommodation in Bulgaria

In Bulgaria the official language spoken is Bulgarian, However, select universities offer a wide variety of courses in English language. Bulgaria offers a very affordable tuition and living cost expense. Also the living environment is very friendly. Below is a list of popular courses offered in English along with there approximate tuition costs.

Tuition fees can be estimated based on courses
Medicine, dentistry and pharmacy – 5500-8000 Euros
Political Science -1500 Euros – 2500 Euros
Informatics Network Technology – 2700 Euros
Psychology – 2700 Euros
Electronics – 3000 Euros
Automation Information and Control Systems – 3000 Euros
Electrical Engineering – 3000 Euros
Industrial Engineering – 3000 Euros
Electronics – 3000 Euros
Mechanical Engineering- 3000 Euros
Industrial Management – 3000 Euros
Computer Systems and Technologies – 3000 Euros

Other courses are International Economic Relations, Finance and Accountancy and Business Informatics.

Masters tuition costs starts from 4000Euros
The average monthly cost of living in Bulgaria would cost about 150 euros to 250 Euros

QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN BULGARIA

Bulgaria is known to have a very high standard and level of education. Degrees obtained from Bulgaria are highly recognized all over the world. Some Bulgarian Universities offer English, French or German programs and give you the opportunity to earn double/dual degree. A Bulgarian degree and another degree from partner universities, so it’s possible to get a foreign degree from their universities as well.
GENERAL SAFETY IN BULGARIA

Bulgaria is a very safe and interesting environment for living and studying as well. It is a very peaceful place to live and study as you find loads of interesting things around your neighborhood. You can always spend your days outside the school work environment pottering around the gardens and your evenings outside watching the sun go down over a glass of homemade wine just like your neighbors .
TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES IN BULGARIA

Studying in Bulgaria affords you the opportunity to visit and experience life in other countries as it is an European union member country. You are able to easily visit other countries in the EU while on vacation or holiday.

Hello Bro,what's the minimum amount that should be in the account of a sponsor while applying for Visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ximenes45:

Hello Bro,what's the minimum amount that should be in the account of a sponsor while applying for Visa?

2 million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by travelpoint: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
ehisjeff444:
Visa process is it normal to b More than one month. Has anybody been called of late
What's up? How far about your visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
For Prospective Students.
Any of you got your visa yet? If not, what's the current situation.
Good luck �
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Iyfeezone:
Cowleg, bro abeg I wan ask. Why be say we no dey hear from Prince and Jimmy again... It will really be nice hearing from them cos I believe they will give us first hand information on wat is going on in Bulgaria.
Bros no vex o. have being so busy and i barely have time for even Facebook. How far?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello Everyone, @ my Oga at the Top Prince i greet you. It being a while since i logged in nairaland, been very busy. Bulgaria is still what it use to be, although the country has a very stable economy and it is one of the cheapest country to live in Europe. In terms of job opportunities do not really expect much but you could still find something doing especially during the summer period where you could easily get a job in the sea side. Although i have left Bulgaria but what i observed is that the country is growing so fast and it is getting more interesting and nice to stay because the Tourism is opening the country to the World.

2 Likes

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Iyfeezone:
My God is great. I have collected my visa.
To all u guyz my God will do it for u too. Amen

Pls I will u guys to know the consular is going on vacation. The embassy is closing 30th June and reopen on 20th August 2017
Congratulations
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
amarigp:
@Iyfeezone, Please can I get a permit in Bulgaria with a tourist visa? If yes how much will the permit cost me? Thank you...please reply
As a tourist, you are not entitled to a permit, it is only when you have a Visa D that gives you the opportunity to prolong you residency.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
adeniyibolanle:
Bros no vex o. have being so busy and i barely have time for even Facebook. How far?
How ur life, the guy is in Sofia now
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
adeniyibolanle:
As a tourist, you are not entitled to a permit, it is only when you have a Visa D that gives you the opportunity to prolong you residency.

Which country you dey now
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2017
cowleg:

Which country you dey now
good, that your whatsapp no still dey go right?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2017
adeniyibolanle:
good, that your whatsapp no still dey go right?

My WhatsApp is active

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.