Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159223 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 2:29pm On May 15, 2018
Hi nenye, am sorry u didnt get a respond from me soon. Have been busy .u can resend the request on email
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by brightjames08: 5:20pm On May 15, 2018
Please how can I translate my documents to Bulgaria i need help embassy said dey don't translate any help from anyone
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by npmi(f): 6:50pm On May 17, 2018
Hello people, let's spark up here.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Funnyguy83: 8:08pm On May 17, 2018
cowleg:

See requirements for admission as pasted on my school website.

Recognition of higher education acquired at a foreign
higher education institution with the purpose of
obtaining access to further education within the higher
education system of Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski
" The applicants, seeking recognition by the Sofia University
shall submit the following documents to
Nevena Pazova (Information centre, Room 1), Phone: (+359 2)
9308 522,
E-mail: npazova@admin.uni-sofia.bg Required documents: 1. Application form ; 2. Original Diploma for higher education / equivalent document,
issued by an educational institution, legally recognized by a
competent state institution as a part of the education system
of the respective country or a copy of the applicant's higher
education diploma notarially attested and legalized as stated
in the Legalization Regulations; 3. Original of the applicant's Academic transcript of records or a
copy notarially attested and legalized as stated in the
Legalization Regulations, as well as a original and copy of
European diploma supplement, if available; 4. Original and copy of personal identification document, as well
as a document that states the change in the applicant’s name,
if any; 5. Other documents, which according to the applicant, are
relevant to the recognition procedure; 6. Document for paid administrative fee for the recognition
procedure (one minimal salary - 360 leva) in cash or via a
bank transfer to the account of Sofia University: Bulgarian National Bank – Central Office
IBAN: BG52 BNBG 9661 3100 1743 01
BIC CODE: BNBGBGSD
Sofia University "St. Kl. Ohridski"
Depositor: the full name of the applicant. The documents, required under Items 2 to 5 must be
legalized, translated and certified according to the provisions
of the international treaties between Bulgaria and the country
of their issuance, or in other case according to the general
procedure for the legalization, translation and certification of
documents and other papers. The document stating changes in the applicant names presented in a foreign language, must
be accompanied by a respective translation in Bulgarian. The documents stated under Items 2 and 3 must also have
simple copies.
please can i do my Masters there with my HND ?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 17, 2018
Funnyguy83:
please can i do my Masters there with my HND ?
No, only bsc can do masters!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by npmi(f): 11:39pm On May 17, 2018
Cowleg xup, hope u are enjoying your new environment.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 17, 2018
npmi:
Cowleg xup, hope u are enjoying your new environment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin you wan chop cowleg??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Funnyguy83: 6:09am On May 18, 2018
cowleg:

No, only bsc can do masters!
good. But i thought i saw diplomas in the requirments there. Like how much should one have for first Degrees or Masters bro ?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by npmi(f): 6:10am On May 18, 2018
Yeske shocked
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by npmi(f): 6:23am On May 18, 2018
lyfeezone, plz can u give me your contact? so I can chart u up, I want to discuss something with u.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by npmi(f): 6:27am On May 18, 2018
lyfeezone, are u doing your masters in New Bulgarian University.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by npmi(f): 12:50pm On May 31, 2018
Is New Bulgarian University no longer accepting international students? they have refused to reply my mail and it's frustrating.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Bsideboi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Iyfeezone:
Hi guys, I just observed that some people don't ask the right questions. What does working in UK or US got to do with studying in Bulgaria. If you want to work in another country after studying it depends on you and choice. What each of us should know is we all have different plans why we travel to any country. I don't have any regrets coming to bulgaria. I am doing my masters and I have a good job that pays my school and also live good. There are people who will tell you bulgaria is hard to live. My question is, is there any country that is easy to live? Even some will say Bulgaria are suffering and this people telling you this haven't seen international airport. Lolzzz talk less of entering airplane. What am saying is have a plan and work towards it. Stay blessed guyz
Nice motivational words from you bro.I need your candid advice regarding getting a better life for myself in Bulgaria.Brief history about myself ; I have a degree in industrial physics but cant afford a masters degree in Bulgaria for now but can raise some fund for some documentation and a flight ticket.I have a female Bulgarian citizen(She speaks passable english) i have known online for 4 years now who wouldnt mind sending me an invitation letter,Bank statement and ID to back up my visa application.My plan is to register for an intensive language class, work for a year or two before i apply for my MSc. I really would like to know the kind of visa that best fits my current situation and specific instructions to give the nice lady to aid my migration process ?? I just need your advice bro...Thanks in advance.

CC cowleg, tlk2Prince please your contributions will be highly appreciated
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by gusemamu(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Iyfeezone:
Hi nenye, am sorry u didnt get a respond from me soon. Have been busy .u can resend the request on email

Please I need advice on getting a student visa. Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Hey guys,am really sorry I haven’t reply many messages. I have been so busy but am here now.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2018
@Bsideboi what you need is a visa D and you can only get that as a student.regarding to the bank statement and rest and I will advise you to get it from Nigeria because if your female Bulgarian gives you the bank statement it means you are telling the immigration that you are not going back to your country which a big rejection to your visa.it better you don’t say you have anyone here still you arrive and then decide what you want to do

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2018
@npmi yes am doing my masters in new Bulgaria university.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2018
npmi:
lyfeezone, are u doing your masters in New Bulgarian University.
yes I am
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2018
gusemamu:

Please I need advice on getting a student visa. Thanks
ok what kind of advise do you need.have you gotten your admission first?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Ok guys ,I have to go now.you can always drop your messages and I will try reply as fast I can
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by desmondokonkwo(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2018
_Is Bulgaria running a free tuition. i.e Masters level

_As a student can I work
_The programme is it run in English language
_Hope the country is economic friendly
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Bsideboi(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2018
Iyfeezone:
@Bsideboi what you need is a visa D and you can only get that as a student.regarding to the bank statement and rest and I will advise you to get it from Nigeria because if your female Bulgarian gives you the bank statement it means you are telling the immigration that you are not going back to your country which a big rejection to your visa.it better you don’t say you have anyone here still you arrive and then decide what you want to do
Ok... thanks a lot for the advice.I will make inquiries right away on the Visa D

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
desmondokonkwo:
_Is Bulgaria running a free tuition. i.e Masters level

_As a student can I work
_The programme is it run in English language
_Hope the country is economic friendly

for now no free tution.yes a student you can work.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
@desmond yes the country is economic friendly
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Famemedia(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello everyone is any one applying for new Bulgaria university or any uni in Bulgaria if yes and need any help hit me up note am not agent just trying to help, translation of document and much more dont give any so call agent your money for admission stuff you can do it yourself
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by sospunky: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hi,
I've gone through this entire thread.....pls can I have your contact,As I want to start the process and need a guide.or you can ping me on +2348037028034.
I'd appreciate your assistance.
Thank you.
Famemedia:
Hello everyone is any one applying for new Bulgaria university or any uni in Bulgaria if yes and need any help hit me up note am not agent just trying to help, translation of document and much more dont give any so call agent your money for admission stuff you can do it yourself
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by sospunky: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Please can you help me find out the cost of Tuition for Marketing and Management.
The fees schedule is not on their website.
Thank you.
Iyfeezone:
Yeah prince it's nice to hear from you. Sorry I couldn't reply ur message immediately, been busy with school and work too . Am in New bulgarian university. Am going great here. I bless God
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Famemedia(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2018
sospunky:
Hi,
I've gone through this entire thread.....pls can I have your contact,As I want to start the process and need a guide.or you can ping me on +2348037028034.
I'd appreciate your assistance.
Thank you.
okay will WhatsApp you the school brochure

2 Likes

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by sujexy(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2018
Famemedia:
okay will WhatsApp you the school brochure
Good am sir..
pls I want to apply for MSC in any good school in Bulgaria.. Public Health or Microbiology... can I a be assisted with info from u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.