Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159095 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by nzube89(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Which type of visa did you apply .I once applied for there tourist visa and the documents must be submitted by you ,they will ask you some question and you will go back with your passport after 3 days I got a call from them that my Visa was denied
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chimeziefranklin(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
nzube89:
Which type of visa did you apply .I once applied for there tourist visa and the documents must be submitted by you ,they will ask you some question and you will go back with your passport after 3 days I got a call from them that my Visa was denied

I applied for tourist visa, my problem now is that the agent is saying that the embassy are the one holding my passport after visa have be denied, can embassy hold someone passport after visa denied?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by nzube89(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
chimeziefranklin:
I applied for tourist visa, my problem now is that the agent is saying that the embassy are the one holding my passport after visa have be denied, can embassy hold someone passport after visa denied?
Did you attend their Visa interview?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chimeziefranklin(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
nzube89:
Did you attend their Visa interview?
NO I didn't I handed everything to my agent,
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by nzube89(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
chimeziefranklin:
NO I didn't I handed everything to my agent,
he did not even apply for you go and collect your money and passport . Bulgaria no dey give Visa by proxy you must tumb print
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chimeziefranklin(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
nzube89:
he did not even apply for you go and collect your money and passport . Bulgaria no dey give Visa by proxy you must tumb print

Thank you so much for this information

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chimes1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
I need someone to help me in how to go about getting admission into a good and cheap Bulgarian university.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Kofooo: 2:01am On May 22, 2020
Anyone in Bulgaria already? Please is the any alternative to WAEC certificate for admission in General medicine? Mine is not ready.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2020
Hello

The embassy of Bulgaria in Nigeria does not hold on to passport of applicants.
You will get your passport same day if you’re issued or denied visa.

chimeziefranklin:
pls do Bulgaria embassy in abuja hold someone passport after visa is denied? Pls some one should answer me. The agent that is processing my visa don't want to return my passport since the visa didn't work out, this is almost 2weeks I have be telling him to return my passport him keep telling me dsame thing, him said that the passport is in the embassy in abuja that it will take time before they release the passport, pls my good people of this group is that true??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2020
That’s right

nzube89:
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Winifred2015(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please is there any new information regarding Bulgaria
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by demo79: 2:30am On Jul 21, 2020
zubinike:

I would love to make some enquiries about traveling to Germany. Please reach me on this zubinike@yahoo.com
. no problem
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by demo79: 2:31am On Jul 21, 2020
zubinike:

I would love to make some enquiries about traveling to Germany. Please reach me on this zubinike@yahoo.com
. no problem
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Adisa471: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please @tlk2prince and other experienced gurus here. How do you authenticate your transcript when the school will not give you a copy. How did you guys do it?? I'd appreciate your swift response, resumption is the end of this month.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iamthatemi: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Good afternoon, please is there anyone on this platform who was denied visa into Bulgaria recently or anyone who knows someone that was denied visa into Bulgaria from Nigeria recently. I'd like to make some enquires. Thank you.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chukdobz20: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Iamthatemi:
Good afternoon, please is there anyone on this platform who was denied visa into Bulgaria recently or anyone who knows someone that was denied visa into Bulgaria from Nigeria recently. I'd like to make some enquires. Thank you.

Did they deny you visa?

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iamthatemi: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Chukdobz20:

No, I just applied. Although I've been in Bulgaria before now to study, that was two years ago, but I came back to Nigeria just after my studies. So I reapplied last month and I'm waiting for their reply. I've paid my school fees and acomodation. Then I saw online that they've been denying Nigerians Bulgarian visa, I'd like to know the reason for their denial to know if my case maybe different or not.
Did they deny you visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chukdobz20: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=Iamthatemi post=98469690][/quote]

Can you write here please, dont know the password of my mail
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iamthatemi: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chukdobz20:

Hello, good afternoon I applied last month and I am yet to get a response from them. I heard they've been denying people and I want to know why. Although I've been in Bulgaria before, as a matter of fact my residence card just expired lats year April, I only came to Nigeria for something quick. But idk if i have a chance at approval or not

Can you write here please, dont know the password of my mail
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chukdobz20: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Iamthatemi:

Hello, good afternoon I applied last month and I am yet to get a response from them. I heard they've been denying people and I want to know why. Although I've been in Bulgaria before, as a matter of fact my residence card just expired lats year April, I only came to Nigeria for something quick. But idk if i have a chance at approval or not

Oh bro, i assume you study Msc before?

What you planning to study again?

Well i heard it too, denial rate for Nigerians increased alot. Dont really know why. But i guess will depend on age and course you planning to study.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Fisherlala: 1:48am On Mar 20, 2021
sonofspada:
Hello bro , I have a friend inviting me over to Bulgaria, I want to apply for visa, I intend to work when I get there, accommodation is not and issue.

I would like to be enlightened on what I need for relocating

Thanks

You want to work in Bulgaria!!! anyways tell your sponsor to try and apostle the invitation letter with the Bulgarian Immigration.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Fisherlala: 2:01am On Mar 20, 2021
chimeziefranklin:

That is strange, once you attend your interview and submit your documents you will go home with your passport until you are called to come and get your Visa. They usually do not hold back passports.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Fisherlala: 2:08am On Mar 20, 2021
I will advise people applying for student visa in Bulgaria to look in another direction, do you know there are some schools in the UK especially in Cardiff that will accept 3k from you to get your visa although the total school fee might be up to 10k but with 3k you can get your visa and pay the balance in instalments by then you will be in the UK and probably with a Job.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ruben225571(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fisherlala:
I will advise people applying for student visa in Bulgaria to look in another direction, do you know there are some schools in the UK especially in Cardiff that will accept 3k from you to get your visa although the total school fee might be up to 10k but with 3k you can get your visa and pay the balance in instalments by then you will be in the UK and probably with a Job.

Pls can you give more light, like school, procedures to follow, 3k -10k what $€£? Thanks in advance
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Juoflife1(f): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Pls is anyone here already in bulgaria? How can someone in bulgaria apply for Nigerian visa? Any Nigerian embassy or consulate in bulgaria?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chukdobz20: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Juoflife1:
Pls is anyone here already in bulgaria? How can someone in bulgaria apply for Nigerian visa? Any Nigerian embassy or consulate in bulgaria?

No, go to Romania or Turkey to apply.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Jeux: 6:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Please are you in Bulgaria ? I World love to het Some info from you regarding their school Admission
Juoflife1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.