Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159292 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by laughitall(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2019
tlk2Prince:
Bulgaria is an EU country and would be joining the schengen zone soonest.
I'd advice any prospectus student who can't meet up with the schengen requirements should see bulgaria as another better and affordable study destination.
Am makin my way to study in Bulgaria but haven't got anyone even from N/land to join me on this successful quest thas what I call STRANGE ahbi the country no make sense?
your phone number please
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2019
@ Josebriggs tourist visa should take 10 business days.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Sportwin(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Iyfeezone:
Iyfeezone:

Pls how much do I need to come over to bulgaria?
How are their ladies towards black men?

Will getting married to one get me permanent residency

Or getting one pregnant?

How's working with save over there?
Can one work and sponsor himself through school over there ?
Are there any free tuition universities?
How's cost of living ?
Etc

I want to know Enough to make a decision
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
@ Josebriggs everything has changed here. The Bulgarian system is changed and they are trying to make sure migrating to Bulgarian is not abused. Even if you have a child or you get married to a Bulgarian woman you have to leave the country to apply for a marriage visa.the immigration policy here is changed and my advice to anyone is make sure you make enquire before you arrive here. If you are coming to Bulgarian via tourist visa and you think you will stay back and get a job my brother like I advise better stay back home and if you are coming to school genuinely then make sure you have your money at least up keep for few months before you can get a job and manage yourself. Bulgaria �� is a lovely place and so many Nigerians have abused the system here and the immigration is really hard on those who failed to have document here.please note you can’t get a job here if you don’t have a residency card. Anyone telling you to come here with tourists visa and giving you hope you will survive nah lie oooh. Be wise
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please note am not discouraging anyone to come to Bulgaria. Bulgaria is a lovely Eastern Europe country enrich with a lot of culture. The only way to enjoy your stay here is to follow the immigration law. At the moment student visa can’t lead to permanent stay here and not even having a child. If you have a student residency card here and you are married to a Bulgarian citizen you still need to leave the country and apply for a marriage visa. Everything is possible if you follow the guidelines of migrating. It only takes time and comes with a lot of inconvenience. Bulgaria should be entering the scheghen zone soonest so I guess they are trying to follow standard with other European countries.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by David9946: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
I just completed my bachelor's degree and now my next move is finding a greener pastures, and thought traveling to Bulgaria will be a better platform thou.. I know the country economy isn't buoyant but with what have read online that after 5 year of living legally in Bulgaria you have the right to seek for residents permit which will make way to other better European country with a better and favourable economy. So if I apply for master's and I am been offered admission and I pay my first year fee can I defer the admission or still can I be studying and working
please � help with relevant information even the once I didn't ask
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by David9946: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=Iyfeezone post=64167709]Hi guys, I just observed that some people don't ask the right questions. What does working in UK or US got to do with studying in Bulgaria. If you want to work in another country after studying it depends on you and choice. What each of us should know is we all have different plans why we travel to any country. I don't have any regrets coming to bulgaria. I am doing my masters and I have a good job that pays my school and also live good. There are people who will tell you bulgaria is hard to live. My question is, is there any country that is easy to live? Even some will say bulgaria are suffering and this people telling you this haven't seen international airport. Lolzzz talk less of entering airplane. What am saying is have a plan and work towards it. Stay blessed guyz [/quote/]

If we get to Bulgaria while studying can we be working to pay one's fee
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
@ David yes it’s possible. I studied and work and with Gods grace I was able to pay all my school fees for my program. The simple truth is if you are focus and have a purpose you will make it but through the right way. One thing I know is Bulgaria is much more safer than those other popular western countries. Please let me clarify something if you come to Bulgaria with a different visa D such as marriage, work visa , retirement and you live 5 year legally yes you can apply for a permanent residency. Kindly note if you come to Bulgaria With a student visa D and you wish to stay back then you have to live legally for 10 years. That’s how it is counted for student who wish to get a permanent residency here. There is a lot of information on the website which you can check on google.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by David9946: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Iyfeezone:
@ David yes it’s possible. I studied and work and with Gods grace I was able to pay all my school fees for my program. The simple truth is if you are focus and have a purpose you will make it but through the right way. One thing I know is Bulgaria is much more safer than those other popular western countries. Please let me clarify something if you come to Bulgaria with a different visa D such as marriage, work visa , retirement and you live 5 year legally yes you can apply for a permanent residency. Kindly note if you come to Bulgaria With a student visa D and you wish to stay back then you have to live legally for 10 years. That’s how it is counted for student who wish to get a permanent residency here. There is a lot of information on the website which you can check on google.

thank you very much for this information
hmm 10years before I get a permanent residency that far, so how much is the range of school fees over there and hope I won't be paying the fee before I leave
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2019
@david the range of school fees depends on the university and choice of studies. You can check this in the university website page. During my time I didn’t pay any school fees still I arrived Bulgaria and then I went to school to pay my school fees.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by lullu: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Nice one
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Belleque: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
What site exactly is this 'student visa D 10 years legal residence' stated...this your info contradicts what I know regarding this...or is this a new law?...cos I don't see this stated anywhere as you have put it...to prove or disprove kindly share link..

Iyfeezone:
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by buzritchy: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hello bro, great job you are doing. Please I want to know if there is any scholarship opportunities for international students at masters degree level ?? Can one pay on arrival or before admission letter is granted ??

Iyfeezone:
Hi Josebriggs, I trust you are going well.so the first step is making sure you have gotten your admission from the school which should include your admission letter from the school, letter from the ministry of education Bulgaria and your accommodation letter from your school.once you have this document you need to get a police report legalised, health insurance (Aiico), passport page, passport photographs and bank statement. If the bank statement is in your name your chances are high 95% especially if it masters program. Visit the embassy you don’t need an appointment date for that. You will be given the application form to fill and submit. It takes 45 working days for your visa D. You will pay 30k non refundable and if your visa comes out you pay 70k to collect it. Best of lucks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2019
@belleque when you arrive Bulgaria you are free to go and ask Immgration how many years you need to stay as student to get a permanent residency card. You think this people want make you stay for their country. They don’t need you. Every EU country has its internal laws too on how people migrate to their country. Most of the Western Europe give students few years to look for job and remain after graduation. Bulgaria do not welcome such so it means when you graduate dey go back to your country cos they don’t need you.please don’t ask me further questions on this cos if you want to know more travel to Bulgaria and ask Immgration

2 Likes

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2019
@bizritchy, I explained on my previous response that I didn’t pay any school fees until I arrived Bulgaria and I don’t have any info about scholarships. You can reach online
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Belleque: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
No need to get defensive...you should state simply' I was told by immigration etc'...and besides you stated earlier that we can research eg Google in this'... typical response from a typical Nigerian... FYI your info is misleading regardless...
Iyfeezone:
@belleque when you arrive Bulgaria you are free to go and ask Immgration how many years you need to stay as student to get a permanent residency card. You think this people want make you stay for their country. They don’t need you. Every EU country has its internal laws too on how people migrate to their country. Most of the Western Europe give students few years to look for job and remain after graduation. Bulgaria do not welcome such so it means when you graduate dey go back to your country cos they don’t need you.please don’t ask me further questions on this cos if you want to know more travel to Bulgaria and ask Immgration
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
��
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Yungbitz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Belleque:
No need to get defensive...you should state simply' I was told by immigration etc'...and besides you stated earlier that we can research eg Google in this'... typical response from a typical Nigerian... FYI your info is misleading regardless...
Do they allow for any years of stay perhaps to search for work?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Lilsin101(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
How long dose it take to get addmision in Bulgaria univesity after submission
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Gewezzy1(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please do i need to get evaluation letter? I schooled in a foreign university
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Seun883: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Hi my people living in Bulgaria I really love you guys here thanks for all your efforts there is something bordering my mind and I believe that if I share it here I really hope that there will be solution.I HAVE A FRIEND DATING BULGARIA WOMAN this my friend is still in Nigeria so the woman and my friend has been planning how they will meet but later they find the solution there conclusion was that the woman said that she will SEND MY FRIEND A VISA FROM BULGARIA AND THE VISA WILL BE TOURIST VISA and after a month that he has arrived they will make an arrangement for wedding so that my friend can be giving stay and be working and be living together as a family .MY PEOPLE LIVING IN BULGARIA MY QUESTION ON THIS IS THAT WILL THIS BE POSSIBLE AND WILL IT WORK OUT
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Seun883: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hi my people I really love you guys here thanks for all your efforts there is something bordering my mind and I believe that if I share it here I really hope that there will be solution.I HAVE A FRIEND DATING BULGARIA WOMAN this my friend is still in Nigeria so the woman and my friend has been planning how they will meet but later they find the solution there conclusion was that the woman said that she will SEND MY FRIEND A VISA FROM BULGARIA AND THE VISA WILL BE TOURIST VISA and after a month that he has arrived they will make an arrangement for wedding so that my friend can be giving stay and be working and be living together as a family .MY PEOPLE LIVING IN BULGARIA MY QUESTION ON THIS IS THAT WILL THIS BE POSSIBLE AND WILL IT WORK OUT
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2019
hi Seun, hope you are doing good. To your question the answer is yes your friend can come with a tourist visa and get married but needs to go back to Nigeria and apply for a spouse Visa D. This is because he came in with a visitor visa and can not be allow to change status automatically. He needs to travel back to Nigeria with all necessary documents including the marriage certificate and visit the Bulgarian embassy for a visa which will be processed within 90 days maximum. Please note during the 90 days visa processing the wife will be summoned at immigration office in Bulgaria for few questions to be sure the marriage is not fix. Once everything goes well hopefully he will be issue Visa D .the visa is free since his wife is EU citizen.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Theophinio(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
tlk2Prince:

You welcome �
Success all the way �
Amen. Thanks boss
Am currently in Istanbul, but is very hard to get a pro club without being a household name if you are African
How did you get a club in Sofia. Was it through a football agent over there
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
kabbayya:
What happened to this thread? Or are nigerians no longer interested in studying in Bulgaria? I have taken my time to go tru d thread ever since i joined nairaland, and i am interested in studying in new Bulgaria University, but i am somehow confused about getting a job to support myself while schooling , i need someone to clear the air concerning this, some claim there are no jobs, some claim otherwise,dont know wat to believe now even tlkprince sef don jah commot for reasons best known to him, anyone in Bulgaria to clear the air on this before i begin my application?

I’ve not been active here for really really long time, not because I feel it’s less important now that I’m in Europe.
I’d rather reserve my reasons for that...

I’m just gonna take time and clear the air about some of the questions asked or will be asked...

Bulgaria is Eastern Europe meaning it can’t in no way be compared to Western Europe.
Having said that, the chances of survival is really tough. But if you’re determined, there’s nothing you’d set your mind to do that you won’t achieve.

If you want to go to Bulgaria and study that’s fine, the tuition is affordable compared to Western Europe. The chances of finding a part time job is limited or almost impossible. So, you gonna have improvise

I’d advice that anyone going to Bulgaria to study should have a plan of leaving after the first year. That’s what’s I did.
It’s a European country Yes which means, moving to other EU country to finish up or continue with whatever brought you to Europe just got easy right!

Or you could travel to the States for summer jobs come summer time...
That’s how so many International and local students survived.

I will try to stay online and answer more questions as much and honest as I can

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Gewezzy1(f): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Hi, if I am to go for summer jobs in the states, what's the process, does it matter if I was previously denied the visa to the states, just once
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by KennyUG: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Which state

Is it Lagos State
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:37am On Dec 30, 2019
Gewezzy1:
Hi, if I am to go for summer jobs in the states, what's the process, does it matter if I was previously denied the visa to the states, just once

You can find that out if you’re already in Bulgaria.
I don’t know anyone who’s had same challenge.
Answers you seek lies in front of you...

Happy Holidays �
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by lamestika(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
happy new year house

please
if I enter Bulgaria with visiting visa and I find a school pay the school fees can I change the visiting visa to student visa if the visa is not expire yet
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
lamestika:
happy new year house

please
if I enter Bulgaria with visiting visa and I find a school pay the school fees can I change the visiting visa to student visa if the visa is not expire yet

In some cases, you will be asked to travel back and get a D-Visa
Well, I will suggest you go through the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs Bulgaria.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chimeziefranklin(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
pls do Bulgaria embassy in abuja hold someone passport after visa is denied? Pls some one should answer me. The agent that is processing my visa don't want to return my passport since the visa didn't work out, this is almost 2weeks I have be telling him to return my passport him keep telling me dsame thing, him said that the passport is in the embassy in abuja that it will take time before they release the passport, pls my good people of this group is that true??

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.