Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158765 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2023
This information is wrong tho. I live here with my family and we are Non-EU on student visa. There's a family reunification visa for that purpose. Once it's approved here, the rest is easy. They will get the visa D, resident card and what not. It also does not take up to 90 days. As far as work is concern, the spouse is not entitled to automatic work. There are so many options available on getting to work officially anyway such as work visa, civil contract, etc.

Iyfeezone:

@favoured sorry I didn’t respond to your question earlier. So first I will like to asked , is your spouse an EU citizen if yes all you need to do is apply for a spouse visa D which can take up to 90 days timeframe to get the visa. Once you arrive in Bulgaria then you can apply for a family member residency card that allows you to live and work in Bulgaria. In case where both of you are either not EU citizens I don’t it’s possible to come here and live. You can apply for a visitor visa and you will have to return back to Nigeria. To my honest advise is the chances of getting a visitor visa is 5% due to the covid restrictions

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by confido2017: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Good morning all, please those who are already in Bulgaria studying come to my aid.

I need a School for Master Degree that will starts July 2023 or September 2023.

I had actually written email to University of Economics, Varna, am late bc they are resuming Feb.

Google doesn't specify d starts date.

Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2023
What type of help do you need?

confido2017:
Good morning all, please those who are already in Bulgaria studying come to my aid.

I need a School for Master Degree that will starts July 2023 or September 2023.

I had actually written email to University of Economics, Varna, am late bc they are resuming Feb.

Google doesn't specify d starts date.

Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by confido2017: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2023
ajayidebo:
What type of help do you need?

The name of the School that will starts July or September 2023, so l can still apply
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2023
All the schools in Bulgaria have September intake. Use Google for universities in Bulgaria and take your pick.

If you can afford it VUM offers double degree (plus a UK degree) at an affordable cost. That will be my suggestion.

confido2017:

The name of the School that will starts July or September 2023, so l can still apply

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hi mr ajayidebo abeg whats the proximity of getting a job as a postgraduate student.....already applied for Sept intake ??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chances are high, especially if it's IT related job. I know someone that is working for a company that is ready to sponsor after their MSc.

Ayodele1959:
Hi mr ajayidebo abeg whats the proximity of getting a job as a postgraduate student.....already applied for Sept intake ??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
How is the weather in bulgaria now? Somebody asked me this question if there skools given admission in either May or April in bulgaria universities??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by PrinceFola(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ayodele1959:
How is the weather in bulgaria now? Somebody asked me this question if there skools given admission in either May or April in bulgaria universities??
Good evening sir, please do you have the link to the schools in this country or is it through an agent stuff? Wanna apply
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
The weather is cold, snows here and there too. February and September intake.

Ayodele1959:
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by PrinceFola(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2023
ajayidebo:

Good morning sir, please can you link me up on how you applied and got admitted? I'll appreciate if you can reply me sir. I just wanna try my luck too but i don't know how to go about it at all if it is online or agent, i don't know. Please guide me sir.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
I go thru agent and is a well know person which he has done for many people last year.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by BKN060: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hello good afternoon alll
Please I apply for student visa D since December first week
So I'll resume this February University of economics varna
Same with someone I know I apply two days before her they said we will get decision my Jan but she got her reply yesterday 30th too bad she was denied but mine up till now no reply and today is the last day of Jan
Please do anyone have any idea why its taking too long
Or its normal.
Thanks.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
BKN060:
Same with someone I know I apply two days before her they said we will get decision my Jan but she got her reply yesterday 30th too bad she was denied but mine up till now no reply and today is the last day of Jan
Or its normal.
Thanks.

Do you know why this person was denied??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
ajayidebo:

Bros I abeg I want to know if bulgaria accept dependant like UK?? Or how can a married applicant come with his wife ??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
You cannot go with your dependents. Family reunification is how your dependents can join you when you get to Bulgaria.

Ayodele1959:

Bros I abeg I want to know if bulgaria accept dependant like UK?? Or how can a married applicant come with his wife ??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
ajayidebo:
You cannot go with your dependents. Family reunification is how your dependents can join you when you get to Bulgaria.

I'm very glad for your time spend to attend to peoples questions here ......how long can an applicant stays before he could apply for reunification and does it allow for such partner to work on arrival?.....what are the varieties of nicd jobs available apart from IT as u mentioned in our past convo....whats the least hours permitted for students to work in a week ?? And hope there pays fair enough too??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by BKN060: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ayodele1959:

Do you know why this person was denied??

No she was told to come for a letter that contains the information why she was denied
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Usually you get to process family reunification after you've spent six months in Bulgaria. But that has changed. You'll need five important things for your application to be approved.
1. A stable job in Bulgaria,
2. balance of at least 6k Euros in your account,
3. 1 year resident permit,
4. an apartment to house yourself and dependent (s)
5. and a lawyer here in Bulgaria for easy processing of documentations.

If you can get all that after 2 months, by all means file your application.

Partner will need work visa or something similar to work. There's no two ways about that. But there's something I think that can be done. I have not seen anyone do it yet, so I'll keep that iadea to myself.

Students are allowed 20 hour per week. This is a public forum, I cannot say more than that. In the past and present, student earn good money

It not necessary to have the skills of a backend/frontend developer etc.. If you have those, you'll definitely see a company that will sponsor your work visa from Nigeria, talk less of you being physically available in Bulgaria. That aside, you'll need to be a computer savvy to take opportunities of corporate jobs that are available for English speakers.

Ayodele1959:

I'm very glad for your time spend to attend to peoples questions here ......how long can an applicant stays before he could apply for reunification and does it allow for such partner to work on arrival?.....what are the varieties of nicd jobs available apart from IT as u mentioned in our past convo....whats the least hours permitted for students to work in a week ?? And hope there pays fair enough too??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2023
ajayidebo:
Usually you get to process family reunification after you've spent six months in Bulgaria. But that has changed. You'll need five important things for your application to be approved.
1. A stable job in Bulgaria,
2. balance of at least 6k Euros in your account,
3. 1 year resident permit,
4. an apartment to house yourself and dependent (s)
5. and a lawyer here in Bulgaria for easy processing of documentations.

If you can get all that after 2 months, by all means file your application.

Partner will need work visa or something similar to work. There's no two ways about that. But there's something I think that can be done. I have not seen anyone do it yet, so I'll keep that iadea to myself.

Students are allowed 20 hour per week. This is a public forum, I cannot say more than that. In the past and present, student earn good money

It not necessary to have the skills of a backend/frontend developer etc.. If you have those, you'll definitely see a company that will sponsor your work visa from Nigeria, talk less of you being physically available in Bulgaria. That aside, you'll need to be a computer savvy to take opportunities of corporate jobs that are available for English speakers.

Plz Mr debo may ask for your email or whatsapp contact? Here is mine if you don't mind adeoluayo1959@gmail.com
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2023
BKN060:

No she was told to come for a letter that contains the information why she was denied

If you can talk to the person to let you know why she was denied so it can help some people who hasn't got to that level. Thanks man
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2023
I hope this is not a regular mail that you use... So you don't get spam messages.

Ayodele1959:

Plz Mr debo may ask for your email or whatsapp contact? Here is mine if you don't mind adeoluayo1959@gmail.com
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2023
In most cases, the longer it takes, the better your chances. I'd love to know what went wrong with this person's application.

BKN060:
Or its normal.
Thanks.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by BKN060: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2023
Ayodele1959:

If you can talk to the person to let you know why she was denied so it can help some people who hasn't got to that level. Thanks man

No problem I'll ask her when she gets the letter and I'll share the information here
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by BKN060: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2023
ajayidebo:
In most cases, the longer it takes, the better your chances. I'd love to know what went wrong with this person's application.

No problem I hope for positive response
I'll ask the girl why her own was denied because she need to go to the embassy and get the letter stating why she was denied any response I get I'll come back and share
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by phlakkeys(f): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ayodele1959:
I go thru agent and is a well know person which he has done for many people last year.
Please, can you share the estimated total cost to get the study visa through the agent?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 1:49am On Feb 05, 2023
phlakkeys:

Please, can you share the estimated total cost to get the study visa through the agent?

Mail me adeoluayo1959@gmail.com
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by BKN060: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Good morning all please I want to know I apply for visa type D student visa for Bulgaria since December 13th they said I'll get reply by Jan no reply yet and it's getting to two months next week please those of you that are in bulgaria or you know someone please help me ask how long does it takes for visa application because I'm running of time school is resuming by 22nd February thank you please.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by BKN060: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=BKN060 post=120786261]Good morning all please I want to know I apply for visa type D student visa for Bulgaria since December 13th they said I'll get reply by Jan no reply yet and it's getting to two months next week please those of you that are in bulgaria or you know someone please help me ask how long does it takes for visa application because school is resuming by 22nd February thank you please
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Don't bother about your resumption. The major thing is getting that visa.

Send me a personal mail.

[quote author=BKN060 post=120786280][/quote]
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=BKN060 post=120786280][/quote]

How far bro!! Hope you've been able to get any response from the embassy about your application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.