Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

#PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. (85906 Views)

LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) / Photo: Boko Haram Member Caught By Civilian JTF Trying To Bomb Church In Gombe / Photo:Boko Haram Fighter Killed Yesterday By A Nigerian Soldier(Very Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
So jonathan bought fighter snakes for his boko boys? Lol. Thank God non of jonathan's fighter snakes bit our soldiers.

Kai jonathan
grin
Onye a O so ogini?
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Obamedo: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmm Fake and Ignorant story angry angry angry

Pythons do not kill by poison!
They kill by asphyxiating their prey, unless you're a small child or the python is a massive mutant python (fairytales) a python can't harm an adult
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Kelly32: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Look at the environment at the background of this picture, its a lush green swamp. Are there swamps, that lush green the Northeast at this time of the year? The answer is No. Which leads me to say that Nigeria is a land space filled with people who do not think critically or read between the lines in other to ask the right questions. No wonder Buhari and Jonathan are deceiving electorates who are supposed to be powerful.

2 Likes

Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Bants(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Good Efo riro or mixed okro with some pounded yam and this snake meat will make sense our soldiers dey enjoy gan
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:

Ok go look for one and put your hand in its mouth. See you later
Nairaland has been cracking me up lately
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

Onye a O so ogini?
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
damn...large
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:
The Nigerian Military, during their counter attack against Insurgents in Bama, were not only faced with the challenges of littered land mines by the insurgents, they were also faced with the issue of fighter snakes deployed to poison our military officers.

However, these snakes were killed and here is a picture of a massive one killed during the mop up operation.

God Help our Army.
[size=14pt]
What about nature conservation?. So the BH maniacs are more environmnetal conscious that our hihgly trained soldiers. Pythons are non-poisonous[/size]
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:
The Nigerian Military, during their counter attack against Insurgents in Bama, were not only faced with the challenges of littered land mines by the insurgents, they were also faced with the issue of fighter snakes deployed to poison our military officers.

However, these snakes were killed and here is a picture of a massive one killed during the mop up operation.

God Help our Army.

Were they expecting not to see snakes in a forest ? Nigerians and this their superstition
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Baba419(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
all4naija:
They've killed that poor snake for no good reason and give a flimsy excuse of been deployed by the insurgents.

Am sure even if they encounter a pride of lions they will kill them with the same excuse
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by drstrategy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If jonathan is behind boko haram I am guessing he co authored their terror manual aka koran with mohammed bin farking aisha since she was just 9

Janjawiid mumu
look at dis fool... gerout abeg..
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by AgentOfAllah: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:

God Help our Army.

1) snakes are not poisonous, they are venomous. There's a huge difference!

2) Not all snakes are venomous, and pythons happen to fall in the category of non-venomous constrictors.

Op, get your facts right!
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by starlingbawa(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
I'm at a loss as to what the OP meant by 'FIGHTER SNAKES'. I'd appreciate if someone were to elaborate on this please
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by AgentOfAllah: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
starlingbawa:
I'm at a loss as to what the OP meant by 'FIGHTER SNAKES'. I'd appreciate if someone were to elaborate on this please

The snake challenged the soldiers to a Taekwondo duel and lost...obviously!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by abduldope(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If jonathan is behind boko haram I am guessing he co authored their terror manual aka koran with mohammed bin farking aisha since she was just 9

Janjawiid mumu
lol ode ni... y nt practice ur juju instead u de mention anoda tin
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
drstrategy:

look at dis fool... gerout abeg..

Mohammed bin farkin aisha at 9yrs suffered from chronic gonorhea dats why you bend piss1ng

Now go and knack ur head on the floor 5 times facing a rock in a desolate craggy desert after which u can go and join your muhajadunces in Bokostan.

Fool
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by jjparagon(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Oboy ehhhh.., see meat o
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by jjparagon(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Oboy ehhhh.., see meat o :oOboy ehhhh.., see meat o
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
abduldope:
lol ode ni... y nt practice ur juju instead u de mention anoda tin

Taju, how is osogbo
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Guyman02: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Why kill the snake except its for food. Animals should be protected as part of the eco-system
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by iliasaa(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Janjawiid mumu
please try and get sense. its not that cost.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:

All Boa constrictors don't have venom.
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by abduldope(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Taju, how is osogbo
ehehehehe werey
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
iliasaa:
please try and get sense. its not that cost.

Coming from a yoruba muslim filth like yourself

How in God's holy name is Jonathan behind Boko Haram, you taqiyya lying marafarkers are already believing your own lies. May God punish you and your entire family for mentioning me and if you must know I am a confirmed vet of the iraq war and I enjoyed killing every inbred arab muslim filth and as I write this now I have a bounty to cash in libya. I will continue killing allah's people for a living until dem get sense.

FooL
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by aadoiza: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:

You sure don't know zilch
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
abduldope:
ehehehehe werey
Go knack ur head for ground it is already time to worship ur moon god

Pagan
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by bashgama(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abmarshalo:

God Help our Army.

Great Nigerian Army!
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Coming from a yoruba muslim filth like yourself

How in God's holy name is Jonathan behind Boko Haram, you taqiyya lying marafarkers are already believing your own lies. May God punish you and your entire family for mentioning me and if you must know I am a confirmed vet of the iraq war and I enjoyed killing every inbred arab muslim filth and as I write this now I have a bounty to cash in libya. I will continue killing allah's people for a living until dem get sense.

FooL
religion is a way of life dude. If you insult other folks religion, you are just simply insulting yourself and Christianity because all of us are entangled in our respective faith. Use your head lad, even atheists believe in there own theories and the non-existence of a supreme God............ What your say about other folks religion defines how logical or illogical you are..
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by abduldope(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Go knack ur head for ground it is already time to worship ur moon god

Pagan
kkk werey
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mynd44:

Does that python look like it can swallow a person?

@OP, the battle stage is a forest. The snake is a native of that forest minding its own business.

Why do people like to read meaning to everything?
Nigerians and superstition grin
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by Fourwinds: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mynd44:

Does that python look like it can swallow a person?

@OP, the battle stage is a forest. The snake is a native of that forest minding its own business.

Why do people like to read meaning to everything?
u read my mind. this is d only sensible comment so far
Re: #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. by midasbliss(f): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Funny. Lol. Snake Wey Dey Find E Belle. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.