Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (85920 Views)

Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) / Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by KenOne: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
The High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Gudu, Abuja, on Tuesday sentenced a former Governor of Plateau State and serving senator, Joshua Dariye, to 14 years’ imprisonment on charges of criminal breach of trust and misappropriation of overN1.16bn belonging to the state.

Justice Adebukola Banjoko ‎in a judgment which took her six and a half hours to read convicted the ex-governor on 15 out the 23 counts preferred against him.

See the photographs of Dariye in court as captured by Olatunji Obasa:

http://punchng.com/photos-dariye-weeps-as-he-bags-14-year-imprisonment/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
undecided

Couldn't read, because it was as bulky as my SSS biology textbook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
14 years is an insult to the people of Benue or wherever he might have come from. A phone thief got life .

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by agbangam: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
beautiful

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by CilicMarin: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
lalasticlala

He has been sentenced now.

6 Likes

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by jieta: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
this are the things i like to see, all this past criminals should be jail one after the other.

83 Likes

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by junior24(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Getting Dem 1by 1

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by efilefun(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by coolcatty: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
slimfit1:
14 years is an insult to the people of Benue or wherever he might have come from. A phone thief got life .

Dull Lazy buhari supporter...despite the fact that plateau state was clearly written,you still had to call Benue state.

336 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
this one will regret ever being a governor

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by looseweight: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eyaa....Cry cry baby. When you were embezzling and swallowing millions during your tenure, you didnt know that people who needed to enjoy the money were crying. Its your turn baby. Cry and Cry.

For sure way to natural tummy slim down using safe methods, check my profile and you will be amazed.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by mashnino(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is nice

Please Jonah Jang next

My state doesn't progress at all

You wonder what they do with the money

28 Likes

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by TheAngry1: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Small, small, all the plunderers of our commonwealth will rot in jail. One down, 2 million more to go...

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by smoke9910(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
your fada with those crocodile tears. the pple dat he left in pain due to his stealing, him never cry finish, I hope naija prison was like yankee prison wey him no go get any favoritism and one nigga go turn am to him b.it.ch. na then the tears will be real cool

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by MisterGrace: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Two Christian governors convicted while the muslim ones jolly about.

We know your plans so that they won't help their people separate from you "if" the separation move finally materializes.

I pity the Christians in Kaduna, Jos, Bauchi, Adamawa, Maiduguri and other core northern states.

Those who know, know what I'm talking about.

If you quote me and use vulgar language. I will just wash you with fire and brimstone.

Just don't come and receive free insults.

154 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by flowbjones(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Chiiiiii.....
Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Queenext: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Put in the hardest cell.

Let the inmate rape him, as he did to his people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Not a completely bad for our democracy, but buhari hmmm if he loses or finishes his term, men shit will hit the ceiling.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by RedArrow: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
The Rich Also Cry

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by greatman247(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
slimfit1:

14 years is still good. I'm loving this, at least let the corrupt get convicted. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Crying cos he thought decamping to APC will save him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Justice Adebukola Banjoko on it again

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Omololupromise: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Morning and nite just seven years

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wow! He's in APC. Must say I'm surprised

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.