Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Free Educational Quiz Program (60,000naira To Be Shear Among Winners Each Month) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Educational Quiz Program (60,000naira To Be Shear Among Winners Each Month) (1412 Views)

Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship) - Maiden Ed. / 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins / Free Educational Forum On How To Gain Unilag Admission Easily Without 'runs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Educational Quiz Program (60,000naira To Be Shear Among Winners Each Month) by Chrisvicmall: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chrisvicmall Quiz Competition is an educational program that enables you to test your knowledge against other users.
If you possess a great amount of knowledge, then the good news is that you will have more chances of winning. The quiz is
not difficult. It is made up general questions from all aspects of life.

Each month, Chrisvicmall release the sum of 60,000naira for quiz players. Your main goal is to be the first to reach
10 points. Once a player reach 10 points, the player will earn 1,000naira and all points (including other players points) will
be reset to zero. The 1,000naira will be deducted from the 60,000naira for that month. If the 60,000naira finish before the end
of the month, the quiz will close until the next month.

To play the quiz, navigate to http://chrisvicmall.com/quiz . If you have any question about the quiz feel free to ask here. We will try as much as possible to answer you. Thank you

Please note that it is free to play the quiz. There is no charge and there will never be.

Re: Free Educational Quiz Program (60,000naira To Be Shear Among Winners Each Month) by stpat1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
To concerned rep of Chrisvicmall,

Please I will like to know why #8,800 was deducted from my account for a shipping fee if $5 at #370/$.

You supposed handling fee of $5 has already been deducted when you helped to make the payment for the item.

Or are there other charges that are not made public?

Pls I demand that my account be reimbursed as this is a broad day infringement. That you have unrestricted access to peoples account does not mean you have to deduct money from their account at will.

I am sending this message to all your message centers as I demand an expedited response and explanation.

(1) (Reply)

Cipm Intermediate 1 Study Materials / UNN Post UTME Screening Past Questions And Answers=>government|literature| CRK 1 / 2015/2016 Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.