Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report (13382 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos / MTEF: FEC Approves N6tr Expenditure For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by brownlord: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Yet another political gimmick. Jona,you're not smart o!

Sai Buhari!

Tah, stfu, you know what gimmick? Increasing fees and reducing few months to election.

How come you're brain dead that you can't see the ones happening under your nose?

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by bid4rich(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Another good move by the President Jonathan. Keep Doing It and let the haters continue murmuring.

But wait o! God did something to the children of Israel that murmured in their tent in the wilderness o. I pray it will not happen to some complainers in this our naija sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by HzRF(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
nedu2000:
organising the confab was a good move by GEJ but i have my reservations on how its to be implemented esp the aspect of resource control. Majority of northern states inaddition to the likes of osun,ebonyi,benue solely rely on federal allocation and would need to be spoon-fed on their individual resources and how to raise revenue.
That's y its needed itz tym to develope our resources
All these state have 1 or 2 things they can develop
Faarming was prominent thruout sw in awolowo tym

Itz Tym to stop blaming fg for everything

5 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by solasalako(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
I can't just LAFF. .. 6yEars schedule being perfected in 6weeks just because of a vibrant opposition,Election & impending Loss @d Polls.
Thanks for the Electricity tarrif cut, PMS pump price reduction, military successes. And a host of others.
No matter what. #IHAVEDECIDEDTOMARCHFORBUHARI

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by oluamid(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm Greek gifts.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by mbulela: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Silly antics.
Approval from the fec means absolutely nothing.
Why did not try having it approved by nass.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by vigasimple(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
nedu2000:
organising the confab was a good move by GEJ but i have my reservations on how its to be implemented esp the aspect of resource control. Majority of northern states inaddition to the likes of osun,ebonyi,benue solely rely on federal allocation and would need to be spoon-fed on their individual resources and how to raise revenue.

Maybe those states can merge with others as they are not economically viable on their own.
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by major466(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Very good development. If there's anyone in Nigeria who will make sure the Confab Resolutions are implemented to the latter, it will be no other person than Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Ride on Mr President. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by major466(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
HzRF:

That's y its needed itz tym to develope our resources
All these state have 1 or 2 things they can develop
Faarming was prominent thruout sw in awolowo tym

Itz Tym to stop blaming fg for everything
Completely agree. The era of easy oil money must stop. This is one reason why most northern states are stuck in underdevelopment and mediocrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by Fourwinds: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
dre11:

Opposition is very good........

Suddenly chibok has been visited,
Military visited,
obas visited,
pms price down,
electric tarrif down,
confab report approve,
NIS compensation scam package

Let no one deceive u, the beauty of democracy is in a vibrant opposition!it is human nature to relax when we are not put under any form of pressure. My question remains to Mr president, What is the guarantee that this sudden french gifts are not election motivated, and that if u enmerge victorious you wouldnt switch back to "i dont give a damn mode"?
What is the guarantee that this report won't have numerous white paper report before approval.....

GEJ and his gimmick
#ihavedecided
excellent. I like ur statement
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by HzRF(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
major466:

Completely agree. The era of easy oil money must stop. This is one reason why most northern states are stuck in underdevelopment and mediocrity.
Some state don't generate 1kobo
Let everybody develope at their rate our economy will grow cux
Every state will develope its resource weda they lyk it or not cuz no oil money anywhere leading to increased employment opportunities
President won't be as powerful as before cux power will be decentralized

Burden on fg will be alleviated

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by Input(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
FEC approval is nothing, it's just him and his cabal approving. The main approval is NASS.

However GEJ is still the man, democratically compared to GMB he will deliver better.

GEJtill....2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by paBuhari(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Sai Buhari!
#IhaveDecidedToCampainForChairmanDauraLocalGwofment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by paBuhari(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:
Gej till 2019.
Buhari for daura lg chairman! cheesy grin
Walahi you are very right. I will contes fo jiaman of Daura lgc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
The FG should hasten the sending of the report to NASS and State houses of Assembly. We shall continue to clamour for its implementation
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by Fourwinds: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kinkale:
If only election was held every 6 months... London would have been uncivilized compared to Nigeria
true
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by Agwoden(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
nedu2000:
who asked them to create states they can't manage for themselves just for selfish reasons. Its now back to your tent o Israel.
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by Jesusloveyou: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Promhize:

Which party opposed the confab initially? What did Tinubu say about the confab?

Paid robot
apc were against d timing,why not convene d confab in 2012,now tell us how can u implement it within a week,because dis regime wil end on march 28.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by ijustdey: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
laye laye o! Elections must hold on march 28th. We know the game Jonathan is playing,we will play along with him ni!

he is giving you a glimpse that if the date is shifted small again....... he will release another policy that will favour the people....

the guy sabi bribe people sha
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by wordcat(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
stalyf:
Thank you President Goodluck Jonathan for approving the main report of the 2014 National Conference for onward implementation.

It is a clear fact and i strongly believe the CONFAB report when implemented will definitely go a long way in re-defining our system of governance and grant to an extent autonomy to component states.

The implementation of the CONFAB will make Nigeria a great nation. This is the positive change and not the negative Buhari's APC change.

This as a matter of fact is enough reason Nigerians should opt for continuity. GEJ started the whole CONFAB process, it's credited to his administration, so he would most likely start implementation if given a chance to continue as President, because it's his brainchild.

The enemies of Nigeria can go to hell with their evil and negative change.

Can u tell the content of the report which he approved?
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by Jesusloveyou: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
major466:
Very good development. If there's anyone in Nigeria who will make sure the Confab Resolutions are implemented to the latter, it will be no other person than Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Ride on Mr President. Keep up the good work.
implement wetin to d later,within a week,abi na thesis?is just a first leg of d process of implementation,d second leg wil be after election,and anybody that vote gej because of this confab,wil regret.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by ijustdey: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kinkale:
If only election was held every 6 months... London would have been uncivilized compared to Nigeria

I tell you

with this fire brigade approach that GEJ is using just because he doesn't want to loose the election that is clearly written in the stars that he will loose
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by cocoduck: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
at jesusHatesYou
stop fooling yourself on this forum
the conference was announced in 2013 October first which is significant because of independece day. BooSHaria will never smell aso rock ok? I say it to your face you guys are just motherfvcking FAKERS cattle are better brained than you FAKERS. If you don't want GEJ then get out of Nigeria FYI i have my pvc
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by appini: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Oga Jona is a silent political bulldozer.
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by Jesusloveyou: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
barcanista:
The FG should hasten the sending of the report to NASS and State houses of Assembly. We shall continue to clamour for its implementation
i hear u,he wil hasten up,within a week send it to nass and state assembly,when it take him 6months to approve d report,which is d 1st leg of d process of implementation,d 2nd leg wil be after march 28,which wil be impossible as he is going to lose d election.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i hear u,he wil hasten up,within a week send it to nass and state assembly,when it take him 6months to approve d report,which is d 1st leg of d process of implementation,d 2nd leg wil be after march 28,which wil be impossible as he is going to lose d election.
Maybe you need to be reminded that GEJ's first tenure ends May 29, 2015. His second tenure begins immedately to end May 29, 2019(God sparing his life).

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by nedu2000(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
vigasimple:

Maybe those states can merge with others as they are not economically viable on their own.
its a good idea o but some politicians will fear for political irrelevance if they merge with bigger states ebonyi merging with anambra/enugu for example. How will you manage the almost entire north central? If the FG can get Ajaokuta steel plant to be fully operational for example,that could help
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by nedu2000(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Agwoden:

who asked them to create states they can't manage for themselves just for selfish reasons. Its now back to your tent o Israel.
yeah,though the last state created was during the abacha regime,its quite funny that even up till now some people are still campaigning for the creation of even more states
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by shakaTheZulu: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Sai Buhari!

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by nedu2000(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
HzRF:

Some state don't generate 1kobo
Let everybody develope at their rate our economy will grow cux
Every state will develope its resource weda they lyk it or not cuz no oil money anywhere leading to increased employment opportunities
President won't be as powerful as before cux power will be decentralized

Burden on fg will be alleviated
it will work only on theory,with all due respect to the northerners/blacks the adage "necessity is the mother of invention" won't work for them.If they are not provided an adequate source of revenue,they won't be compelled to help themselves. Your theory is good but it'll lead to wider disparities between the north and the majority of the south,these disparities will lead to conflict.FG's responsibility still remains to give or show then viable means of raising revenue
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by hubreality(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Promhize:

Which party opposed the confab initially? What did Tinubu say about the confab?

Paid robot
I wonder if some people have short memories; we all remembered how APC and Tinubu kicked graviously against the confab. Now they would want to claim cheap popularity...It's bad when you see people beclouded with politics of bitterness and selfishness.

Take it or leave it, Nigeria can only get better despite the evil sentiments of ethnicity and religion.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is quite visionary and selfless.
Re: FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report by dre11(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
excellent. I like ur statement

Thanks
GMB/PYO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Process To Extradite Diezani From UK / Ita Enang: Sue Your Employer If They Refuse To Pay The New Minimum Wage (video) / Gbajabiamila: Wrong Version Of Electoral Amendment Bill Was Sent To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.