Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Amber On Khloé Kardashian:‘i Don’t Hate Her. She Didn’t Have Try Humilating Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber On Khloé Kardashian:‘i Don’t Hate Her. She Didn’t Have Try Humilating Me (799 Views)

I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor / Khloe Kardashian: ‘I Don’t Need To Stay Friends With A Guy I F**ked For Two Week / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber On Khloé Kardashian:‘i Don’t Hate Her. She Didn’t Have Try Humilating Me by Slimfitgen(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Memo to Khloé Kardashian: Just because Amber Rose read you from here to Timbuktu doesn’t mean she hates you. In fact, Amber wants to make up!

Muva Rosebud got candid recently about her public spat with the outspoken Kardashian last month. The two got into it when Amber went on radio and said Khloé’s undersage sister Kylie should be in bed by 7:00pm instead of running around with 26-year-old boyfriend Tyga. It led to Khloé reminding Amber of her past life as a 15-year-old stripper and Amber dropping that atomic #DontPanic bomb for a response.

Now Amber is saying that her speaking on Kylie and Tyga’s situation wasn’t supposed to be disrespect, but it was just her sharing her thoughts as a woman who’s been there and done that. The 31-year-old model told Entertainment Tonight that her words were from a place of knowledge and that she has no beef with Khloé or any of the Kardashian girls.

I don’t hate Khloé. I don’t hate her. Because I was a dancer, at a very young age–yes I could’ve totally minded my business when it came to her younger sister and her relationship, but me being a dancer at such a young age and dealing with older men gave the humility and knowledge to speak from such a subject. So I can understand why it came across the wrong way to her but that’s a phone call she could’ve had with me.

Catch the full story and watch the interview at the link below...

http://richsourceentertainment..com/2015/03/memo-to-khloe-kardashian-just-because.html?spref=tw

Re: Amber On Khloé Kardashian:‘i Don’t Hate Her. She Didn’t Have Try Humilating Me by centmichael101(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Peace talk

1 Like

Re: Amber On Khloé Kardashian:‘i Don’t Hate Her. She Didn’t Have Try Humilating Me by Slimfitgen(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
I guess lol
centmichael101:
Peace talk

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!! Ali Baba Slams Facially Challenged Jesus...check On It / See How Actress Stella Damasus Flaunts Her Assets (photos) / Uche Jombo Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Writes Heartfelt Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.