Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty (2238 Views)

I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business / Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. / Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by Onakomaya: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
I always av passion for buying and selling even with my white collar job.. I am gbenga by name. I live and work in zaria... Sometin lead to the other as i found myself bringing nice ijebu garri from south to north. Discovered my colleages in d office loved it cos ijebu garri is far better than available zaria garri in the market. The network just started from there as i now see enough colleages and most of them southern families asking for the ijebu garri..
Financial breakdown..
I buy like 10 bags for a start @ 8,500
Transported them 1,500 per bag to zaria..
And sold them 14,000 per bag here in zaria...some in bags, some in half and quater..
There are some expences like 1000 for logistics like recharge card, bacco sack, nylon, and local fueling of my sienna bus within zaria for home delivey... In all...i see 3,000 per bag sha... Which i believe is better than doing all this online business that u wont be sure if u will even see ur capital at the end..
Why am i posting this?
Am posting this to see partners like myself in the northern part of the country, so we could partner i get a bigger number of bag of garri that a trailler or 911 could carry with reduce price like 1000 for a bag..
And also i av a trust worthy elderly woman along lagos - ibadan express way that i place my orders...
You can check me out on facebook if u douth my authenticity.... Engr onakomaya adegbenga... My number is 07032728941...you are free to pay me a visit in my office (Nigerian college of aviation technology, zaria)
.. Peace my people..

3 Likes

Re: Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by Onakomaya: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
The business is viable if u Av the ready market in the north..
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by Onakomaya: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nairalanders, need your help.. if any.... i was informed trailers bring tomatoes and onions to Lagos and they go back empty.... pls anyone in the house that knows such trailers could please help...
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by amokeme(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Can you please throw more light on the partnership aspect? smiley
Thanks
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by micgray100(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
onakomaya has been banned by the moderator for consistent advert on nairaland.... i represent him now... ijebu garri business is all about buying from the south, and taking it to north, east, or any part of the country that it is needed.... i sell mine in kaduna zaria where i work..

hope the above helps... if u are in the north, it is an added advantage..
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by amokeme(f): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
micgray100:
onakomaya has been banned by the moderator for consistent advert on nairaland.... i represent him now... ijebu garri business is all about buying from the south, and taking it to north, east, or any part of the country that it is needed.... i sell mine in kaduna zaria where i work..

hope the above helps... if u are in the north, it is an added advantage..
thanks for relying, how lucrative is it in KD?
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by micgray100(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2017
amokeme:
thanks for relying, how lucrative is it in KD?

So so sorry for the late reply.. Didn't get the notification then .. Long o. Since 2015..

But better late than never in the response..

Garri Ijebu is very lucrative in the north cos of it good taste compared to other Garri available in the north that is full of sand and stones..

Secondly.. A southerner don't mind the cost, they just need that Ijebu Garri...

Presently.. A tier ( 10 milk cups) of Garri cost 750 naira now in the north.. And is around 400 naira in the south..

Factor in transportation, logistics and all.. You will still make profit..

My dear... The only challenge is look for the market in your area of jurisdiction.. That is all..

Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by amokeme(f): 12:16am On May 08, 2017
micgray100:

So so sorry for the late reply.. Didn't get the notification then .. Long o. Since 2015..

But better late than never in the response..

Garri Ijebu is very lucrative in the north cos of it good taste compared to other Garri available in the north that is full of sand and stones..

Secondly.. A southerner don't mind the cost, they just need that Ijebu Garri...

Presently.. A tier ( 10 milk cups) of Garri cost 750 naira now in the north.. And is around 400 naira in the south..

Factor in transportation, logistics and all.. You will still make profit..

My dear... The only challenge is look for the market in your area of jurisdiction.. That is all..

Enjoy your day
Thank you..
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by Sparkles003(f): 1:16am On May 08, 2017
can you please help with your ijebu garri contact..I'm based in Lagos and need ijebu garri asupplier.thanks.amokeme
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by rnngreat: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
We have available sweet and very dry Garri Ijebu or yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to anywhere across the country.

7000 per bag / 50kg.

And If you are interested in fresh Palm Oil, please

Call/Whatsapp: +2347062264200
Re: Ijebu Garri Business And It Profittabilty by dayssolalee(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2019
Ijebu garri is better and more healthier than all those garri on the market with sand and stones. I go to my home town to bring them in bags to Lagos and sell. You can contact me on 08162124564. Blessings

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Customer Service Centre Needed In Ota / 30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos / Free Excel Point Of Sale (POS Template For Your Businesses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.