Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor (28378 Views)

2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call / 2015 POLL: How Jega Ignored Me For A Meeting - Oritsejafor / Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by IYANGBALI: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
donbenie:
He is the President of CAN,not of Nigeria..Jega doesn't have to consult with every raga muffin that wants a meeting with him,next the President of the Babalawo Associations will want to schedule a meeting with him too..
pls tell those hediots. Imagine the religious wing of PDP requesting to see Jega,arant nonsense
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by IYANGBALI: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Davvymavvy:
What moral or constitutional right does he have to summon/invite Jega? What exactly does he want to discuss with him? To think this is a pastor that is openly bias makes me wanna puke. Nonsense!
the thing tire me o,just imagine
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by poseidon12: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Davvymavvy:
What moral or constitutional right does he have to summon/invite Jega? What exactly does he want to discuss with him? To think this is a pastor that is openly bias makes me wanna puke. Nonsense!

He was not trying to summon or invite Jega. He was trying to go meet with Jega. He is a Nigerian and has every right to book appointment to meet with Jega or any other public servant he wishes to see.
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by Davvymavvy(f): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
poseidon12:

He was not trying to summon or invite Jega. He was trying to go meet with Jega. He is a Nigerian and has every right to book appointment to meet with Jega or any other public servant he wishes to see.

Just listen to yourself...smh!
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by ideology(m): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Take it or leave it, there is something fishy in the pattern of pvc distribution
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by jamislaw(m): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Who is orisejafur pls? Is he a new militant in the north? Sai baba/osibanjo.
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by holatin(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2015
phlio:
bros y u come turn jega to Mega nah?
na auto correct dey drag phone with me

1 Like

Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2015
4bobo:
Is this man really born again?
nah.... Me thinks he's aborted........... Again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by iykofias(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2015
poseidon12:

r u not a nigerian? Y not go book urs, after dat summon ur state gov'nor. 'Afterall u av evri right to book appointment to meet with blahblahblahblahblah'
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2015
abila122:
What is Jega feeling like self

Escapee narrates ordeal in Boko Haram camp, knows where the Chibok girls are
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/4029-escapee-narrates-ordeal-in-boko-haram-camp-knows-where-the-chibok-girls-are
He is feeling incorruptible which he is...... Why should Oritsejafor(or whatever) feel like he has the power to summon the INEC chairman when he deems fit?
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2015
My brother, for the sake of your generation, pls do not disrespect or insult a man of God or whoever calls himself a man of GOD. The consequences are grevious. Humbly ask HOD for forgiveness and delete that trash tou wrote. pls.. God give u understandingquote author=bogolobango post=31754972]Yeye pastor u won tell am to rig dis election for una its late already we have decided to march 4 buhari

GMB TO ASO VILLA
GEJ TO OTUEKE

♥♥TEAM GMB♥♥[/quote]
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by lincolnj88: 12:21am On Mar 19, 2015
tmanuelle:

I suppose you didn't think before posting your comment, so I will help you.

Osinbajo is a pastor and a politician with a registered political party, Oritshejafor is a pastor and ofcourse, a sitting CAN president.

The former has all the justification to b apolitical while still winning souls for Christ. But I do not think being the CAN president is enough credentials for the latter to be apolitical until he becomes joins a registered political party, he should rather face the work of God, with a pure heart.

That was what he posted. You should understand his point by now.

I'm not a fan of APC, neither am I a lover of PDP, but I am of d believe that sentiments and decent reasoning capacity should not be mixed.

God bless Nigeria.
I think you are a little short of common sense..... should I be register to a political party before I can take side in politics......because I myself work for God also meaning I am a church worker.......
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by shurlermoz(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2015
ideology:
Take it or leave it, there is something fishy in the pattern of pvc distribution

From my point of view there is nothing fishy, I got mine easily and my wife who is from Delta got her own easily too. In fact, everybody I know irrespective of tribe or religion got theirs, I don't know why the theory of disenfranching some set of people came from.
Are you sure you registered at all?!
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by mbulela: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Nothing we no go hear for this election season.
Every clown is summoning Jega.

Jega, me too want to meet you. I will ask my gateman to send you a text.
Jega needs to stop meeting everyone (including the president). Hold the damn election and let the best rigger have the day.
Afterwards, we want to return to a semblance of normal life. Enough of all this jingoism masquerading as political talk.
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by bogolobango(m): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2015
@ylaa u are the dead body not me
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by ideology(m): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2015
shurlermoz:

From my point of view there is nothing fishy, I got mine easily and my wife who is from Delta got her own easily too. In fact, everybody I know irrespective of tribe or religion got theirs, I don't know why the theory of disenfranching some set of people came from.
Are you sure you registered at all?!
Bro you are speaking from what you know am speaking from what I know.

Meanwhile pls ask JEGA if the 1. 8Million PVC that he said are still in China have arrived.

Are you aware that 2. 4million registered lagosians don't have PVC, go around the states and get your data, be open-minded and see the truth for yourself, i don't subscribe to consipracy theories.
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by emeka2847: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2015
This old man should go and enjoy his loot jor.

GMB 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by 9japride(m): 2:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Most people talking trash here are either kids or they belong to other faiths. CAN is body overseeing d welfare of Christians in Nigeria, why can't Jega not attend to d president of CAN? Wahala dey dis country see hw our future generations dey reason with their anus. All we want is a peaceful election in dis country. I pity all d Christians spewing trash here. It was only Oritsejafor that stood up to critize d killing of christains in a manner that pained other faiths because he was saying d truth. We all just dey observe make una see Turkey and read about their history it was once a Christain country but today its something else. Abeg I pray una receive sense. Jega might b compromise. Posterity will judge
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by PastorOla1: 6:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Davvymavvy:
I WONDER O!!! Under GEJ Everybody dey feel big. Wonders shall never end. INEC should cut him to size pls.
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by bokoarerams: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Mallam he did not summon Jega oooo, resd it properly he wanted to travel to Abuja to see Jega. This how u pple miss understand tins and start spreading Rumors
Davvymavvy:
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by Bruteforce1o1: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2015
The bling bling scammer pastor is just a shameless nonentity.
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by nagoma(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2015
This arms smuggler PDP religious wing leader is megalomaniac.

Was his jet away on errand delivering weapons to customers?

1 Like

Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2015
For the first i am commenting based on the topic! Too angry to read the gibberish i know is written there!! Who the hell is oritsejafor He thinks this is his messed up sect....
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by tomzman: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Why won't Jega ignore a man of questionable reputation and depleting integrity
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by Dav24(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2015
I am always sad whenever i read people abusing our pastors and i wonder whether the people doing this are real christian. A muslim man can never do that to an imam. we are surpose to know the effect of our action and the subsequent consequences. We seriously need to put our tongue in check. politics should not be used as an excuse to our misbehaviour.
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by lovelife206(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Have never heard his name before , this dude as lost his soul all in the name of Money may God help him
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by tuyi19: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin..
is prof osunbande.... sorry osibanjo not supose to be winning soul for Christ also

what did you call him? professor and not pastor.
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2015
ayindejimmy:
lets not get carried away. maybe its to help him conduct the next CAN election

You are soooooooooo funny grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! You be baaad guy grin grin grin
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Dav24:
I am always sad whenever i read people abusing our pastors and i wonder whether the people doing this are real christian. A muslim man can never do that to an imam. we are surpose to know the effect of our action and the subsequent consequences. We seriously need to put our tongue in check. politics should not be used as an excuse to our misbehaviour.

Your pastors shd respect themselves nau.

Is that one hard to do? If he respects himself nobody will go and insult him

What biz does oritsejafor have with jega?

Nonsense
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2015
bokoarerams:
Mallam he did not summon Jega oooo, resd it properly he wanted to travel to Abuja to see Jega. This how u pple miss understand tins and start spreading Rumors

Wetin be him own business with seeing jega?

Him na inec commissioner?

Politics na him church?

Abuja na where him church members dey?

1 Like

Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by qasmah(f): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Who is Ayo Oritsejsfor
Re: Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor by BodosKing(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2015
A word of advise to the machine Gun pastor bling bling, You have no right whatsoever to request a meeting with the INEC president. Inec is meant to be an independent body and you have no right to tell them how to do their job. Inec already informed Nigerians on how to obtain their PVCs and so its not INEC's fault if members of your congregation failed to obtain their PVCs.

Please face God's work and stay out of politics!!! inorder to salvage what is left of your already tarnished image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"It's Going To Be A Very Difficult Year," Ngozi Okonji Iweala (CNN) / Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-East Summit In Enugu - The Sun Reveals / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.