Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Yoruba Mothers Wonderful Mothers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yoruba Mothers Wonderful Mothers (558 Views)

Yoruba Mothers!!! / How To Know Yoruba Mothers / African Mothers Security -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Mothers Wonderful Mothers by emmmillenium: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yoruba Mother! Yoruba Mother!! Yoruba Mother!!!

Wonderful memory of the past often take me to the land where I grew up
And how blessed and wonderful are our Yoruba mothers
Yorùbá mothers are one of the best when it
comes to child upbringing.
They are endowed with tactics to raise a stubborn child

Yorùbá mothers produce the best range of slaps:

IGBATI,
IFOTI,
IGBAJU,
IGBARUN,
IFORUN,
IFAKUN,
ILADI,
ABARA.

These slaps will make you think
you were adopted.

IGBATI will make you correct your wrongs instantly!
The beauty of IFOTI is that, you will confess your sins on the spot.
IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation.

and ILADI will make you pee in your new
pants.

Now ABARA is the worst...

And apart from ordinary IGBAJU, we have an advanced IGBAJU which is IGBAJU OLOYI.

When you received that one, you'll lose balance and your head will go into "auto-search" mode as you'll be looking for what hit you.
This will make you do all the actions of the other slaps aforementioned at once!

OH! IGBAJU OLOYI... it can reset someone to 3D immediately (DEAF, DUMB, and DAFT).
When your mother says, let's go home, you will say it's in my pocket ma. lol.

God bless our parents for the good upbringing. If you were brought up in Yorubaland, regardless of how caring your mother was, you'd have encountered these slaps ...=)

Abi I lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Mothers Wonderful Mothers by seankay(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is very true grin IFOTI will make u c stars as well

(1) (Reply)

Special Announcement / A P C Purewater Now Selling / Most Hilarious Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.