Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,292 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Large Crowd Of Party Faithful's Welcomed MAMA PEACE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Large Crowd Of Party Faithful's Welcomed MAMA PEACE. (670 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) / Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Crowd Of Party Faithful's Welcomed MAMA PEACE. by mikelallison2: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Dame Patience today at liberation stadium urged the people of Rivers to vote Barrister Nyesom Wike, identifying him as a leader committed to furthering the cause of development across Rivers to develop the State in an atmosphere of freedom and rule of law. Vote Wike Vote PDP Vote the Winningteam.

1 Share

Re: Large Crowd Of Party Faithful's Welcomed MAMA PEACE. by Emmafrancis: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
God bless mummy peace. I pray my future wife will be willing to Propel me 100% to success like this woman
Re: Large Crowd Of Party Faithful's Welcomed MAMA PEACE. by deskossy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin ..this woman sef na comedian
Re: Large Crowd Of Party Faithful's Welcomed MAMA PEACE. by Rawani: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Those aviators cool.

I wish her good luck in her campaign. She should have been in Kaduna as scheduled though, disappointing her party faithfuls and members alike, despite reportedly effecting the deployment of 800 cops and causing several traffic gridlocks, cannot help her candidate's or party's prospects.

After carelessly insulting the people, who's surprised?

(1) (Reply)

Gen Yakubu Gowon Endorses President Jonathan / Cnnmoney Rates Nigeria 'worst Performer In Africa' / Al-qaeda, ISIS Sponsorship: Retract Now Or…buhari Warns Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.