Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please Help Verify This Company: Atmudas Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Verify This Company: Atmudas Nigeria (1660 Views)

I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify / Help To Verify This Job Invite / Help Verify This Pls!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Verify This Company: Atmudas Nigeria by tboy11(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Good evening ...please I got a text to come for interview in one named ATMUDAS NG...I don't know how real is the company. Would really appreciate if someone can give me a hint on how real it is and what they do....thabks.
Below is the text I was sent
Witt reference to your CV received, you are hereby shortlisted for the work briefing with BOSS Group NG, @ 16, Akinremi Street, New Garage, Ikeja on 19/3/15 by 2pm. HRO: 090 9198 8221
Re: Please Help Verify This Company: Atmudas Nigeria by Gboliwe: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
tboy11:
Good evening ...please I got a text to come for interview in one named ATMUDAS NG...I don't know how real is the company. Would really appreciate if someone can give me a hint on how real it is and what they do....thabks.
Below is the text I was sent
Witt reference to your CV received, you are hereby shortlisted for the work briefing with BOSS Group NG, @ 16, Akinremi Street, New Garage, Ikeja on 19/3/15 by 2pm. HRO: 090 9198 8221

I don't mean to sound harsh but I find it very annoying when Nigerian graduates ask this kind of question.
I mean for Christ's sake, use your brain! Think!
You never applied to them, so how did they get my contact? For what job position am I being "briefed"? Next, you utilise google! Use google! First use GOOGLE before coming to nairaland to start a thread! Always use google! Use google, they don't charge money and its very user friendly!
If you keep acting this desperate, these never do well scammers will just scam you and make you their maga! You have to wise up. You are a graduate, a Nigerian graduate fa! Try and be ontop of your game always.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Verify This Company: Atmudas Nigeria by tboy11(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

I don't mean to sound harsh but I find it very annoying when Nigerian graduates ask this kind of question.
I mean for Christ's sake, use your brain! Think!
You never applied to them, so how did they get my contact? For what job position am I being "briefed"? Next, you utilise google! Use google! First use GOOGLE before coming to nairaland to start a thread! Always use google! Use google, they don't charge money and its very user friendly!
If you keep acting this desperate, these never do well scammers will just scam you and make you their maga! You have to wise up. You are a graduate, a Nigerian graduate fa! Try and be ontop of your game always.
Thanks for ur response ..I have already used google saw the same on jobberma and some sites ...wasn't really convinced ..that's why I came here.....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Verify This Company: Atmudas Nigeria by Gboliwe: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
tboy11:

Thanks for ur response ..I have already used google saw the same on jobberma and some sites ...wasn't really convinced ..that's why I came here.....

Did you google that phone number? If you are still not convinced after doing that, then go ahead and oblige them
Re: Please Help Verify This Company: Atmudas Nigeria by unofficial(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

Did you google that phone number? If you are still not convinced after doing that, then go ahead and oblige them

Cut the dude a little slack...

@tboy11; its a GNLD marketing job...to some its scam, to some it isn't..... If you have a shoe that still has very good soles, please go for the briefing...and lest I forget,,,please take along 50k or so, you'll need 8k to register and around 40k to buy your first set of drugs......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Entry-level & Experience Job Recruitment / International Finance Corporation (IFC) Vacancy For Officers / Haggai Mortgage Bank Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.