Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify (1385 Views)

Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify by Eddodoh(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2016
ATTN: SIR

FOLIA CONSULTANT LIMITED.

You are here by notified that your qualifications and
experiences were found suitable for the requirements of ADDAX
PETROLEUM UK LIMITED.
For verification and screening you are to submit your most
recent resume through our e-mail

foliaconsultant48@xxxx.com

And also indicate your present and expected salary for our
perusal.

Faithfully
Mr. Collins Ali.
(Consultant Agent)

I don't remember sending application to dis Email ID and there's no reference to the position I applied.
Re: I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify by adorablepepple(f): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2016
undecided
Re: I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2016
dis sounds scam, but give a benefit of doubt by googling the company and their email address then send them mail dat u got their invitation, or from the website u call
Re: I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify by dexcira(f): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yeah ders an oil company called addax. But I dunno of d consultant whatever. I fink u shud just send. After all u aren't loosing anytyn
Re: I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Don't send your information. What we fail to understand is our information is confidential a d should not be sent to those we don't trust.... Be wise
Re: I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify by arabralph(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
scam alert!
Re: I Received Dis Mail; Can U Help Verify by Eddodoh(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thanks to y'all!
I Google d ADDAX PETROLEUM UK LTD and come up wit something similar.

Addax Petroleum uk ltda fake or real
#257520 by hardroco Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:28 pm
Hi everyone
I recived this email from addax petroleum 4 days ago and I have read that it is a fake, could you tell me the true ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTN: SIR
ADDAX PETROLEUM UK LIMITED
You are here by notified that your qualifications and
experiences were found suitable for the requirements of ADDAX
PETROLEUM UK LIMITED.
For verification and screening you are to submit your most
recent resume through our e-mail;
vacancy@uk-addaxpetroleum.com
And also indicate your present and expected salary for our
perusal.

Faithfully
Mr. Terry Gal.
(HR Leader at ADDAX PETROLEUM)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after that I sent my CV to this email and I recived a second mail from them

ADDAX PETROLEUM UK LIMITED
228, Towers PentAberdeen
Scotland, United Kingdom
Tele:+447035982888 / +447035921669
Fax:+44 1224459259
Client code B3422A/Uk/ADDAXUK/ vol. 2015

ATTN:SIR,
Open the attached file, you will find a copy of the Job assessment
form, fill it in properly and return it to us via email attachment within five
working days for our perusal.

Best Regard,
Mr.Terry Gal
(Recruitment Coordinator at ADDAX PETROLEUM).

and a file attached (.docx) with a online interview...... also I found this page with a news about the opening of its new subsidiary, Addax Petroleum UK Limited but well I think that it is fake too ,
http://aberdeenbusinessnews.co.uk/item/2382-addax-petroleum-sets-foot-in-aberdeen

so if it is fake I hope you can do something to catch them or to stop this fraud thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Addax Petroleum Ltd. / hr@addax-uk.com
#257523 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:36 pm
The numbers beginning +44-70 look like they are in the United Kingdom, but they are actually in Mozambique. Please post the complete headers of the email you received from uk-addaxpetroleum.com.

There is no such thing as an interview consisting of written questions to be answered at leisure. An interview is always real-time. If it isn't real-time, it isn't an interview.

(1) (Reply)

For Desperate Job Seekers Alone / Marriott International Latest Job Recruitment (24 Positions) / Front Desk Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.